Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
This could just be random chance. There was also (Not sure if it's been fixed, it was known before the last release but isn't mentioned in the changelog, though bugfixes often aren't) a bug that prevented Liurial's intro event from playing, though later events could still play. If she never appeared at all, I imagine it's just RNG that she didn't in yours rather than the bug, but I can't remember if there are any requirements for her intro in terms of week or anything.

I think the rub is that your comments were phrased as engine choice when what you're commenting on is design choice. The difference in question between this game (Events that proc in large part via RNG) and TLS (Events that proc entirely based off variables determined by your choices) is full stop because the devs designed each of their games that way and has nothing to do with engine.

The game could be changed to cut out a large chunk of the RNG in numerous ways (And I do wonder if more events someday will be. The Fey storyline in particular seems like it'd be pretty large, so having the intros all start from exploring certain tile types might seem a bit odd once the rest of it starts getting put in.) Changing the engine to RPG Maker wouldn't guarantee that, and would involve a lot, lot more work to re-design stuff.

Plus while this is an RPG, it isn't an RPG in the way of RPG Maker games. It's an RPG in the way of a tabletop game, with skill rolls. Just because RPG maker makes old JRPG style games and this is an RPG doesn't mean they're perfect for each other.
Oh no! The dreaded RNG! Absolutely hate that feature! Made me rage so hard during the initial months of Pathfinder: Kingmaker's release!
Wish they had a static script option for this game. Anyways, thanks for the info!!

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
that's why im putting this game on hold till its completed.
So, for several years at best?

I'll be frank, while I appeciate ambition, I don't see this project as something that will be completed. It's story is not open ended for them to be able to close it early if need be (like Corruption of Champions, which was only really abandoned in the interest of making a better version at a better engine) and the team while fairly productive still seems to have an issue with project management. It's sad really because they are telling a very good story which imo is much better than many non-erotic RPGs out there. Plus the characters are hot.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I really like the art and storytelling but this movement/exploration system with the hexagons and letters is very annoying.
I think the most important thing for new players that the game should tell them loud and clear is that early on, you best stick to the road. The moment you get out of the road the movement cost increases so much and the most important events you need are all on the road early on; three villages, a mine and two abbeys can be found in just the first three days journeying on either side of the road. Once you learn that you will have the income and the increased research you need to get everything started. If you go exploring early on you manage nothing at all since your days will end way too fast and with no objectives (than maybe a mine you don't really need yet or a drider nest you definitely do not need yet).

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Every 2 months on patreon and every 4 months on Steam.

ps: next time use the search function. A lot of questions can be easily answered doing that. ;)
There is no search function for comments on specific thread.

And probably this was asked before but almost 400 pages are too much to go through. Does this game has male on male stuff or is it just female x female, male and female stuff?

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! Does anyone know how to increase Alexia's corruption via the console? Can it be done? What is considered medium corruption? 50?..... The threesome scene between Alexia, Rowan and Liurial, needs medium corruption, or the wifey gets mad as hell!

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
There is no search function for comments on specific thread.

And probably this was asked before but almost 400 pages are too much to go through. Does this game has male on male stuff or is it just female x female, male and female stuff?
Yes! The game does offer a wide variety of Male x Male scenes to go along with our variety of Female x Female and Male x Female.

All of our content is optional however. So you're free to trigger or avoid the Male x Male content to your preferences.

You also define the process protaganist through play. So I'd you want Rowan to be canonically bisexual, you'd have to play him that way. While if you play him straight, he's straight.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, putting the game on hold for a bit makes sense.
The current experience is just not as rewarding as it should be if all the pieces that already are in place actually did what they're supposed to do. I don't want to replay the early game over and over and right now it's hard to tell if I'm setting myself up for failure because a research option isn't going to go anywhere or a disabled feature is going to be essential 3 updates down the line.

Reactions: Arcane666

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Hi! Does anyone know how to increase Alexia's corruption via the console? Can it be done? What is considered medium corruption? 50?..... The threesome scene between Alexia, Rowan and Liurial, needs medium corruption, or the wifey gets mad as hell!
Alexia's corruption can be changed via console. See the link in my sig for a list of console commands including that one. As to what's considered the right amount of corruption for the Liurial scene, I can't remember off the top of my head.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes