New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Awesome. If she doesn’t get railed by Greyhide in front of everyone during this event I’m going to be very disappointed.
That pic is probably a memory from when she and Rowan got together, I seem to recall them talking about a dance festival or something when they got married. Also there are too many happy humans dancing around with no demons in sight.

Reactions: Back

janitor55

Sep 8, 2019
Nah. Demand for that route would be near zero, so it would just be extra work/an extra state we'd need to track.
I just remembered I have an account here.

First of all, I think this is a great game, among the best ero games I've played actually. As good art as Sanguine Rose, immersive, and longer than a short story - but I'll save my praises for a review rather than waste more space here.

I'm a bit curious how you are developing this game - your workflow, and how you manage to deal with all this code 'debt' from branching story paths.

I've been digging into the code (because I'm thinking about adding a 'Tattoo Parlour' as both a place for Alexia to work and to add evens adding tattoos to match corruption), and it's noticeably difficult to develop for because there just doesn't seem to be many tools for RenPy development.

I don't know how RenPy compares to other visual novel frameworks, but it seems like there could easily be a lot of development time unnecessarily spent fixing bugs because of this lack of tooling. For instance, how can you tell whether a certain path exists which locks you out of expected scenes that you'd expect to happen? I encountered one such bug because Alexia had had too much corruption for the first Greyhide event (after the drunk lunch) to happen - removing the entire chain of Greyhide events. This kind of bug is almost impossible to detect without looking through the code and memorising all the branch conditions, but is the kind of thing visualising events as a tree would immediately solve.

There's this ( ) tool which seems to go somewhere towards that, but it struggles on many of SoC's files. Are there any others that you use which you've found helpful for developing with RenPy?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
That pic is probably a memory from when she and Rowan got together, I seem to recall them talking about a dance festival or something when they got married. Also there are too many happy humans dancing around with no demons in sight.
Fuck. Well, consider me disappointed.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
I prefer a bi-top Rowan, domming the whole realm. Hate sub stuff.

Not against having them flip, just let me say no to it.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Have you considered that patreons don't know how a game should be developed and you really shouldn't be asking them about such things? Complete content should be put into a game. Nothing more, nothing less. Your average shlub on the internet has no concept at all of how a video is and should be developed and that is the biggest problem with patreon. The scenes without artwork are poorly done every single time, especially when the artwork comes in stages. If you don't have the art done you should keep it for an update that the art will be ready for. At best a patreon poll should guide where you focus, not what you put into it.
*Munches on popcorn* So what you're saying is that we should take development advice from random non-developers giving feedback on the internet? Am I hearing that correctly?
It seemed to me that their point wasn't "ignore those fools, listen to ME!" it was "listen to people who have development experience," which happened to come wrapped up in their preference. Don't shoot the message.

jackbw0890

Nov 9, 2017
Is this game complete? I remember seeing it on Steam a while back?

Nevermind, it's in early access. Turns out, you need to be logged into Steam to be able to see the game's store page.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
I'd like to see the guides from the opening post on Steam. I'm willing to do that, but it requires permission, and I'm not willing to say "sure, whatever" without actually having it. I'll PM diebesgrab about their posts, but I don't know the source of the scene list.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It seemed to me that their point wasn't "ignore those fools, listen to ME!" it was "listen to people who have development experience," which happened to come wrapped up in their preference. Don't shoot the message.
Basic point. The challenges of Patreon development make such a thing very hard to manage. The scale of the game is quite large, and the time it makes to create events is often in flux. Art often times months to produce, and writing quantities are hard to modulate from month to month.

Not only would we have to deliberately stop adding writing content for a release or two to catch up (something our Patrons and Steam Customers would definitely not be happy with). But, it would make an already very complex development process even more challenging.

You'll notice that most 2D devs who do release CGs and event writing at the same time do not work on fixed schedules, especially two months intervals. They need more time to get it all together organized. In order to meet our deadlines and even have a shot at such a thing, everyone would need to rush their work pace far more then they already do, and the end result would be a worse game for it.

I very much doubt anyone who had actually worked on a 2D H-game would seriously make such a proposal.

Last edited:

Evillin

May 26, 2020
Hi, guys. When I go into a Throne room and click on "review goal" I see it. Is this how it should be? Or is my game broken? I just felt like I was doing this in the last update. LMAO sorry for these stupid questions, but I need to know :cry:

UPD: Also how do I get new scenes with Cla-Min and Alexia (in the tavern)?

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
More scenes with Alexia where she is the instigator instead of always reacting.
Scenes where she takes charge. Not just sex scenes but scenes showing her growing corruption/confidence/power.
She is popular enough to grow her character. To become a partner with Rowan. A new power couple to challenge the twins

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
More scenes with Alexia where she is the instigator instead of always reacting.
Scenes where she takes charge. Not just sex scenes but scenes showing her growing corruption/confidence/power.
She is popular enough to grow her character. To become a partner with Rowan. A new power couple to challenge the twins
Yes, Alexia taking charge, but under her mistress, Jezera, and dominating Rowan together. :)

Reactions: Mavis1998

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If Rowan accepts the Cla-Clan, they think of him and, by extension, Alexia as one of their own. They're all family. Rowan, Alexia, and the Cla-Clan goblins should be more engaging with one another and have more interactions. I'm sure y'all can imagine numerous pervy stuff with all of them but I was thinking more along the lines of innocuous things. For instance, Rowan being more of a mentor of Cla-Min (daughter) and pass along roguish skills. Or Alexia babysitting the younger lads when the rest of the caravan has some sudden business to attend to. Or the Cla siblings just spending time and hanging out with Alexia (and keeping her safe as her de facto entourage from undesirables) while Rowan is away in the field. Y'know things like that.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes