TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Math is sexy. Weren't you ever need n alegbra class looking at polynomials and saying to yourself "I'd hit that"?
I'm afraid the only thing sexy in Maths was my grade 10 Sexy-as-fuck Indian Maths teacher, who besides an attractive face, also had majestically big breasts... I'm pretty sure she was wank material for at least half the school honestly. Suck's I got kicked out for failing the class... :cry:

There ain't no way Algebra or Trigonometry is gonna top her!! :p

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Ive seen some very sexy art whit a blound futa and Alexia. The blound girl is fucking her while Rowand is sleeping on the bed next to them. Its not in the game yet. I personaly have a kink for group scenes, hope we see more of that as well.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Math is sexy. Weren't you ever need n alegbra class looking at polynomials and saying to yourself "I'd hit that"?
I'm afraid the only thing sexy in Maths was my grade 10 Sexy-as-fuck Indian Maths teacher, who besides an attractive face, also had majestically big breasts... I'm pretty sure she was wank material for at least half the school honestly. Suck's I got kicked out for failing the class... :cry:

There ain't no way Algebra or Trigonometry is gonna top her!! :p

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Ive seen some very sexy art whit a blound futa and Alexia. The blound girl is fucking her while Rowand is sleeping on the bed next to them. Its not in the game yet. I personaly have a kink for group scenes, hope we see more of that as well.
That be fan-art. As well as the ones with Rowan being in a Cock-cage. They are not in the game.

Edit: Wait no. The cock-cage ones were fan-art... but not exactly fan-art in the sense it was made by a fan. Momdadno, the artist behind much of the game's artwork and linework... was commissioned by a fan for the cock-cage work. So it will not be in the game.

But The one you are talking about was for the Nemesis system, with Roisine or whatever the fuck her name was... which I believe has been gutted... so also not in the game. But not fan-art.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
That be fan-art. As well as the ones with Rowan being in a Cock-cage. They are not in the game.

Edit: Wait no. The cock-cage ones were fan-art... but not exactly fan-art in the sense it was made by a fan. Momdadno, the artist behind much of the game's artwork and linework... was commissioned by a fan for the cock-cage work. So it will not be in the game.

But The one you are talking about was for the Nemesis system, with Roisine or whatever the fuck her name was... which I believe has been gutted... so also not in the game. But not fan-art.
How they bring it back in some form becouse the art is great . And what is this Nemesis system where can i read about it ? And an other question when will there be a new release ?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018

They shoud definetly add the futa art in the game in some form. It will be a waste of good art if they dont. This Nemesis system what was it ment to be sounds interesting ? And finaly when will we get a new release ?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This Nemesis system what was it ment to be sounds interesting ? And finaly when will we get a new release ?
The Nemesis system is currently shelved. It was meant to be a foil for Rowan which becomes ever more dangerous as Rowan continues to work for the Realm's adversaries. SoC is on a bimonthly release schedule.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Nemesis belongs in the Resident Evil realm anyway... :p

He'd be too OP in SOC. Rowan'd be fucked when he cops a Missile to the face!

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So, buy a Patreon and ask nicely the devs. Everyone wants something different for this game u know. Complaining about ur kinks here wont do anything at all
Who said i was complaining it was more like a joke. And still as long as you got the art assets you might as well use them in some way. And im well aware that "complaining here" wont change the course of development i dont even know if the devs even read this forums.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Who said i was complaining it was more like a joke. And still as long as you got the art assets you might as well use them in some way. And im well aware that "complaining here" wont change the course of development i dont even know if the devs even read this forums.
Had you bothered to read before posting you would know... :rolleyes: :FacePalm::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes