Mmushy

May 5, 2020
No more damsel in distress.
Alexia becomes the leather wearing, whip bearing Mistress of the Castle.
Alexia, She Wolf of the Dark....just like the Ilsa movies :p

Reactions: fanboi

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
*Munches on popcorn* So what you're saying is that we should take development advice from random non-developers giving feedback on the internet? Am I hearing that correctly?
Well no, I'm not saying you should listen to anyone, however if we're talking about "random non-developers" then we're not talking about me, as I actually have experience in the industry. Even if I didn't have that experience, and I give zero shits if you believe me or not, you're developing a product that has required and is in the middle of extensive reworking due to poor design, has a crap ton of typos, wildly varying art styles that result in some characters looking completely different from scene to scene, is extremely slow moving, and due to listening to your patreons lacks focus. Listen to me, don't listen to me, it matters not, but being smug and condescending because you tapped into a fetish market on patreon does not somehow give you a clairvoyant understanding of game development.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Sure. But, if you want to convince me, you're going to need to give me a detailed and prolevel CBA on that idea. What implementation challenges do you see derivative of your proposal? If you have dev expierience, then I'm sure you can persuade me like a profesional.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Imagine Alexia subbing to Andreas only for him to get subbed in returned before he knows it. That'd show that asshole who's boss.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Imagine it...

Andras, quietly walking down the hallway. He hears an ominous sound emerging from his room. "What the fuck?" Andras proclaims. He was not sure why there were female moans. He had no dates set up in his 'Fuck' Schedule... and so he approaches the door, confusion present on his face... his hands palming the doorknob, he twists it and quickly opens the door, to behold the sight that shocked him to his core.

There he was, Once Hero of humanity, sat on his bed, Fucking Thotty McThotface, the thot with long flowing black hair... Andras's pride and joy of his cohort of fuck pets.

"Hey brah... how's it goin'!" Says Rowan with Glee. Though he knew he would shortly be murdered, the sight off Andras's shocked face was more than worth it!

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Sure. But, if you want to convince me, you're going to need to give me a detailed and prolevel CBA on that idea. What implementation challenges do you see derivative of your proposal? If you have dev expierience, then I'm sure you can persuade me like a profesional.
I'm thinking what he's trying to say which comes across badly is the follow through in some of your development plans is bad so it forced you to do a rework which isn't exactly thorough enough. The biggest example of that i think being the inventory and skills which have very little impact in the game thus far. I could be talking way out of my ass right now and am completely misinterpreting what he said. I enjoy this game very much and wish for more. I realize it is selfish for me to secretly hope that updates were more frequent or if not more frequent at least more impactful (UI updates, more content, removing obsolete or excessive items like the inventory and personal gold) I love what you're doing and hope you don't let idiots like me prevent you from finishing the game it'd be a great shame to see such a potential masterpiece be destroyed.

Reactions: Southrim

planta

Mar 25, 2018
Random opinion, but as there was some talk about random events, I find that the damage taken (or wounds) mechanic is the most unnecesarily punishing stat. Permanently losing movement points is not cool, and there are only like 3 random events total that can heal you by 1 point each (and if you get them while having no wounds, they're wasted).

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Will the favor system be implemented more? You use a favor once with Jezera to recruit that witch coven and Andras when you fail a check to recruit orcs but I've never seen a use for it outside of those 2 instances

Say_10

May 26, 2020
I'm fairly sure they are working around to getting more Futa stuff done soon.

Me, I'm hoping for a scene with Big-dicked Alexia fucking Andras up the ass... but that probably won't happen... :(
Got it. I thought there is a lot of futa characters, but it seems to be another male/female project with some gay sh*t. That’s sad, I can’t find game with a lot of futa characters (I already played Tales of Androgyny and Sex and Fantasy)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Got it. I thought there is a lot of futa characters, but it seems to be another male/female project with some gay sh*t. That’s sad, I can’t find game with a lot of futa characters (I already played Tales of Androgyny and Sex and Fantasy)
There will likely be more futa content down the line. But Futa-philes right now are probably going to be a little disappointed currently as there are only a few scenes.

In the case of Rein, they'll probably fight tooth and nail with 'ol man Arioch to ensure more Futa content gets put into the game. He has a predilection for Ladies with 'special attachments'...

As opposed to Winter, who is not only a vehement Bondage expert... but he also want's to fuck math itself (Why!? :eek:). But this shudders in comparison to Hooky, who is the most Depraved/Degenerate person of the whole group! Keep away from them! :p

But right now, the writers are some really busy motherfuckers. Once the main shit is done, they can get down to doing other stuff.

If all else fails. Wait until Episode 2. I betcha some downright kinky shit is gonna get put into that one... hopefully...

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes