desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
We do. All the time. Most of the black screens from a few builds back are filled already. It's just more come whenever we make new scenes on the writing side.
have you guys considered using the CGs as the bottleneck for releases?

The way I see it, the CGs are basically lagging behind the writing by 3-4 updates or something. The gap doesn't seem to be really increasing, so by holding back content without any CGs for a few releases, we would arrive at a point where any new content released can have CGs in place. The writing would always be ahead of the released updates, but that will just get banked until the CGs are done.

The way it is now, its just very unwieldy for players. We currently need to keep a save for every black screen and wait multiple updates to play again. Sometimes we have to replay it again (and this game is not a simple fast forward to get to current update type of deal).

Reactions: Arcane666

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
have you guys considered using the CGs as the bottleneck for releases?

The way I see it, the CGs are basically lagging behind the writing by 3-4 updates or something. The gap doesn't seem to be really increasing, so by holding back content without any CGs for a few releases, we would arrive at a point where any new content released can have CGs in place. The writing would always be ahead of the released updates, but that will just get banked until the CGs are done.

The way it is now, its just very unwieldy for players. We currently need to keep a save for every black screen and wait multiple updates to play again. Sometimes we have to replay it again (and this game is not a simple fast forward to get to current update type of deal).
Have you considered we did a survey about that as well and paying patrons want the writing first before the art?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Have you considered we did a survey about that as well and paying patrons want the writing first before the art?
Have you considered that patreons don't know how a game should be developed and you really shouldn't be asking them about such things? Complete content should be put into a game. Nothing more, nothing less. Your average shlub on the internet has no concept at all of how a video is and should be developed and that is the biggest problem with patreon. The scenes without artwork are poorly done every single time, especially when the artwork comes in stages. If you don't have the art done you should keep it for an update that the art will be ready for. At best a patreon poll should guide where you focus, not what you put into it.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Word. I can never seem to trigger the Andras corruption scenes. I always get Jezera. Do you know what I’m doing wrong?
I haven’t played with it yet, myself, but the way I’m reading the scene guide, it seems like if both Jezera and Andras have the necessary influence over Alexia by the time she reaches medium corruption, Jezera will take precedence, so you should avoid the early AlexiaxJezera scenes if you would prefer Andras post-medium corruption.

Not sure why you would, AlexiaxJezera is perfect, but I guess I get curious sometimes, too.

All this brings up a point I hadn’t considered before, though, so devs: Are there any plans for a solo Alexia post-medium corruption route? (Solo as in no loyalty to either twin or Rowan, not as in sexless.) I know you’ve mentioned one where she’s still loyal to Rowan, but I’d be curious to see whether her own decisions, even without Jezera’s guidance, Andras’s pressure, or her husband’s own corruption, could lead to her “downfall.”

Reactions: Mavis1998

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
Have you considered that patreons don't know how a game should be developed and you really shouldn't be asking them about such things? Complete content should be put into a game. Nothing more, nothing less. Your average shlub on the internet has no concept at all of how a video is and should be developed and that is the biggest problem with patreon.
Oh the irony. tell me more.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I haven’t played with it yet, myself, but the way I’m reading the scene guide, it seems like if both Jezera and Andras have the necessary influence over Alexia by the time she reaches medium corruption, Jezera will take precedence, so you should avoid the early AlexiaxJezera scenes if you would prefer Andras post-medium corruption.

Not sure why you would, AlexiaxJezera is perfect, but I guess I get curious sometimes, too.

All this brings up a point I hadn’t considered before, though, so devs: Are there any plans for a solo Alexia post-medium corruption route? (Solo as in no loyalty to either twin or Rowan, not as in sexless.) I know you’ve mentioned one where she’s still loyal to Rowan, but I’d be curious to see whether her own decisions, even without Jezera’s guidance, Andras’s pressure, or her husband’s own corruption, could lead to her “downfall.”
Nah. Demand for that route would be near zero, so it would just be extra work/an extra state we'd need to track.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Nah. Demand for that route would be near zero, so it would just be extra work/an extra state we'd need to track.
Damn, another point of curiosity that will never be resolved. I guess I’ll just have to console myself with the eventual Futalexia, Futajezera, and X’zaratl on either Rowan or Andras gangbang.

That’s coming, right?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
diebesgrab btw fam. Thanks for the reports and feedbacks regarding the system. we've managed to squash alot of issues with them. :)
Hey, thank you for squashing the bugs, they were annoying.

While we’re on the subject, the event “warning_about_famine” still has a notification that visiting Rastedel hasn’t been implemented yet right at the end. I’m not sure how accurate that is anymore.

Reactions: SommelierVN

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, thank you for squashing the bugs, they were annoying.

While we’re on the subject, the event “warning_about_famine” still has a notification that visiting Rastedel hasn’t been implemented yet right at the end. I’m not sure how accurate that is anymore.
Sending to bossman, cheers.

Reactions: diebesgrab

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From twitter.

Venus Noire@venusnoiregames

A little sneak peek at what @_S0my is currently working on for the new release.
Patreon -
Steam -
#fantasy #indie #indiegames #eroge #hentai #seedsofchaos #nsfw #wip
EgMMd15XYAEfCLk.jpg

Reactions: fanboi

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
From twitter.

Venus Noire@venusnoiregames

A little sneak peek at what @_S0my is currently working on for the new release.
Patreon -
Steam -
#fantasy #indie #indiegames #eroge #hentai #seedsofchaos #nsfw #wip
View attachment 785903
Awesome. If she doesn’t get railed by Greyhide in front of everyone during this event I’m going to be very disappointed.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes