Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Eyepatched Ratmen DLC or I riot!

Lizardmen DLC or I riot!

Rideable Greyhide cosplaying as Zodd with Dragonslayer-equipped Rowan DLC or I riot!

You know what... I'll just riot at anything! ;)
Rowan overthrows Andras and becomes new Demon Lord DLC or I riot!

Reactions: monk_56

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Never had I played a game as chaotic as this and I don't mean it in the good way,from my playthrough I find many things that either come out to me as boring, confusing, mind boggling or downright laziness from the dev and writer etc, but it's not all doom and gloom with lots of bad writing,for example the meeting with Maud, Night with Julliet, Interactions with Ameraine at the end of the coup and some bits and pieces of Rowan choosing the path of Conquest were a breath of fresh air and hope that this won't be that bad...but with a name like Arioch you might want to take a look at the Devs with a Storehouse full of Salt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would write more on this but I need to wait and see what the next few update has in store before I make a detailed critique on this as I feel the game may change for the better seeing interactions with Maud and Julliet. I also pray that they don't harm julliet too much,damn horny perverts are sure to mess her up just for laughs and a few rubs.

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
RPG Variables and Items,Lots of variables like Swimming, bluff,intimidate,slight of hand, spot etc which gets confusing when you see no real tangible results and also no work on it for MANY updates which begs the question what are all these for and is it just a forgotten system ?
It's nearing completion, it's just time consuming. There's nearly 150 map events in Rosaria, and a not insignificant amount of them has been adjusted and modified to fit the new system. LA is coding them, but as new events for the next release take priority, it might simply take a while.

Character Development, This games is more focused on how to Fuck X or Y and kinks that it fails to make players care for them on a deeper level as to all the games the dev's have taken inspiration from though I'd say that newer characters like Julliet,Delaine and Maud are giving me slight hope it may change in future update (praying for Helyana story to be better as well). I just hope they don't extend the character roster soo much that they are unable to later give them the time shine in the spotlight.
Then you'll love what winter is doing for Heylana early events in the near future.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Poor proofreaders/Edits, lots of typos
Could be way worse, b
ut I agree. There are a lot of grammatical mistakes. Many of which have been there for several years. At least it's readable and easy to understand.
RPG Variables and Items
You'll be happy to note that this is being worked on. A revamping of the skills and the items are currently under way.

The dev team tries many different things. Some work out fine; others don't. When they don't, they will either toss it out (i.e., voiced characters), lock the content to work on it later (i.e., the store being gated), will try to revise it to make them work better (i.e., partial successes and failures using skills), or panic*.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fragmented story, A man can't enjoy a good story driven game if the main and side plots don't mesh together properly to form a good narrative... motives and development is soo random
Character Development, This games is more focused on how to Fuck X or Y and kinks that it fails to make players care for them on a deeper level.
Considering the modular nature of the game, and the dev team's attempt to cater to a wide range of preferences and fetishes for the end-users, it may seem that way. Trying to marry traditional, mostly linear VN style gameplay with an RPG system that wants to create a sense that there's a living, breathing world out there is hard.

Modularity is probably the only feasible way to go in a hybrid system like this. While it may lose a bit of that natural cohesiveness in regards to storytelling when compared to more straightforward visual novels, the RPG elements and the less-linear, varied paths to reach certain, crucial moments of the game's story more than makes up for it. It's also easier to track down issues and squash bugs when you can just check whichever module broke things. This surely contributes to why the game of this complexity and magnitude doesn't have too many softlocks.

Dangit Rein. *Deletes large portions of the post.* I was almost done typing up my post when you ninja'd me, lol! It's better to hear a response from a member of the dev team anyway. It's good to hear once again that y'all are on top of things. You guys do a real good job communicating with your fans. Glad to hear that Hel is getting more content soon. Woo!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

mosm20

Mar 12, 2020
Is the Liuriel orgasm denial event really called SPANKS_FOR_THE_MEMORIES? That's pretty great. Unironic thanks to the left-in debug text on the recent steam release.

edit: I would also like to add how genius it is that unprotected handholding tomboy cowgirl is the most deviant filth in this game

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is the Liuriel orgasm denial event really called SPANKS_FOR_THE_MEMORIES? That's pretty great. Unironic thanks to the left-in debug text on the recent steam release.
Motherf*cker now Winter will never stop giving his events cheeky names. DO YOU KNOW HAVE DIFFICULT DOES IT MAKE TO FIND ANYTHING IN THE FILES?!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes