SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
Is the Liuriel orgasm denial event really called SPANKS_FOR_THE_MEMORIES? That's pretty great. Unironic thanks to the left-in debug text on the recent steam release.
Should you encounter typos and errors in a specific scene, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks in advance.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Motherf*cker now Winter will never stop giving his events cheeky names. DO YOU KNOW HAVE DIFFICULT DOES IT MAKE TO FIND ANYTHING IN THE FILES?!
I usually play with Dev Mode on, so yes. Also:
"SPANKS_FOR_THE_MEMORIES"
"cheeky names"

icwotudidthar

• Haha
Reactions: Reij

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You have barely sctached (sic) the surface of my terrible event naming.
Doesn't that make your life harder with development?
Will you change your naming conventions moving forward?
  1. Yes, of course! 'Cause I deeply care about Rein and the other writers and don't want them to suffer from aneurysms or other such things.
  2. Bwahahahahaha! You guys aren't even supposed to be looking at the code! That's for the devs only! So you can all suffer! As for the rest of the dev team, they know what's up. Keeps things interesting. :]

• Haha
Reactions: TheSexinati

rayugu21

Sep 5, 2017
Hi, I'm seeing this at steam for a good price, what do you think of this game? Is it worth it to buy this in steam? (Aside from the fact that I'll be supporting the dev)

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
Hi, I'm seeing this at steam for a good price, what do you think of this game? Is it worth it to buy this in steam? (Aside from the fact that I'll be supporting the dev)
Yes totally. In fact go buy 10 more so you have a holiday present for the whole family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone point me out to the latest version of the scene replay mod? As well as the codes for the scenes if possible?
Lokplart It´s you mod right? Sorry for bothering you, I just don´t know where to find it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes