Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
I'd say killing yourself and offering to kill her as well so she doesn't suffer is probably the most moral thing you can do at this point.
I mean more of an actual corruption event. Like, you find out she has beeen getting fucked, and with a high enough corruption and a low enough relationship that leads you to killing her. Or something like that.
Not that I want that to happen. I mean, I don´t give a damn about her other than the possibility of NTRing her, but still I don´t really like death of main characters (unless it´s close to the end, and even then it´s gotta be pretty well done).

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I mean more of an actual corruption event. Like, you find out she has beeen getting fucked, and with a high enough corruption and a low enough relationship that leads you to killing her. Or something like that.
Not that I want that to happen. I mean, I don´t give a damn about her other than the possibility of NTRing her, but still I don´t really like death of main characters (unless it´s close to the end, and even then it´s gotta be pretty well done).
I think something more in line with Rowan's thinking would be killing her if she starts doing too many things he disapproves and she isn't willing to listen to him because she is too far gone in her corruption, aka "killing her for the greater good".

Reactions: monk_56

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Can someone point me out to the latest version of the scene replay mod? As well as the codes for the scenes if possible?
Lokplart It´s you mod right? Sorry for bothering you, I just don´t know where to find it.
I didn't really update it after the first version I put out because IRL stuff occupied all my time.
It's probably very outdated anyway and will most likely not work (I think? :D)

I have a bit of time now so maybe I can update it but I saw that lately, the game doesn't come with uncompiled .rpy files like before.
So I'd like to ask the devs if it's ok with them to uncompile the files before I actually start doing anything.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
I didn't really update it after the first version I put out because IRL stuff occupied all my time.
It's probably very outdated anyway and will most likely not work (I think? :D)

I have a bit of time now so maybe I can update it but I saw that lately, the game doesn't come with uncompiled .rpy files like before.
So I'd like to ask the devs if it's ok with them to uncompile the files before I actually start doing anything.
Oh, ok thank then, sorry for bothering you. Well, all the codes available in the doc with the mod worked. Was wondering if there are more available tho. Would love if u could share those. Thanks for anythingm and thanks for the mod too.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
I think something more in line with Rowan's thinking would be killing her if she starts doing too many things he disapproves and she isn't willing to listen to him because she is too far gone in her corruption, aka "killing her for the greater good".
Well, that could be one path, but it would not be Rowan´s corruption. If anything it would be the reverse. For an actual corruption path, he would need to kill her for something other than an actual "good reason".
But from what I have seen so far it seems unlikely the game is gonna go the full corruption route. I am still waiting for a route where Rowan can turn the table on Andras and dominate him. Now that would be fun.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Oh, ok thank then, sorry for bothering you. Well, all the codes available in the doc with the mod worked. Was wondering if there are more available tho. Would love if u could share those. Thanks for anythingm and thanks for the mod too.
No, there aren't any other codes yet.
I'm downloading 0.2.58 now and I'll start adding the new events. I'll try to give a UI to thing too.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
hay on what page is your mod posted and are you talking about the android mod or pc?
296. PC
But while it works, it doesn't have any of the scenes that were introduced after 0.2.52, so it's quite old.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone have a save that's at the beginning of Rastedel? I didn't get a chance to play it and I want to know how mechanically similar it is compared to Orciad.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes