Fine

Mar 10, 2018
So I have recently stumbled upon a CG rip of Roisin and Alexia - is this a thing one can find in the actual game and if so how? Am interested how that stuff happened.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
How do I open the debug menu? I can't seem to figure it out.
The post linked in my sig has the various console-enabling and console command details, and also mentions the various tools built in by the devs, if those are what you're asking about. (If you were already using the linked post, I just noticed a typo slipped in at some point. The typo is no more.)

muffinmade1

Oct 30, 2019
The post linked in my sig has the various console-enabling and console command details, and also mentions the various tools built in by the devs, if those are what you're asking about. (If you were already using the linked post, I just noticed a typo slipped in at some point. The typo is no more.)
That was it, thank you!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
"Ah. Oh god. Oh god. There's so much shit that needs done. Oh god. Oh god. Of course we're not adding complex new features now. Oh God. Oh God."

- The official Venus Noire policy on [various systems].
:p:ROFLMAO:
Stay awesome guys. ;]

Ager27

Dec 8, 2019
how much gameplay is there in this version ? I played a version of this game on Gamcore but it ended quite fast. is that a short version or is it the same.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes