HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I've noticed that the dev is adding in art for the next update between AlexiaxMikael. My question is, who's Mikael? Is he new or is it someone I've forgotten about already in the game?

flatsoup

Aug 29, 2019
Gonna be honest, fuckable nun statue really strikes me as more Corruption of Champions than Seeds of Chaos.
Goblin merchant, Driders, minotaur, DEMONS corrupting the main characters.... I'm getting CoC vibes all the time lmao

Definitely not hardcore like CoC but similar vibe.

Been wondering if the seeds of chaos devs played CoC haha

Last edited:

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I can't see my cursor most of the game!
I know I can also use the arrows sometimes, but I prefer to use my mouse.
Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: that happens if you use the scroll wheel on the map, just right click and the cursor will come back

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Halfway through Orciad the writer's team has been expanded with myself and Winter. In addition to that, around that time the game's structure has started to drift away from open world free roam to a more structured experiences, to better utilize what proved to be the game's strongest selling points - characters and consequences. Because of that, more attention has been given to characterization.

I understand the transition can be a little jarring. Early Helayna content will be getting a small uplift because of that in the near future. Tarish… Less so, as she’s simple not that important of a character.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The writing staff is dramatically diffrent then how it started. Arioch wrote the intro, then DM wrote almost everything up to Orciad. Right around there, Me, Rein, and Hooky came in because Arioch wanted to improve the game's story depth. DM shifted to lore keeper and running system design, but he still writes the odd event here and there. Arioch also still writes a few events, but mostly for material he personally enjoys.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes