Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I mean, if so then the actual download link should be one of the newest posts.

Also, as a general rule, we're much more forgiving of pirates who've bought a steam copy. Better someone pirates the game, but has a legally purchased steam copy then that they do nothing.
Makes me feel better, well it would if I wasn't so lazy and bothered downloading off of here.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone have a well progressed save I could get? I had to replace my hard drive recently, so don't have the previous renpy save.
Preferably ntr. I tried both routes, but I liked the ntr better.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game still end after x amount of days or can you just keep playing until you unlock all the scenes?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Man i was hoping for a group scene whit Alexia and Greyhide and the succubi. I got not of that and the two scenes are not even animated yet only text. You get a text based gay blow job for Greyhide and a text based voyeurism ( whit the deamons watching). Pity.

• Sad
Reactions: poodles

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Sorry if this is an old question by now, but I checked the last few pages and didn't see any mention of it: last time I checked the game you basically had the chocie of hard NTR or hard NTR but offscreen. Is this still the case, or...?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
steam update when? since i think i saw nothing for steam
We updated steam to 2.59 a few weeks ago. The next build for steam will be 2.61 and will be released in about 3 and a half months.

Hey, I'm trying to buy the game but I don't what is the different between the steam and patreon version. If I pay 5 dollars in patreon I get permanent access to game, and future versions, or I need to pay 5 dollars every month to get the latest version?
Steam is one time but and get one build every 4 months. They recently got version 2.59.

Being a Patron gives you a whole raft of voting privledges, and previews. It also gives you a new build every two months. The current Patron build is 2.60

Sorry if this is an old question by now, but I checked the last few pages and didn't see any mention of it: last time I checked the game you basically had the chocie of hard NTR or hard NTR but offscreen. Is this still the case, or...?
This is not, and as far I am aware has never been, the case. The world of the game *reacts* to your choices. If you don't choose for NTR to happen (or turn off NTR) it will not happen period. Off screen or on screen.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
We updated steam to 2.59 a few weeks ago. The next build for steam will be 2.61 and will be released in about 3 and a half months.

Steam is one time but and get one build every 4 months. They recently got version 2.59.

Being a Patron gives you a whole raft of voting privledges, and previews. It also gives you a new build every two months. The current Patron build is 2.60

This is not, and as far I am aware has never been, the case. The world of the game *reacts* to your choices. If you don't choose for NTR to happen (or turn off NTR) it will not happen period. Off screen or on screen.
Thanks for answering this question was wondering does this game still end after a period of time or can you now continue play indefenently ?

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Ok, and sorry if that was just my memory acting up, it was a fair while back that I last looked. Will have a look-see over the current version, art seems nice enough to be possibly worth some support.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Th
Man i was hoping for a group scene whit Alexia and Greyhide and the succubi. I got not of that and the two scenes are not even animated yet only text. You get a text based gay blow job for Greyhide and a text based voyeurism ( whit the deamons watching). Pity.
that is really disappointing to hear. I’m going to wait for the next update.

just my opinion, and I know what I’m about to say is VERY selfish, but I think the devs spend too much time on gay/futa. Maybe that’s what brings in the dollars to Patreon, but I’m just not interested in that. If the game focused more on the straight stuff I’d probably go back to being a patron. I totally recognize I have a very selfish and self-centered opinion on the matter, but it’s just what my thoughts are.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Excuse me guys, I'm certain this has been asked quite a few times already but is it possible to reacquire Alexia & turn the tables on the twins or is R stuck as the puppet? Ty in advance.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Excuse me guys, I'm certain this has been asked quite a few times already but is it possible to reacquire Alexia & turn the tables on the twins or is R stuck as the puppet? Ty in advance.
i asked the devs that months ago, the response was that you can't do anything right now to the twins. not sure if they have some revenge path planned for rowan

besides rowan gets way more stuff if obliges with the twins, harem of better women and loads of power.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not sure how far in you are, but that Rowan being the twins' "puppet" is kind of the premise. Getting Alexia back is something that (optionally) happens pretty early.

planta

Mar 25, 2018
Does the game still end after x amount of days or can you just keep playing until you unlock all the scenes?
Thanks for answering this question was wondering does this game still end after a period of time or can you now continue play indefenently ?
As long as you don't get a bad end (by not capturing the castle by week 20 or not getting the orc camp by week 60), you can keep playing forever until events run out and it's just weekly generic alexia job events and walking around with nothing happening.

Reactions: hakarlman

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
There is no time limit, provided you complete the missions. If you don't complete the missions you die.

Th
that is really disappointing to hear. I’m going to wait for the next update.

just my opinion, and I know what I’m about to say is VERY selfish, but I think the devs spend too much time on gay/futa. Maybe that’s what brings in the dollars to Patreon, but I’m just not interested in that. If the game focused more on the straight stuff I’d probably go back to being a patron. I totally recognize I have a very selfish and self-centered opinion on the matter, but it’s just what my thoughts are.
Funny, just heard a gay player say the same thing in reversed. We put out more bang for your buck then our competitors. Better quality art and writing, consistent releases, good sized release chunks. Even if you ignored futa or M/M content entirely, we'd blow our competitors out of the water.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes