poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Considering that said content is not even close to half of Seed of Chaos sexual encounters yeah i agree, you have a very self centered opinion. :rolleyes: :LOL:
I mean, I get that. That’s why I said it.
It’s simply my opinion and I’m entitled to it. I’ve been a Patreon for a long with this game in the past and I love it, I just would have rather seen more Alexia x Greyhide than the new Rowan x Greyhide scene.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
There is no time limit, provided you complete the missions. If you don't complete the missions you die.

Funny, just heard a gay player say the same thing in reversed. We put out more bang for your buck then our competitors. Better quality art and writing, consistent releases, good sized release chunks. Even if you ignored futa or M/M content entirely, we'd blow our competitors out of the water.
Oh, you guys do blow the competition out of the water. I’d say Seeds of Chaos is one of two or three of the best NSFW games out there. But, if I had it my way (and I don’t and I totally get that), no time would be spent on gay/futa scenes lol

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I mean, I get that. That’s why I said it.
It’s simply my opinion and I’m entitled to it. I’ve been a Patreon for a long with this game in the past and I love it, I just would have rather seen more Alexia x Greyhide than the new Rowan x Greyhide scene.
Oh, you guys do blow the competition out of the water. I’d say Seeds of Chaos is one of two or three of the best NSFW games out there. But, if I had it my way (and I don’t and I totally get that), no time would be spent on gay/futa scenes lol
Well, we appreciate your prior support, but everyone has their content prefrences. If we can reasonably add, we will. If someone wants something to be optonal, we'll see about how to do it. But, we aren't going to subtract.

On the subject of Alexia x Greyhide, we actually do have more planned there, and you can expect a good deal more content for it in the future. During this time, we've been doing arc sculpting on the Alexia x Greyhide material and it's going to be one of the next major arcs we rework and add more to. We're doing the greyhide content in something of a batch because it all effects each other. This month was mostly focused on reworking the intro. We got in the one repeatable because it was short and we had it on the docket for awhile. I can't make any promises, because it isn't my arc to write. But, the wait for more will not be long.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I
Well, we appreciate your prior support, but everyone has their content prefrences. If we can reasonably add, we will. If someone wants something to be optonal, we'll see about how to do it. But, we aren't going to subtract.

On the subject of Alexia x Greyhide, we actually do have more planned there, and you can expect a good deal more content for it in the future. During this time, we've been doing arc sculpting on the Alexia x Greyhide material and it's going to be one of the next major arcs we rework and add more to. We're doing the greyhide content in something of a batch because it all effects each other. This month was mostly focused on reworking the intro. We got in the one repeatable because it was short and we had it on the docket for awhile. I can't make any promises, because it isn't my arc to write. But, the wait for more will not be long.
thats awesome to hear, and I really appreciate you sharing that info. The transparency is really refreshing. You guys have always put out consistent, quality content, so i have very, very little room to complain. I recognize my complaints are entirely self centered and based on my personal preferences.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
4 years and this game is nowhere near finished...Oh well, thanks for the update regardless, looks like a big one.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
There's money in gay. Not doing any gay content would make them lose money.

On the other end, there's money in minotaur ass as well and we're getting closer to the end of that road, and I sincerely hope we don't turn away from it.

Invest in minotaur ass now, people!

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
why this game never gets a complete save shared anywhere here ??

I started to believe no one ever got to see all the scene the game been out for more than a year now and every time i just get lost in the maze of choices and stuff to do I tried doing the dev menu but IDK how to trigger the new events or watch specific scene bec there is so much stuff in it.

so if some kind soul read this will you share a complete gallery save for the game xD

or can I ask for save before the new alexia scene in this update at least?

ty all.

• Angry
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

diego10kn

Jul 31, 2019
So, started a new save, but the option to research opulence isn't there, is it intended or am I missing something?

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Not sure how far in you are, but that Rowan being the twins' "puppet" is kind of the premise. Getting Alexia back is something that (optionally) happens pretty early.
I believe the real question here is whether the MC will be able to turn on the tables on the twins AND there is going to be some meaningful chunk of plot and scenes after that or if the MC is stuck being the twins little bitch until the very end

Last edited:

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Currently I'm getting a bug when trying to access my Active Research. KeyError: u'ordering_chaos'
Piece of the error log:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes