T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I believe the real question here is whether the MC will be able to turn on the tables on the twins AND there is going to be some meaningful chunk of plot and scenes after that or if the MC is stuck being the twins little bitch until the very end
A point will come in the story where it is possible for Rowan to be acting on his own authority AND this will happen before the ending of the game.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I am not sure that is enough to redeem him after all the nasty things he has done.
Unless you've been razing every village and choosing every corrupt choice you should still be in the clear for a redemption arc. If you razed every village I could understand not being allowed to turn to the light, but if you're playing right (trading with villages instead of destroying them and not stealing and looting) you should be making more coin and have a fairly good reputation.

issue28

May 17, 2020
Don't get me wrong. I love the game. I bought it on steam. It's just so depressing at times that i need to take breaks in gaming.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the new ruler event (Rowan & Jezera x Maids, Rowan x Alexia featuring succubi) are called? I can't seem to find them with the console.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone know what the new ruler event (Rowan & Jezera x Maids, Rowan x Alexia featuring succubi) are called? I can't seem to find them with the console.
In concept the scene is great - three or four succubi watching you do your wife. But its only a bj and it not animated yet (just text) so dont botter. My kink is group sex and orgies and not the usual harem borring stuff where the MC is like a otoman sultan - im talking mmf , ffm , gang bangs, reverse gang bang the more the merrier . This is one of the few games that has that.

Reactions: T800

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
The main character is supposed to be a villain and awful... but this game doesn't have the Rape tag? I am confoozed. Why do you have a villain sex game where you don't rape people? That's like having a Fallout game with no radiation.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I believe Patreon is a bit sensitive about rape, and so the game instead focuses on scenes where consent is at least... "given."

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The main character is supposed to be a villain and awful... but this game doesn't have the Rape tag? I am confoozed. Why do you have a villain sex game where you don't rape people? That's like having a Fallout game with no radiation.
Depends on your definition of rape I guess.
There are plenty of games with evil-ish MCs where you corrupt or coerce your way into people's pants without physically forcing them to have sex against their will.

As far as I'm concerned Rowan isn't much of a proper villain anyway but that's an entirely different story.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Shouldn't a scene with statue of priestess be qualified as rape? I don't think she gave consent there.
It is not rape if it's not vaginal penetration with dick, at least in Russia, so it's possible to mess around the definitions.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It is not rape if it's not vaginal penetration with dick, at least in Russia
Sadly, Russia's not the only country with such a literal and extremely outdated definition for rape.

The main character is supposed to be a villain and awful...
Is he?
I thought he was genuine good guy and war hero trapped in a situation where he has to choose to do things morally reprehensible to save both his wife and himself from the wrath of two powerful demons. :unsure:

This isn't Evil Genius...

That's like having a Fallout game with no radiation.
:FacePalm:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is he?
I thought he was genuine good guy and war hero trapped in a situation where he has to choose to do things morally reprehensible to save both his wife and himself from the wrath of two powerful demons. :unsure:

This isn't Evil Genius...
While I agree the core features in the OP still advertise that "you are the bad guy" and that "you play the villain", so we can't really blame people for expecting that sort of content if they're new to the game.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes