zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know what the new ruler event (Rowan & Jezera x Maids, Rowan x Alexia featuring succubi) are called? I can't seem to find them with the console.
Rowan & Jezera x Maids >> jezera_rowan_stressed
Rowan x Alexia featuring succubi >> rowans_dominance_display

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Sadly, Russia's not the only country with such a literal and extremely outdated definition for rape.
reads:
"Rape is sexual act with use of violence or threat of violence against victim or third parties, or using helpless state of victim."
That covers cases of females violated by men, homosexual cases is defined as " " - different name, same definitions and punishment.

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
nah man I cant handle it.... it's feel too pathetic, after I played first round I stop immediately after Rowan's wife got kiss, like come on Rowan, how pathetic you can be, why you need got "hero" tittle on you while you just fight like a normal good commander/knight at common fantasy story, you just good at fight couple of Orc, and got 2 trap at the begining... yeah this story wasn't for me, the most part that make me anger was how slut his wife can be, your husband got prissoned and she just not even care? yep you can think whatsoever but I'm out lol...

but to be fair the art is good, and also this is art what I prefer to be watch in every VN I played, for the story? I dunno I just really hate when have high tittle main character but act like pathetic, if he doesnt have "hero" tittle maybe I will try to endure it..

sorry for bad english.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
No offense, but if we're going by legal definitions I'd very much prefer it not to be Russian ones.
Lol Russia has one of the oldest Criminal Codex in the Continental judicial system. And the fact that you are not puting in the vagina of some one you are forcing dosnt mean you are not comiting a crime. УК РФ Статья 132. Насильственные действия сексуального характера.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Any console edit commands that can alleviate grind or RNG?
The post my sig links to includes list of console commands.

why this game never gets a complete save shared anywhere here ??

I started to believe no one ever got to see all the scene the game been out for more than a year now and every time i just get lost in the maze of choices and stuff to do I tried doing the dev menu but IDK how to trigger the new events or watch specific scene bec there is so much stuff in it.

so if some kind soul read this will you share a complete gallery save for the game xD

or can I ask for save before the new alexia scene in this update at least?

ty all.
If you mean gallery as in the CGs only, you can find those on some CG sharing sites, though they'll also likely include a couple not-endorsed-by-devs works that are not and will never be in the game. People don't share them as a save because...well, they're available elsewhere already, so why do the extra work?

If you mean the scene replay, this has not worked for years. Saves to unlock it don't get shared because they don't exist. The replay feature hasn't added new scenes (To my knowledge at least) in a long while, and even the scenes that were in it when it was still being worked on don't really...unlock for whatever reason, most of the time. The only way to share all the scenes in the game would be to save for each and every single one. There are probably enough save slots to do that, but at that point someone is literally just playing the game specifically to provide saves to other people, rather playing it through normally then providing an unlock save after they're done.

The only saves that ever get shared are ones to skip to the new content, which aren't shared often. I'd imagine probably because they're kind of a pain to set up (And there are multiple paths to a lot of storylines, so anyone who provides one is liable to be asked, "Yeah, but now can you do a save where you instead choose to do X?")

(It might be possible to, via console commands, activate all the scene replays. I might at some point take a look and include those in my console command list if so. But even then, again, the scenes in there are a fraction of the scenes in the game at this point and I'm pretty sure no scenes have been added to it in years, so the scenes in question will be older ones, and likely easier to acquire ones. And that's assuming it works.)

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Gundamu0079; Snugglepuff;

Ty guys. I haven't really played after the initial release, letting the progress to get to a decent degree to avoid burnout via repeating the introduction segments with each update so I'm almost completely clueless beyond the opening.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Don't wanna sound insulting, but it's crazy to me that after years of developing the plot stops at around week 60/70, still on the very first arc, while secondary events keep going until double that. Crazier still that some of those secondary events, if i read correctly, are already getting rewritten.

Don't get me wrong, it's all very good and stuff, but it feels like devs are really spreading themselves thin, and/or have a lot of [admittedly good] ideas but no one to reign them in.

Like, if it keeps going like this i don't think it's too far off to say that in 5 years time the plot will have only reached the 3rd act, Rowan will (maybe) be slightly less of a cuck, Alexia just about the same hoe, 'cause she already maxed that, and the twins will be still firmly in charge.

Some advancement would be nice, i guess is what i'm trying to say. But i'm just a fucking pirate so there's that.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I have a semi-full gallery now but I can't find the new alexia Andreas scene can anyone tell me about it or share his saves before this scene pls ??

Reactions: mkmk132

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Don't wanna sound insulting, but it's crazy to me that after years of developing the plot stops at around week 60/70, still on the very first arc, while secondary events keep going until double that. Crazier still that some of those secondary events, if i read correctly, are already getting rewritten.

Don't get me wrong, it's all very good and stuff, but it feels like devs are really spreading themselves thin, and/or have a lot of [admittedly good] ideas but no one to reign them in.

Like, if it keeps going like this i don't think it's too far off to say that in 5 years time the plot will have only reached the 3rd act, Rowan will (maybe) be slightly less of a cuck, Alexia just about the same hoe, 'cause she already maxed that, and the twins will be still firmly in charge.

Some advancement would be nice, i guess is what i'm trying to say. But i'm just a fucking pirate so there's that.
Kind of agree with that.
Not that there's anything wrong with lots of extra scenes, even if many really aren't for me, but the main story seems to develop very, very slowly. As do some of the core systems.

I guess the one good thing is that the devs have a decent amount of patreon supporters (and some steam sales), so we don't have to worry about the project being abandoned and we'll actually get to see that change in power dynamic when Rowan no longer is the demons' bitch at some distant point in the future.

Reactions: T800

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
reads:
"Rape is sexual act with use of violence or threat of violence against victim or third parties, or using helpless state of victim."
That covers cases of females violated by men, homosexual cases is defined as " " - different name, same definitions and punishment.
That's nice... Now go and direct this to the correct person, not the one who was replying.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I'll have to admit that this is game has become very tiresome to play. While it's delivering overall good artwork, the lack of gameplay oversight is a big minus in my book. As of now, Seeds of Chaos is a hybrid of too many genres. At least in my opinion.

We have elements of graphic novels, isometric war games, base building and randomized events with tabletop mechanics. It's like Sid Meier's Civilization had a child with Crusader Kings which went out into the world to tell stories in html.

I mean who's actually willing to go through the hassle of the first act to unlock all the different scenes without save scumming? And by the time you've become accustomed to the expedition aspect of the game and its mild form of base building, the devs throw another wall of text with Rathpike into the mix which slows down the pace tremendously.

Valhalla1990

Sep 13, 2020
I'm on a fresh playthrough and not entirely sure, if I have already seen the new parts for the Cliohna arc. How exactly do you trigger them/when are they supposed to occur?
I would appreciate any sort of help on this matter.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Is there any place that just posts new CGs/scenes per new edition? Otherwise you need to go through hundreds of CGs to see a new one.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Yummy! Alexia is getting spoiled, this update.

Is the milking event in?
What milking event is this? I know there's the fertility treatment thing but that's just had 'coming soon' for a year or so now I think. Has that plotline developed?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes