dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Well, if that's the case... at least give him optic beams. He's already Cyclops down to being cucked by his redheaded wife while making morally questionable decisions.
He alredy is some kind of a Rogue, so just give him some combat advantage and he will sneak attack the hell out of the twins. XD

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I would actually prefer if Rowan doesn't get superpowers, since he's already a "master tactician".

I think it would make more sense for Rowan defeat his enemies through infighting; for example, making Jezera and Andras turn on each other.
The thing is, the gods have already noticed him. He actually has a chance to take the world down the road of Chaos and do so consciously while Andras and Jezera's devotion to Kharnos is superficial.

vrew754

Jun 6, 2017
Will we get a steam update today or is it only for patreon and the steam release later like with the siegebreaker update?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I said it before and I'll say it again. The best ending will be when Alexia and Andras kill rowan and that purple thot, marry, rule as king and queen and live happily ever after. Rowan doesn't deserve Alexia imho.
Alternatively, I'd also take Rowan killing Alexia, Andras and the purple thot, freeing Helayna from her curse and ruling alongside the bitchy blonde elf. Cyclops and Emma Frost for life!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Only proper ending is a rule of good guy Rowan who thinks he's doing the best for the kingdom, being manipulated at every step by a corrupted succubus Alexia!

Reactions: aqd

Wol

Aug 30, 2016

Release Notes
- Two new ruler events, including one sex scene (Rowan x Alexia)
- One additional sex scene added to the Succubi Murder Mystery ruler event (Rowan x female Rylea)
- One new Jezera NTR path, including two sex scenes (Alexia x Mikael, Jezera x Alexia)
- Two Alexia breeding pits job events, including two sex scenes (Alexia x Drider, Whitescar x Draith)
- One new Alexia maid job event
- One new Alexia barmaid job event
- Two new hill exploration events, including one sex scene (Ran-Cou x Zelda)
- One new village trade event
- 16 new CGs with 44 variants
- 2 new animations (Rowan x Cla-Min (Daughter), Rowan x Patricia)
- 2 new backgrounds
- All older goblin CGs (except one) have been reworked to match current game aesthetic

We have also added a number of QA features, including:

- Improved the exploration map UI, adding zoom and pan, as well as much requested UI display for objectives and deadlines
- Improved the castle map UI
- Added animation to gold change
- Added hotkey display to map for movement
- Reworked the living quarters and the throne room screens
- Adjusted map event probability, and adjust road tiles to now trigger plains events

Corvo17

Nov 25, 2017
Where's the save data location? I've deleted my save folder in renpy game folder but my save still in the game.

twothrow9

Jul 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to progress with Alexia x Greyhide? Every time I do it I get the first scene with dinner but never any of the further ones.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
how can we see the scenes in the dev menu already ? I don't remember ( unrebat + type 3 on the keyboard) but what's next ?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Where's the save data location? I've deleted my save folder in renpy game folder but my save still in the game.
C:\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming
You'll see SoC and other Ren'Py save game folders there.
Can anyone tell me how to progress with Alexia x Greyhide? Every time I do it I get the first scene with dinner but never any of the further ones.
After Rowan and Alexia agrees to continue seeing Greyhide, Alexia needs to work with Greyhide to progress further. With the removal of the randomness factor a bit, you should even see the menu buttons to initiate those scenes manually (iirc) just like in other castle event scenes. (But I haven't played the game in an incredibly long time so might be off on the latter part for their scenes.)

Reactions: T800

twothrow9

Jul 18, 2018
After Rowan and Alexia agrees to continue seeing Greyhide, Alexia needs to work with Greyhide to progress further. With the removal of the randomness factor a bit, you should even see the menu buttons to initiate those scenes manually (iirc) just like in other castle event scenes. (But I haven't played the game in an incredibly long time so might be off on the latter part for their scenes.)
So I don't have the option of even agreeing to see Greyhide, just the first scene with the dinner and I can't trigger the event from any button or through Alexia working for Greyhide.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes