Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know the variables for skill points or just the skills (eg. Diplomacy,Bluff etc)
I would suggest trying this:

Let's you save edit and will show you all the commands and imo works much easier than searching for command lines (and works for more than renpy games). Make a starting character as you want it powerwise at week 4 and then just play with that save.

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
spent the past 2 hours trying to get the orc camp to favor Tarish the female orc. What am I missing? I've gained the lady's trust, gained poison and convinced some orcs to follow the female orc. I don't know what I'm missing.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
spent the past 2 hours trying to get the orc camp to favor Tarish the female orc. What am I missing? I've gained the lady's trust, gained poison and convinced some orcs to follow the female orc. I don't know what I'm missing.
It's been quite a while since I last played... As I recall, however, there are two outcomes with Tarish raising above the pack to become the leader of the horde. The difference being whether the noblewoman will be captured or rescued depending on your choices. Looks like you're on the right track in gaining Delane's trust, earning respect with Tarish's camp, and scoping the place out. Did you, by chance, collect the items from Cla-min at Bloodmeen which is required for Tarish's / Rowan's plans to come to fruition as well? I can't remember what was needed and it may very well be the poison you mentioned, but I do recall that visiting the goblin lady was a requirement. In the past I have successfully tried both outcomes for Tarish.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Any idea when the next update is happening?
Honestly I would be happy if the update is simply filling in the "black screens"

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Why do people moan or ask about updates when they could be playing other games whilst they wait. The updates for this come pretty fast compared to most other games as well.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Why do people moan or ask about updates when they could be playing other games whilst they wait. The updates for this come pretty fast compared to most other games as well.
That's a good question. Asking about updates is one thing, but to "moan" about it is another. Beware of suggesting something so controversial (yet helpful) as that in certain game threads. One can get beaten up quite a bit by other users for offering a practical idea as playing other games whilst they wait. Thankfully, the folks in this thread appear a whole lot more intelligent and thoughtful about matters. Perhaps this game just attracts better folks because of the more complex nature of the game, and due to the interactions between other fans amongst themselves and with the development team? Hmm, that's something to think about anyway.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
is there an actual storyline/content with a female protagonist? i just started playing it, was confused and curious at the same time.. also i heard you are able to play as a villian, "in Seeds of Chaos you play the villain. " is this not in the prologue with Rowan?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
is there an actual storyline/content with a female protagonist? i just started playing it, was confused and curious at the same time.. also i heard you are able to play as a villian, "in Seeds of Chaos you play the villain. " is this not in the prologue with Rowan?
The basic (and spoiler-free) premise is that the Hero Rowan, the male protagonist, has been coerced into working for the "other side" as the villain. How you go about it and how deep you go will be on you. Rowan's wife, Alexia, is the deuteragonist and the female protagonist of the game. She has her own things to handle while Rowan is out and about. How you, the player, go about dealing and resolving certain situations have lasting effects upon her and her relationship with Rowan -- just as how Rowan deals with things affects his wife and himself and the world around them. Hence, the "multiple protagonists" is tagged for the game. It's a fun, nonlinear game. Hope those new to the game will enjoy the heck out of it! The dev team does good work. ;]

Reactions: Konstantinus

exoticinnamon

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a walkthrough yet? Not just an events list and some hits to get them.
Besides the event list and hint you've mentioned above, there is no point to point walkthrough for this game since this game is nonlinear kind.

The best of "walkthrough" anybody can provide is only "to do and don't do list" when you play this game.

If you like to collect CG, play it twice or more (or save and load, or even better, use unren). But if you just wanna rush to the current end of update, just play it following the event list and hint you've got.

Reactions: Back

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I've read a comment saying the MC and his wife can't really be considered as a couple anymore as the story goes on.
Is it true ? I want to play a route where they stay fond to each other, and still have (H) scenes with them both. Is it possible ?
Thanks!
I like to ask questions before playing a game I hate bad surprises:-;

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've read a comment saying the MC and his wife can't really be considered as a couple anymore as the story goes on.
Is it true ? I want to play a route where they stay fond to each other, and still have (H) scenes with them both. Is it possible ?
Thanks!
I like to ask questions before playing a game I hate bad surprises:-;
Yes, there is very much so a route where they stay together. That route is getting a big scene this release.

uka

Sep 12, 2018
Is it just me, or are there waaaay too many secondary stats? For example, I think swimming was never used.

A stats page that shows each character's corruption and character influence would be really useful, since many of the sex scenes are locked off by these stats.

uka

Sep 12, 2018
He is resistant to some forms of magic manipulation and they don't know about it.
I am (almost) sure the devs will explore this more in the future when they open up the possibility for Rowan to betray the twin demons.
I would actually prefer if Rowan doesn't get superpowers, since he's already a "master tactician".

I think it would make more sense for Rowan defeat his enemies through infighting; for example, making Jezera and Andras turn on each other.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I would actually prefer if Rowan doesn't get superpowers, since he's already a "master tactician".

I think it would make more sense for Rowan defeat his enemies through infighting; for example, making Jezera and Andras turn on each other.
Well, if that's the case... at least give him optic beams. He's already Cyclops down to being cucked by his redheaded wife while making morally questionable decisions.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes