New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
So, only played this a couple times, but is saving Delane one giant trap? The ending for rastadel was... not the best to say the least. And what happens to delane has me rethinking life decisions. Is that the only ending? Or did I terribly screw things up and get the worst possible scenario. I threw in with the Duke if that changes anything.
The problem is that you sided with the duke. On the other paths you warn Delane and she runs away before Rastadel falls, and the raiding of the town is not as bad depending on your actions.

Reactions: bb12308

Peacewalker06

Jul 19, 2019
Anyone know what to change in the files to have the all the scenes in the scene replay unlock. So far i've seen the gallery unlock one

MikaYuu4

Dec 19, 2019
When will we be getting the penetration scene between Greyhide and Rowan? Also, how can I side with the Duke? Cuz I played a lot of times and his name never appeared in the choices... :unsure: I'm thinking that ~maybe~ I must have a very low corruption to get it? But I don't want to replay everything again without confirmation before, lol. Thanks!

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
When will we be getting the penetration scene between Greyhide and Rowan? Also, how can I side with the Duke? Cuz I played a lot of times and his name never appeared in the choices... :unsure: I'm thinking that ~maybe~ I must have a very low corruption to get it? But I don't want to replay everything again without confirmation before, lol. Thanks!
You need to save Delane from the Orc Camp to be able to side with the Duke IIRC.

Reactions: Konstantinus

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I've gotta say, I seem to be quite unique with what I want outta this game... No. Not just the Greyhide content...

I wanna see Andras's and Jezera's reactions in Act 2 and 3 when Rowan remains pure and innocent! (I Say... relatively speaking)

Andras: "He's still doing it..."

Jezera: "That shying away and avoiding seeing us having sex stuff?"

Andras: "I mean... WTF?"

Jezera: "Oh... and the other day he gave me a present... It's not even my birthday."

Andras: "He hosted a "Get-well" party to one of my Injured orcs... And he shares his loot out with his men, he doesn't even take any of the spoils!"

Jezera: "He's so weird..."

Andras: "He tried to dress up Skordred with a red outfit and make him say Ho-Ho-Ho the otherday... I had to tell him off."

Jezera: "How the fuck did we get a Nice guy?"

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There is one scene with Liurial (though I cannot vouch if the conditions for it to trigger aren't borked, there have been some problems with it). More scenes are planned for the future.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hot take: I think Greyhide is a fucking moron and would rather see less of him. It's almost as annoying as dudes on r/SquaredCircle talking about Rusev being more beautiful than Lana.

Reactions: monk_56

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
The siblings fighting over the hero, that's what i wish for. Having those two try to monopolize the hero's time and attention would be really great. Of course the choice would be necessary like the hero choosing not to sleep with either of them when he swear to serve them and the affection of both being approximately the same.
I also wouldn't mind a proper timer for the research and construction. Also maybe being able to use the brothel not just to get spies but also to get laid.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Arioch : Futa Alexia x Helayna scene Is non-canon fan fiction!
also Arioch: on a second thought how Futa Alexia x Helayna can be non-canon?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The siblings fighting over the hero, that's what i wish for. Having those two try to monopolize the hero's time and attention would be really great. Of course the choice would be necessary like the hero choosing not to sleep with either of them when he swear to serve them and the affection of both being approximately the same.
I also wouldn't mind a proper timer for the research and construction. Also maybe being able to use the brothel not just to get spies but also to get laid.
I don't really think they have any actual affection for Rowan, neither they seem like the type who would betray each other, despite the disagreements that happen between Andras and Jezera they seem quite united in their desire to create a empire. :unsure:

zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
Is it just me who wishes Rowan acquiring some form of magical power down the line? When I read of characters like the Priestess of Solansia and their feats, makes me wish that my character would eventually grow to this level of power, and by power I mean real power, not the abstract ones like connections and tactical feats.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes