Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Well, they released current update at the beginning of June and changed to bimonthly schedule some time ago, so next update will come in August, first week of it.

Reactions: THARAKA1984

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
This game is missing a "vaginal sex" tag. There's lots of scenes where this type of sex happens, and I think it's a very relevant tag to some people, and it should be included.

Edit: Thank you for adding it.

Last edited:

golsil

Oct 29, 2017
Right now, the most interesting relationships to me are Cliohna relationship with Rowan and Alexia. Its interesting because in my game Rowan completly resisted Ciohna and shes pissed while Alexia is learning magic from her and seems to like Alexia. Alexia learning magic is also cool because she is gaining power rather than being just a damsel in distress.

Reactions: T800, pabo and Back

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Right now, the most interesting relationships to me are Cliohna relationship with Rowan and Alexia. Its interesting because in my game Rowan completly resisted Ciohna and shes pissed while Alexia is learning magic from her and seems to like Alexia. Alexia learning magic is also cool because she is gaining power rather than being just a damsel in distress.
submitting to Cliohna is also interesting. She basically owns Rowan but lets him do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't screw her agenda. She doesn't care about his other relations. I wonder how Cliohna routes will affect the game in the long run. What if Rowan destroys twins while being a slave to Cliohna. Cliohna can become de facto ruler.

Reactions: T800 and pabo

drinkwater69

Jul 1, 2020
Need help with the large force of Rosarian soldiers game over sequence where the only 3 options are 'fight', 'die gracefully', and 'beg'. I've done 2 playthroughs now but cant seem to get over this one, what am I supposed to do to prevent this?

Kenkimaru

Jan 15, 2018
This game needs the "pregnancy" tag, its in the content description on steam and even featured briefly in their steam trailer

golsil

Oct 29, 2017
submitting to Cliohna is also interesting. She basically owns Rowan but lets him do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't screw her agenda. She doesn't care about his other relations. I wonder how Cliohna routes will affect the game in the long run. What if Rowan destroys twins while being a slave to Cliohna. Cliohna can become de facto ruler.
Cliohna is an interesting character, but I want to know more about her. She seems to have enough power to at least be noteable by the twins, shes older than the oldest mage Rowan know, and she hates the church. Even though she just started teaching Alexia, she seems to like her well enough and could give her power to fight back.

But whats her past and what drives her. Her drive seems to be the pursuit of knowledge and how everything works.

I wouldn't mind a polyamorus relationship between Cliohna, Alexia, and Rowan if it went that way.

Im a sucker for keeping Rowan and Alexia together and I don't know how many other people feel that way

Reactions: T800 and Back

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Need help with the large force of Rosarian soldiers game over sequence where the only 3 options are 'fight', 'die gracefully', and 'beg'. I've done 2 playthroughs now but cant seem to get over this one, what am I supposed to do to prevent this?
Dont play normally use cheats.
This can very easily be avoided without cheating (Not that I ever play a save without cheating anymore, but cheats definitely aren't needed.) There's an excellent guide to avoiding game overs in the OP that details in full, but before the point of that game over you need to do two things: Finish the orc camp. Visit Rastedel, doing everything that you can in the city at that time (I don't think this requires multiple visits in this stage, but can't remember for sure.)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Cliohna is an interesting character, but I want to know more about her. She seems to have enough power to at least be noteable by the twins, shes older than the oldest mage Rowan know, and she hates the church. Even though she just started teaching Alexia, she seems to like her well enough and could give her power to fight back.

But whats her past and what drives her. Her drive seems to be the pursuit of knowledge and how everything works.

I wouldn't mind a polyamorus relationship between Cliohna, Alexia, and Rowan if it went that way.

Im a sucker for keeping Rowan and Alexia together and I don't know how many other people feel that way
It's the same for me really. I really like keeping Alexia with Rowan being the dominant one and playing him as corrupt as possible. Resisting Cliohna's attempts to dominate Rowan's mind is really fun and quite well written. She becomes more and more interested in Rowan as he continues to resist her and leaves open the possibility of a relationship with her as an equal instead of someone expendable. The team mentioned that they were beginning to work on castle npcs and their arcs. If you wanted a deeper relationship with Greyhide or X'Zaratl you may get the chance in the upcoming updates.

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
You need to resolve the Delane/Orc camp arc. You basically need the Orcs on your side. They will provide the troops to counter the Rosarians

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Am playing on android and in some scenes there's no visual showing a blank screen with only text. Am I missing out on something or is there no picture in these scenes.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Also needs more of greyhide+alexia.
But probably she will get loads of sex with non human creatures, would be awesome slut.
I completely agree. I really wish the devs would focus more on Alexia becoming the castle slut with human and non human characters, especially Greyhide. I haven’t played the newest updates because I don’t think that’s been the focus and I’m patiently waiting for some Alexia heavy content.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
It's the same for me really. I really like keeping Alexia with Rowan being the dominant one and playing him as corrupt as possible. Resisting Cliohna's attempts to dominate Rowan's mind is really fun and quite well written. She becomes more and more interested in Rowan as he continues to resist her and leaves open the possibility of a relationship with her as an equal instead of someone expendable. The team mentioned that they were beginning to work on castle npcs and their arcs. If you wanted a deeper relationship with Greyhide or X'Zaratl you may get the chance in the upcoming updates.
It seems a lot of people are trying to keep Rowan and Alexia together huh, I thought it was only a few people. I too am but also letting Alexia be a dom on her relationships with others like Liural and the maid without amassing too much corruption, hope she can get futa content without having to let Rowan get pegged...
Cliohna could be a good ally to help take out the twins, but it's gonna take a lot to convince her to help, she seems to be interested only in her research and nothing else outside her hatred of the church. In fact, it's hard to see Rowan and Alexia manage to completely desmantle their evil empire even they do manage to somehow kill the twins, either they will have to take over as the new overlords or defect and help the church purge the entire thing in an great war like the one against Kharnas, old allies included.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
It seems a lot of people are trying to keep Rowan and Alexia together huh, I thought it was only a few people. I too am but also letting Alexia be a dom on her relationships with others like Liural and the maid without amassing too much corruption, hope she can get futa content without having to let Rowan get pegged...
Cliohna could be a good ally to help take out the twins, but it's gonna take a lot to convince her to help, she seems to be interested only in her research and nothing else outside her hatred of the church. In fact, it's hard to see Rowan and Alexia manage to completely desmantle their evil empire even they do manage to somehow kill the twins, either they will have to take over as the new overlords or defect and help the church purge the entire thing in an great war like the one against Kharnas, old allies included.
That's exactly it! I'm trying to get Rowan and Alexia to be more dominant and corrupt. A power couple. I'm hoping that as the couple amassing more influence and gets the time to build relationships with the castle staff, they will be able to work towards becoming the evil overlords themselves. Besides who wouldn't want to see a demon Rowan and a succubus Alexia sit on a throne of slaves while ruling the world in the end? Just reread your post and in it you said you're trying to keep them from becoming corrupt. It's the opposite for me. The more power Rowan gets the better.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes