kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Really wish Alexia had more scenes of getting it hard. Most of her stuff is either lesbian or oral sex or handjobs.
She needs a good gangbang
it will happen eventually. She gave a handjob to an orc already. Visit this page 1 year later and she will probably be a cumslut for orcs and impregnated.

pfapfo

Dec 30, 2019
I've already unlocked the options "Plan Delane's Rescue" but whenever I choose it "Leave It For Later" only pops up.
Interesting because at this point you should at least get the option of observing the perimeter. However, I checked and I remembered that I missed one detail - get the event with the orc "priest" after exploring the camp. Ask him about training and then train dodging. In this way you will meet Ulgan, who is going to be a part of the rescue. And that should be everything that you need to do.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I just want to be clear that I don't intend to give Delane to Ulcro, Barti, and Tarish. If there's an option to free her without giving her to the Orcs then that would be good.

Thanks for everyone who gave me tips. I might consider getting through this event later but I'm most likely going to reload an earlier save and ignore this encampent.

Poor game design. Asinine way to impose too much variables in one choice e.g. Explore Camp. I don't actually mind rolling the dice but sometimes it's an unnecessary waste of time for anyone who knows what they're here for - progression and unlocking explicit scenes . Now I only have to be stressed out on the vague definitions of Research and Building Upgrades to see how and what they actually apply to the game mechanics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rein and aspar4gus

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
You can't ignore the orc encampment. It needs to be resolved or you will die on week #60.
There are 4 options, giving Delane to the Orcs X3 and actually rescuing her. The rescuing her option is the most difficult as it relies too much on the dice rolls.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Aw, fuck.
Yep.
I did major save scumming to finally get a successful outcome. Basically during the "rescue", I would save after each succesful dice roll and go back to it when the next one fails ..... and there were alot of fails

pfapfo

Dec 30, 2019
The rescue can complete successfully even if you fail some of the rolls as long as you pick the right menu options.

Save scumming is unnecessary before starting the rescue and especially while exploring the camp. The only exception is when trying to talk to Ulcro, though usually at that point I have 2 swords and I couldn't care less about losing one of them. If some of the menu options you need disappear, try going out of the orc camp and coming back. If it is still not there, end exploration for the week.

All in all, I think I needed around 5-10 weeks to complete everything - I didn't exactly keep track because once I figured out the steps above, it all became pretty straightforward (except some of the rolls during the rescue). Yes, it was a stupid grind (and my Ctrl key got plenty of usage), but nothing too frustrating.

Reactions: pabo

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The rescue can complete successfully even if you fail some of the rolls as long as you pick the right menu options.

Save scumming is unnecessary before starting the rescue and especially while exploring the camp. The only exception is when trying to talk to Ulcro, though usually at that point I have 2 swords and I couldn't care less about losing one of them. If some of the menu options you need disappear, try going out of the orc camp and coming back. If it is still not there, end exploration for the week.

All in all, I think I needed around 5-10 weeks to complete everything - I didn't exactly keep track because once I figured out the steps above, it all became pretty straightforward (except some of the rolls during the rescue). Yes, it was a stupid grind (and my Ctrl key got plenty of usage), but nothing too frustrating.
If you choose to really rescue Delane and not hand her over, the final 2 (dice) encounters will decide if you are successful or not.
Fail the former and odds are you will fail the latter.
Success in the former and you can still fail the latter resulting in a failed rescue

pfapfo

Dec 30, 2019
If you choose to really rescue Delane and not hand her over, the final 2 (dice) encounters will decide if you are successful or not.
Yes, I am talking exactly about a real rescue and after rechecking no, you are wrong - the rescue is pretty much a guaranteed success without any save scumming at all and requires only one roll (when encountering the pair of orcs). If you fail it, let them feel Delane up - it has a small 2 point corruption penalty, which is compensated by the corruption reduction from completing the rescue. All in all 6 weeks from the time you first set foot in the camp to the completion of the rescue, even if you fail a couple of rolls during exploration. That's with version 0.2.57 of the game, assuming that you do all the steps I mentioned before.

As for Delane's fate, she leaves Rastedel after you warn her about the impending attack, but not before you have some fun with her. Speaking of which, my main disappointment with the game is that Alexia's back entrance seems to be reserved for demon cock, even though we know that Rowan is a kinky little bastard after he makes his needs quite clear to Delane, Liurial, and the fangirl sorceress. Must be a case of have babies with the wife (which is a plot point), and have fun with other women.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yep.
I did major save scumming to finally get a successful outcome. Basically during the "rescue", I would save after each succesful dice roll and go back to it when the next one fails ..... and there were alot of fails
Correct me if wrong but I think this is one of the things will be changed when they do a gameplay overhaul. To much random dice rolls to achieve some results is kinda annoying.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Yes, I am talking exactly about a real rescue and after rechecking no, you are wrong - the rescue is pretty much a guaranteed success without any save scumming at all and requires only one roll (when encountering the pair of orcs). If you fail it, let them feel Delane up - it has a small 2 point corruption penalty, which is compensated by the corruption reduction from completing the rescue. All in all 6 weeks from the time you first set foot in the camp to the completion of the rescue, even if you fail a couple of rolls during exploration. That's with version 0.2.57 of the game, assuming that you do all the steps I mentioned before.

As for Delane's fate, she leaves Rastedel after you warn her about the impending attack, but not before you have some fun with her. Speaking of which, my main disappointment with the game is that Alexia's back entrance seems to be reserved for demon cock, even though we know that Rowan is a kinky little bastard after he makes his needs quite clear to Delane, Liurial, and the fangirl sorceress. Must be a case of have babies with the wife (which is a plot point), and have fun with other women.
For rescuing Delane, there is the first set of roll that you mentioned.
Another when trying to get a horse; fail roll and you get stabbed.
Final roll when you are escaping on the horse and get shot at by arrows.Failed roll and Delane gets an arrow in the back (fatal)

pfapfo

Dec 30, 2019
Getting a horse is optional - with my instructions if the first dice roll is successful, you walk to the deserted guard tower and escape. If not, you distract the pair of orcs with Delane, then dispose of them, and proceed in the usual way. Only if you make the mistake of trying to bluff your way out or directly attacking them without a distraction, you will need to resort to plan B, which is getting a horse.

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
can any one tell me what happened if i choose bidding my time option instead becouse convinced by jezzera option.is it help to really chang the game.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes