golsil

Oct 29, 2017
That's exactly it! I'm trying to get Rowan and Alexia to be more dominant and corrupt. A power couple. I'm hoping that as the couple amassing more influence and gets the time to build relationships with the castle staff, they will be able to work towards becoming the evil overlords themselves. Besides who wouldn't want to see a demon Rowan and a succubus Alexia sit on a throne of slaves while ruling the world in the end? Just reread your post and in it you said you're trying to keep them from becoming corrupt. It's the opposite for me. The more power Rowan gets the better.
I would like partially corrupt ruler Rowan and mage Alexia, where they both take in aspects of Order and Chaos. The ending I want is for them to break the old way of order but keep it from turning into complete chaos. More like a Meritocracy relative to race.

This game seems like it wants to commit to either chaos or order with no middle option, like dealing with the rude workers, eternity in mining labor is way too harsh while a month in the kitchens is way too light. A year in the mines would be my punishment

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I would like partially corrupt ruler Rowan and mage Alexia, where they both take in aspects of Order and Chaos. The ending I want is for them to break the old way of order but keep it from turning into complete chaos. More like a Meritocracy relative to race.

This game seems like it wants to commit to either chaos or order with no middle option, like dealing with the rude workers, eternity in mining labor is way too harsh while a month in the kitchens is way too light. A year in the mines would be my punishment
The team is bound to give us plenty of options especially near the end. It will be a great thing to see how the relationships of all the castle npc's, the couple, and the twins evolves overtime. I want Rowan to build up a good relationship with Jezera but turn her against her brother. It'll be fun to manipulate her when her guard is down.

Reactions: T800 and Back

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
That's exactly it! I'm trying to get Rowan and Alexia to be more dominant and corrupt. A power couple. I'm hoping that as the couple amassing more influence and gets the time to build relationships with the castle staff, they will be able to work towards becoming the evil overlords themselves. Besides who wouldn't want to see a demon Rowan and a succubus Alexia sit on a throne of slaves while ruling the world in the end? Just reread your post and in it you said you're trying to keep them from becoming corrupt. It's the opposite for me. The more power Rowan gets the better.
That's what I'm aiming for as well. A power couple almost like the twins. Rowan handles the military aspects while Alexia handles the magic and subversion.

golsil

Oct 29, 2017
That's what I'm aiming for as well. A power couple almost like the twins. Rowan handles the military aspects while Alexia handles the magic and subversion.
It makes me wonder if Familial bonds are the only thing holding the twins together or is part of their bond just from necessity. Once its possible for one of them to take the throne of the 6 realms without the other, I think they will do it. For now the twins need each other for quite a wile longer and are ok with each others existence, no real fighting between them. But as they build the joint nation up, their factions and arrogance will grow and get to a point where they don' t need the other. When that point happens, Rowan will choose one of the two or go independent.

I think Shaya would side with Jezera, Skordred with Andras, and Alexia, Clionha, Greyhide, Liurial, and Helayna would be more inclined to side with Rowan (depending on ifluence). On Rowan's side, Clionha would probably be the most key figure as he probably needs her help to split off from the twins.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
What's the best mod/ way to cheat? I want to try different routes rather than start from the beginning again but not sure how to do it.

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
I was looking through the code, apparently Alexia can be trained for depravity and has other more riské jobs. Is that implemented in the game yet?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I was looking through the code, apparently Alexia can be trained for depravity and has other more riské jobs. Is that implemented in the game yet?
That was, if I'm not mistaken, an old bit of test code. That content may or may not still be available somewhere from the main menu, but it's never been part of the main game. Not sure if it's ever planned to ever be part of the game at this point.

What's the best mod/ way to cheat? I want to try different routes rather than start from the beginning again but not sure how to do it.
You can check my sig for enabling console, but if you mean stuff like orc camp/Rastedel routes that goes far, far beyond what is easy. Would require looking up a lot of different variables. It'd be far quicker to just skip seen text (Assuming you already played this version, seen text doesn't carry over across versions) and use the listed console commands to make things go by faster, though honestly most pace-of-play stuff can be done just by enabling console and using the UI elements that enables.

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
That was, if I'm not mistaken, an old bit of test code. That content may or may not still be available somewhere from the main menu, but it's never been part of the main game. Not sure if it's ever planned to ever be part of the game at this point.

You can check my sig for enabling console, but if you mean stuff like orc camp/Rastedel routes that goes far, far beyond what is easy. Would require looking up a lot of different variables. It'd be far quicker to just skip seen text (Assuming you already played this version, seen text doesn't carry over across versions) and use the listed console commands to make things go by faster, though honestly most pace-of-play stuff can be done just by enabling console and using the UI elements that enables.
Hmmm thanks, I thought those parts would be an interesting addition to the game

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018

Yeah I'm trying to maintain some kind of balance between both too, going too far into the corruption territory feels like letting the twins win somehow... but can't defeat them without building a power base into their own empire, so of course some measure of corruption is inevitable. Letting Rowan and Alexia have some fun while maintaining control is kinda hard though, so easy to slip into temptation hahaha.
I guess the ending you want would involve the two of them becoming the overlords by killing the twins, that's the only scenario I can see that working, the other one is a complete purge of the "evil" forces by the church but they would probably kill Rowan and Alexia too cuz of corruption and all they did to help the demons so far.

CanisMinor

Mar 13, 2018
Hrm. For some reason, the Shop Menus don't show up. Not sure if that's from using UnRen or something else. Well, either way, definitely been enjoying the game -aside from a lot of the NTR stuff, just not my jam- and it's really well written. Do have to agree with some others, kind of want more Rowan/Alexia Powercouple Shenanigans. More scenes with both of them taking a dominant role would be nice.

Sorta confounded with the end of the Rastedel Stuff. Not really sure what all the choices during the event there lead to and mean. As in, the event of taking the city itself, not the lead up, the things with the soldiers.

Reactions: aspar4gus

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018

How do you enable and use the console on windows? Sorry if it's obvious I haven't found it.

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
How do you enable and use the console on windows? Sorry if it's obvious I haven't found it.
The linked post in my sig should contain every detail needed on enabling and using the console.

Sorta confounded with the end of the Rastedel Stuff. Not really sure what all the choices during the event there lead to and mean. As in, the event of taking the city itself, not the lead up, the things with the soldiers.
There are two (Pretty sure two, at least, definitely more than one) states of how bad Rastedel will be at the end of taking the city. Which end state you get depends on who you support, but also on the choices you make in that final segment.

Reactions: gogliagoop

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My ending is when Alexia leaves Rowan for Andras and Andras develops a soft spot for Alexia and they live happily ever after
Not going to lie, I didn't ever imagined a finale like this because of the dark setting and such. But now i kind of want to see... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CanisMinor

Mar 13, 2018
Huh. Anyone else have a problem where you can't access any of the Shops? Because I started a new game without UnRen to see if that was it, and uh. No. Fresh Install, as well.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Huh. Anyone else have a problem where you can't access any of the Shops? Because I started a new game without UnRen to see if that was it, and uh. No. Fresh Install, as well.
Cla-Min's shop hasn't been accessible for a while. I thought Greyhide's was still in, but I also dunno that I ever checked since all of his stuff lowers stats. From what I recall (This happened and was explained multiple releases ago) they're working on the stat system, presumably soon-ish, and Cla-Min's shop (And presumably Greyhide's if it's not showing up) were removed until then.

Last edited:
Reactions: bb12308

Jul 2, 2017
So, only played this a couple times, but is saving Delane one giant trap? The ending for rastadel was... not the best to say the least. And what happens to delane has me rethinking life decisions. Is that the only ending? Or did I terribly screw things up and get the worst possible scenario. I threw in with the Duke if that changes anything.

Reactions: bb12308
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes