TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Nah, I don't think that would fit his character (unless at the end of a path). Part of the reason Andras and Jezera 'trust' him is exactly because he has no magical powers. In that sense, they might consider him a potential threat, but not one that could instantly inflict harm on them. Their relationship would change if Rowan got concrete power. I think that would also take away from his person as the 'unnoticed one'.

It would be much more in his nature, good or evil, to ally/manipulate himself with people who have such power (like Alexia!).

zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
Nah, I don't think that would fit his character (unless at the end of a path). Part of the reason Andras and Jezera 'trust' him is exactly because he has no magical powers. In that sense, they might consider him a potential threat, but not one that could instantly inflict harm on them. Their relationship would change if Rowan got concrete power. I think that would also take away from his person as the 'unnoticed one'.

It would be much more in his nature, good or evil, to ally/manipulate himself with people who have such power (like Alexia!).
I agree it would create narrative issues at the beginning of the journey, hence throughout the story he could keep strengthening his power, only to reach an absurd level at the very end, for the final battle/ coalition with the twins, like how we do in all the rpgs (Dragonborn, Godwoken, etc)
But I see your point as well, the "unnoticed" part allows people to underestimate him.

Reactions: TheSexinati

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it just me who wishes Rowan acquiring some form of magical power down the line? When I read of characters like the Priestess of Solansia and their feats, makes me wish that my character would eventually grow to this level of power, and by power I mean real power, not the abstract ones like connections and tactical feats.

He is resistant to some forms of magic manipulation and they don't know about it.
I am (almost) sure the devs will explore this more in the future when they open up the possibility for Rowan to betray the twin demons.

Last edited:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Is it just me who wishes Rowan acquiring some form of magical power down the line? When I read of characters like the Priestess of Solansia and their feats, makes me wish that my character would eventually grow to this level of power, and by power I mean real power, not the abstract ones like connections and tactical feats.
I think it would make sense for either Solansia or Kharnos to choose Rowan as their priest depending on the path you are taking (especially Kharnos)

Scintille

Jan 8, 2018
Cant really find the answer to my problem - I infiltrated Raeve Keep at about week 20, decided to protect Helayna and keep her (Rowan and Alexia were already sleeping in separate rooms). The first scene played out normally, but after that - nothing. It is now week 30, i finally decided to visit Rastedel.
When i open up Rowan's chambers, I see Helayna's face over the background, and buttons - Talk (the only dialog i get are 3 dots), and buttons that were there before - skip week, inventory and deposit 10 gold to treasury
So my question - how do you actually progress Helayna's story?

Edit - I think i just got a scene with her. Basically Rowan got a chance to tell Helayna that he loves her. Im assuming that is the next step

Last edited:

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
I saw some CGs of Alexia with a white haired futa girl, is it a scene in the game or just a commission? Really liked it but couldn't find her name or the event in the debug menu for it after combing through them :(

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
I saw some CGs of Alexia with a white haired futa girl, is it a scene in the game or just a commission? Really liked it but couldn't find her name or the event in the debug menu for it after combing through them :(
It was some kind of concept CG if I remember correctly. They announced a nemesis system for her, but it's not a priority now.

I hope we'll see that in Act II.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
It was some kind of concept CG if I remember correctly. They announced a nemesis system for her, but it's not a priority now.

I hope we'll see that in Act II.
I see thanks for the info, will keep hoping it gets implemented soon then :)

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Can anyone by any chance message me a correct path to choose in terms of all the potential game over fails, like what to do specifically to make it to the true end. I will just save everytime I get to free roam the castle and watch those extra scenes that way........I thought a walkthrough would give me a little more insight, but this walkthrough on here is more like a index or outline with less information?

I love this game still lol

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Can anyone by any chance message me a correct path to choose in terms of all the potential game over fails, like what to do specifically to make it to the true end. I will just save everytime I get to free roam the castle and watch those extra scenes that way........I thought a walkthrough would give me a little more insight, but this walkthrough on here is more like a index or outline with less information?

I love this game still lol
There's no "true end" or even, uh, end at all yet, except the bad ones. If you're just asking how to avoid bad ends, look at the "Game Over Guide" linked in OP. It and some other helpful guides are also linked in a sig about 7 posts ago.

The "Walkthrough" link in OP is a listing of sex scenes and how to get them. It's also, I think, somewhat out of date.

Reactions: britej88

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
There's no "true end" or even, uh, end at all yet, except the bad ones. If you're just asking how to avoid bad ends, look at the "Game Over Guide" linked in OP. It and some other helpful guides are also linked in a sig about 7 posts ago.

The "Walkthrough" link in OP is a listing of sex scenes and how to get them. It's also, I think, somewhat out of date.

thanks and I was kinda hoping for a visual guide or I guess a key that shows what places are or where things are located when going thru the in-game map, although, now I know what the places are, making the walkthrough a lot more useful. I like the game a ton, it just took me a while to realize what was what.

They should change the g in the build/upgrade shop to a Gold g or a coin.

I just like to see success instead of fail pop up in the left corner when I find a new place, or is that dependant or what I chose at the beginning of the game?

Thanks

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
thanks and I was kinda hoping for a visual guide or I guess a key that shows what places are or where things are located when going thru the in-game map, although, now I know what the places are, making the walkthrough a lot more useful. I like the game a ton, it just took me a while to realize what was what.

They should change the g in the build/upgrade shop to a Gold g or a coin.

I just like to see success instead of fail pop up in the left corner when I find a new place, or is that dependant or what I chose at the beginning of the game?

Thanks
There actually is a map as one of the links in the sig I mentioned. (Actually three maps.) Their posts have been pushed to the previous page now, but not hard to find, they made several posts on it.

As to success/fail, not sure what you mean by when you "find a new place", but there are skill/attribute checks in the game that happen quite often when in map events. If you mean those, they go off skills and attributes from your gear (Though the gear shops are both disabled until the system gets reworked) and from your choices when you level up, plus some random chance. There's no way to assure a success on them, but you can save before map events. If you enable console, these checks can also be rolled again by scrolling up (Into previous lines of dialogue), then scrolling back down to where the check was. Either allows you to eventually brute force it if you really wanna see the difference.

Does anyone know the variables for skill points or just the skills (eg. Diplomacy,Bluff etc)
I don't at the moment and I don't thiiiiink any of the console command lists have ever mentioned it in the thread, either. I probably won't redownload just to find out (Especially given it could change if the next update is the one that looks at the skill system), but when the next version releases I'll check.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes