diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
You don't even need to save and reload. Just rolling back to before the skill check, then mouse-wheeling the other direction to get back to the skill check rerolls it.
It’s been a long time since I’ve played without dev mode enabled, but I think that’s only true in dev mode.

I could be mistaken.

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
You don't even need to save and reload. Just rolling back to before the skill check, then mouse-wheeling the other direction to get back to the skill check rerolls it.
This might sound dumb bt where and how exactly can u roll the dice. I haven't come across any dice rolling events. Playing on android btw.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
You don't actually roll the dice, the game rolls it for you. You will notice it in instances where you made a choice if action and you will see a "success/fail" on the upper left corner.
An example would be the orc camp and your attempts to sneak around

Reactions: Shinjitsu

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
It’s been a long time since I’ve played without dev mode enabled, but I think that’s only true in dev mode.

I could be mistaken.
Yeah, that's possible. I haven't played without console at least enabled since, I think, before they started allowing players to save in events/on the map, so I'm absolutely clueless on what you can and can't do normally. XD

It is, normally if you try that you'll have the other options grayed out.
Again, that isn't what's being discussed. Not talking about scrolling up to make a different choice in an event, but about scrolling up then back down at the point of a dice roll, so that the dice roll happens again.

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any way to recap the animated scenes? I tried to recap the animated scene of rowanXlibrian(HJ) but didn't find any on the CG gallery or neither on the scenes replay option. The one on the CG gallery were only the static images.

Blinghit

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, although i think i followed the walkthrough correctly i couldn't get 2 scenes:

Rowan fooling around with Shaya and getting caught by Jazeera
Rowan fooling around with a blue haired chick

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
pls.can anyone tell me how can i support to helayna to escape with Alexia's help
Okay, I know this is kinda tricky, but to get that result, you have to do nothing.

Literally nothing.

Don't have Rowan tell Helayna he loves her. Don't help her escape when she asks. Just do nothing. It'll sort itself out.

• Haha
Reactions: Back

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I'm almost at my wit's end at this game. Too much rng on getting events(like Orc village with Delane in it) when we all know that savescumming exist. It just tedious. Scenes should not be at the mercy of rng. It gets in the fucking way of the story progress.

What's the clearcut requirement for rescuing Delane?

Reactions: iwantfreehentai

pfapfo

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, that's a bit finicky, but what works for me every time is: After talking with Tarish, visit Ulcro. Keep in mind that if you fail a roll, you will need to give him a present (like a sword from your inventory). After you are done talking with him, start exploring the camp repeatedly. One of the events that you are going to get is about looking for Delane, then you have to get a successful roll and you will find her tent. After that wait for the start of the next week and you will get the option to sneak into Delane's tent and to talk to her (subject to a successful roll). While talking always choose to gain her trust and after you run out of dialog options, you will get the possibility to plan her rescue from the main camp menu (maybe from the next week). It should be clear from there, though beware that both the planning and the rescue itself require a couple of successful rolls.

Reactions: T800

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I've already unlocked the options "Plan Delane's Rescue" but whenever I choose it "Leave It For Later" only pops up. The Quest Journal states that it's still dangerous to get her out. So far, I've done gaining her trust. I'm quite sure of it because I've also unlocked the option to give Delane to Ulcro. It automatically happens when I choose sneaking into her tent again. I've also tried successfully done manipulating Ulcro's henchmen to join Bartri's side. I might have missed some obscure objectives or I am fucking locked in an unwanted path.

I've already wasted weeks aside from that I have to deal with some asinine random event whenever I choose "Explore Camp".

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
IIRC you have to join the orc raids to get gifts for Ulcro to give Delane so you can visit her? It has been a long time since I played the game so I am not too sure what you are missing tbh...

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I've already unlocked the options "Plan Delane's Rescue" but whenever I choose it "Leave It For Later" only pops up. The Quest Journal states that it's still dangerous to get her out. So far, I've done gaining her trust. I'm quite sure of it because I've also unlocked the option to give Delane to Ulcro. It automatically happens when I choose sneaking into her tent again. I've also tried successfully done manipulating Ulcro's henchmen to join Bartri's side. I might have missed some obscure objectives or I am fucking locked in an unwanted path.

I've already wasted weeks aside from that I have to deal with some asinine random event whenever I choose "Explore Camp".
If you want to give Delane to Ulcro, you need to corrupt her.
For her "escape" you need to be in cahoots with Tarish female orc

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes