xvergonha

May 5, 2019
Greyhide scenes - with Alexia at the dinner, a 3some, sex with Alexia when she's working at the forge and 69 with Alexia when she's working at the forge
And isn't there the scene "threes a company" where rowan watches them have sex?

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
So can anyone tell me what's going on here? Haven't play in awhile but occasionally unren the game's cg images from the game files. 000_008_020.jpg

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Finally got Rastedel.
Any suggestions on who I should ally with, Duke, Countess, Copper?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
can any one tell me please how to improve research rate.it seems to years for completing one research.
Find chapels. A few are right on top of the road, you can easily find them in the first couple of weeks even (don't, events will make little sense if you find chapels when you have not met Clio). Check the map posted earlier.

Reactions: THARAKA1984

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Btw does Liurial have an intro that I somehow missed? She keeps just appearing for me with no intro

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Btw does Liurial have an intro that I somehow missed? She keeps just appearing for me with no intro
She does have an intro, but apparently it has some issue that the devs are aware of that can cause her to show up but the intro to never play. I think maaaaaaaaaaybe I fixed it for myself by just running her intro scene via the scene viewer in Rowan's room? But I can't remember for sure, and I dunno if that really fixed everything.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
She does have an intro, but apparently it has some issue that the devs are aware of that can cause her to show up but the intro to never play. I think maaaaaaaaaaybe I fixed it for myself by just running her intro scene via the scene viewer in Rowan's room? But I can't remember for sure, and I dunno if that really fixed everything.
Hmm I'll try that. She has a decent amount of content so it's weird to just have her pop up.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
So I was playing this with my girlfriend and the art is amazing.
However, we both just wanted to turn this game off because of the enormous amount of text between actual choices. We're in the dungeon now and several months have passed again before we shut it down. How long before we get to actually do something instead of being barraged with backstory? And is this just the beginning/intro part or is the rest of the game as tedious as well?

She loves the art, but she's not big on reading. Is this something for her?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How do you zoom out and pan around on the map? I don't see anything in the interface to do so?
Yeah that was the intro. If that was too text heavy, then the rest of the game probably won't appeal to you.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes