Jack1938

May 17, 2017
I think devs should expand game overs a bit by briefly explaining how the twins are doing without Rowan. In particular how badly they are screwed up when "brain" of their operations is no longer with them. Some of their dialogs imply that they are quite ignorant about how powerful opponents they are gonna face and how often they are bickering with each other during important to ther plans discussions. So would be nice to read how they overestimated themself and got totally destroyed by their enemies. That would confirm two important points: Rowan is indeed playing crucial role in the whole world conquest plan and the fact that twins are far from being invincible. This feature surely make players less frustrated about not being able to get back at twins yet.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think devs should expand game overs a bit by briefly explaining how the twins are doing without Rowan. In particular how badly they are screwed up when "brain" of their operations is no longer with them. Some of their dialogs imply that they are quite ignorant about how powerful opponents they are gonna face and how often they are bickering with each other during important to ther plans discussions. So would be nice to read how they overestimated themself and got totally destroyed by their enemies. That would confirm two important points: Rowan is indeed playing crucial role in the whole world conquest plan and the fact that twins are far from being invincible. This feature surely make players less frustrated about not being able to get back at twins yet.
The vast majority of people get completely lost on the map because they can't be bothered to read and just skip through until they get the sex scenes, and you expect them to read a game over screen?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The vast majority of people get completely lost on the map because they can't be bothered to read and just skip through until they get the sex scenes, and you expect them to read a game over screen?
Maybe this is not the game for them then? The devs have made a really admirable effort to create something here that goes beyond just smut (though their smut is great as well).
And I agree, the only reason the twins have succeeded in anything is that Rowan has managed to keep them hidden for so long. I assume that in the next chapter after Rastedel, shit will hit the fan cause they cannot hide anymore and if the Church actually attacks them with a few priests at Marianne's level, they'd be wiped. Ofc I think that as time goes by they will gain more power as well (or Rowan will as a Chosen of Karnos)

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Hey,what is sad panda? Never Heard of it before
So there is two versions of a hentai gallery website called e-hentai.org and exhentai.org. exhentai is basically the same as e- one except it contains some galleries that got censored on e-. You can't access exhentai unless you are logged into the e- site, if you try to go to exhentai without logging in first it shows you a picture of a sad panda.

Reactions: T800 and Reij

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Arghhhhh. I am stuck in the game. I cannot start the seige!!!

I have an Orc army from saving the girl route.
Recieved both emissaries. I am supposed to make a decision on allies but have yet to trigger that event. WTF am I missing??!! Have been stuck on this for over a month!!!!

I have gone thru the walkthrough and from the scene list. The only Fey event not triggered (but I can view in the summoning room) is "Fey Handmaiden x Rowan"
Also missing the abbey events. Everything else, I have don

Please help. What am I missing

Ps. Would love a proper walkthrough instead of a scene list.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Arghhhhh. I am stuck in the game. I cannot start the seige!!!

I have an Orc army from saving the girl route.
Recieved both emissaries. I am supposed to make a decision on allies but have yet to trigger that event. WTF am I missing??!! Have been stuck on this for over a month!!!!

I have gone thru the walkthrough and from the scene list. The only Fey event not triggered (but I can view in the summoning room) is "Fey Handmaiden x Rowan"
Also missing the abbey events. Everything else, I have don

Please help. What am I missing

Ps. Would love a proper walkthrough instead of a scene list.
The Fey event line isn't complete yet, and isn't required for Rastedel. As to what you're missing for Rastedel siege, it's impossible to say without more detail. What was the last Rastedel event you saw, what shows up if you go to the city right now?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The Fey event line isn't complete yet, and isn't required for Rastedel. As to what you're missing for Rastedel siege, it's impossible to say without more detail. What was the last Rastedel event you saw, what shows up if you go to the city right now?
I attended the ball, chatted with everyone and had sex with the spy.
Went to the lodge with the girl I saved from the orc camp and had sex

When I'm there now, nothing happens. At the palace; there's just a passing reference in his easy it's to sneak in, nothing if particular value and a waste of time. At the lodge; not allowed in.

Note: the lower right (SE) corner of the map/Rastedel cannot be explored

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I attended the ball, chatted with everyone and had sex with the spy.
Went to the lodge with the girl I saved from the orc camp and had sex

When I'm there now, nothing happens. At the palace; there's just a passing reference in his easy it's to sneak in, nothing if particular value and a waste of time. At the lodge; not allowed in.

Note: the lower right (SE) corner of the map/Rastedel cannot be explored
I thiiiiiiiiiink the next Rastedel event is a ruler event that eventually procs (Based on week, maybe? Pretty sure I've had to wait for it for a while on faster runs I've done), though I can't say for sure. I'd save and just skip...a whole bunch of weeks just to see if it procs. If that doesn't work, not sure.

Reactions: Bgibbs666

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Greyhide scenes - with Alexia at the dinner, a 3some, sex with Alexia when she's working at the forge and 69 with Alexia when she's working at the forge

Reactions: xvergonha
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes