manscout

Jun 13, 2018
btw, is there a "better" outcome on the patricia path? Everything I did during the riot had no effect in the end. Maud still out to get me and still got the arrow to the knee and only captured 50% of the city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marianne destroyed by chaos cultists. So she dies then?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and desmosome

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Something must have changed between this version and the version I had on my tablet (it was a few ago, the one where if you saved Delane in the Orciad you'd find her & be able to hook up in Rastedal but it was bugged so that it would crash the second time you met up for a booty call)at the time as soon as Alexia & Greyhide hooked up while she was working in the forge she'd hit medium corruption, I did the exact same things this time but she didn't get there until after the woolump scene & that was sadly too late for me to score the threesome with Rowan, Alexia & the secretary and for some reason I never did get any of the Alexia & Rowan scenes in the castle even though I have in the past. But that just means I'll keep trying with different options chosen until I manage to get them all

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I can see her working in the brothel. She likes minotaurs and orcs already. She masturbates to a male drider if I remember right. She is destined to be a full blown sex addicted slut in that route :D

• Wow
Reactions: Back

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We plan on putting in some Futa in July. Production of the scene has already started. It's a follow up to the recent Succubus Murder Mystery.

Reactions: diebesgrab

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone help me a bit? I was trying to do the Fey quest line, and was wondering how many forest events there are? i think i did 3, meeting the ancient dark elves, meeting the fox, meeting the dryad.
And to trigger new events do you need to walk into non explored parts, or can you just re-walk into parts you already went? Since i mostly explored the whole map. It would suck if i have to start a new game.

And in a more spoilery stuff,

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes