Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a way to get the whole city under control for the twins, or at least make it so Maud doesn't have it out for Rowan's blood? besides getting her killed I mean, i rather like her.

Also, are you able to choose between the two factions of fae for allies, or has that not been implemented yet?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope. It is supposed to be a dark ending. Devs were talking about it in this thread a few pages ago.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
The walkthrough in OP is at least somewhat out of date, but knowing by how much beyond "multiple versions behind but still more complete than incomplete" would require a fair bit of changelog scouring.
I mean, you could just ask. For the record, my last complete playthrough was in v0.2.43, and my guides were roughly accurate to that version.

That said, I've been keeping up with the thread, and it seems that the majority of content that my guides cover hasn't been significantly updated since then—taking raeve keep and completing the orciad should still be entirely doable with my first guide, and aside from the village bug finally being fixed recently, the guide for getting ahead early should still be relevant. Similarly, the map hasn't really changed since I first played well over a year ago, so the map I posted should also still be fine. I do intend to get back into a newer version at some point, although this is slightly complicated by the fact that there's no longer a "current" non-pirated free version, but we'll see. I may wait a few versions just so the majority of the bugs that need fixing and changes that need to happen to the Rastedel arc are finished, so that if I decide to update my guides with Rastedel-related info, they'll stay pretty much accurate for the foreseeable future.

Is there a good guide for this? and is the walkthrought in the OP recent? I want to start playing this but it seems really complicated if a LOT of outcomes depending on events, some random or that you have to find.
I wouldn't really consider what I wrote a walkthrough, more of a guide to get through the parts that people were asking about most back then. That said, all my guides are completely outdated for anything Rastedel-related other than just finding it, since that content is new since the last time I played (a long time ago). The rest of it should be pretty much fine, though, I don't think that content has really changed very much since I wrote those guides.

Reactions: T800 and Jaspion

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I mean, you could just ask. For the record, my last complete playthrough was in v0.2.43, and my guides were roughly accurate to that version.
In my defense, the "Walkthrough" in the OP that I assumed was being referred to doesn't have any sorts of credits in it and isn't linked in your sig, so I assumed it wasn't your work.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
In my defense, the "Walkthrough" in the OP that I assumed was being referred to doesn't have any sorts of credits in it and isn't linked in your sig, so I assumed it wasn't your work.
I haven't actually looked at OP in ages, so I actually just assumed you were talking about my things (sorry), but you were right the first time, that's not mine. I'm retroactively surprised it's called a walkthrough, since it's more of a scene guide.

abagon

Mar 2, 2020
I remember you could choose to sides with marianne in the older version is that still a thing or not ??

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I haven't actually looked at OP in ages, so I actually just assumed you were talking about my things (sorry), but you were right the first time, that's not mine. I'm retroactively surprised it's called a walkthrough, since it's more of a scene guide.
(I did mention your guides later that post, so easy confusion.) I want to say from vague memory it used to be labeled something like a scene guide, but at some point got changed to walkthrough.

I remember you could choose to sides with marianne in the older version is that still a thing or not ??
Don't remember that being a thing offhand, but it's definitely not a thing now.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Heh, I have a strong feeling like my Rowan left Maud pregnant, and more than that, she will end up raising that child to be the hero we gotta eventually cut down or in turn be cut down by should there ever be a sequel to this, Luke vs Vader style.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Probably been said some where else but got the makings of a good harem going on, Hel and the elf chick already both accepting they are his slaves. after Alexia gets corrupted enough she should move back in. If Rowan is allowed a spine would be pretty cool set up. Its funny tho if you save Hel she gets mad and moves out but if you leave her to the orcs she helps the girl escape so that seems kind of hypocritical.

Reactions: T800

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Heh, I have a strong feeling like my Rowan left Maud pregnant, and more than that, she will end up raising that child to be the hero we gotta eventually cut down or in turn be cut down by should there ever be a sequel to this, Luke vs Vader style.
And for all the people who didn't stick their dick in Maud?

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Tarek and Alexia no images showing. And Maybe This Update I Can't Seen The 2nd Scene Alexia with Greyhide

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I really hope there is a path where we can just let go of Alexia. Though not by killing her but maybe just agreeing to a partnership (especially if she can develop her arcane skills). A path where Rowan keeps Andras or Jezera and Alexia keeps the other one as their own slaves as they conquer the world is my favourite outcome.

Reactions: T800

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
btw, is there a "better" outcome on the patricia path? Everything I did during the riot had no effect in the end. Maud still out to get me and still got the arrow to the knee and only captured 50% of the city.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes