desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
can you check this save file and see whats causing the Jacques route after parade scene?

This happened to me many versions ago also. It happened again on a new playthrough. I'm not sure if this is supposed to trigger on the patricia route cus it makes no sense.

abagon

Mar 2, 2020
what are the requirements for alexia to find the hidden tunnels that lead to her having sex with Rowan there?

Hilbo

Jan 22, 2020
No option to rescue or claim her yourself. So much for being able to act like a hero.

What's the point of the morality/corruption system major story events like this pidgeon hole you into a Mass Effect 3 ending scenario? Rowen ends up being a dick in all 3 scenarios and can't rescue her for less guilt or claim her for corruption.
Maybe it wasn't added back then, but it's actually possible to rescue her with the Tarish route. It's rather difficult to do it successfully, so you need to have some points in strength and survival and have some saves in place to retry it until all events are "successful"

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Maybe it wasn't added back then, but it's actually possible to rescue [Delane] with the Tarish route.
Really? You can get that? That's an actual thing now? That you can prop up Tarish to be the figurehead to rein in control of the orc horde while also getting Delane out of there safe and sound and alive? Fascinating. Do we have a second confirmation on that?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Really? You can get that? That's an actual thing now? That you can prop up Tarish to be the figurehead to rein in control of the orc horde while also getting Delane out of there safe and sound and alive? Fascinating. Do we have a second confirmation on that?
Not from what I remember, I think you had the option of double-crossing Tarish during her plan and free Delane instead, don't think she'd be very happy about that though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not from what I remember, I think you had the option of double-crossing Tarish during her plan and free Delane instead, don't think she'd be very happy about that though.

if you free Delane, does she have any mentions after the city is sacked?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know, I haven't actually played the game since the last free update a while back, so I haven't seen the new Rastedel content yet. I don't think I want to make a full playthrough again until act 1 is completed (goblin forest added, skills and equipment reworked and implemented, bugs squashed, etc), but I might download the game from here later and look through the files to check.

EDIT: No, you don't meet Tarish in the current aftermath of the Rastedel finale, she is more rude to Rowan during the Rastedel abbey event but for now that seems to be the extent of her scorn if you betray her.

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
If you free Delane, it unlocks an entire new "Good" Route for Rastedel, because the writer team has no self-restraint.

There are two ways to free her. You always have to gain her trust, then you either have to do Tarish events (Getting a poison from Cla-Min, and one other requirement I can't recall at the moment), or do the Rescue preparations yourself (Scout the perimeter, arrange a distraction (you can get one easy by doing Batri Raids), find an ally (best way is to find the Emma events and recruit the Orc Matron)).

I think there's a non-high corruption requirment on having a change of heart at the last moment in the Tarish route, and if you do betray her, there is a greatly increased chance of failing the rescue.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Hm, it seems I've encountered a critical bug and the game crashes. This happens after Helayna escapes the castle and there are no traces, right after this screen:

1591603478128.png

Anybody encountered this?

Also how do you keep your relationship with Alexia? I switched off all NTR and it seems I'm missing most vanilla scenes with her, except from the beginning, nothing triggers at all.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Also how do you keep your relationship with Alexia? I switched off all NTR and it seems I'm missing most vanilla scenes with her, except from the beginning, nothing triggers at all.
They used to be random procs, but now that the devs have moved a lot of character-specific events to those characters' rooms, you might have to go talk to her in your room(/her room if she isn't staying with you) for most of them.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
They used to be random procs, but now that the devs have moved a lot of character-specific events to those characters' rooms, you might have to go talk to her in your room(/her room if she isn't staying with you) for most of them.
She is in my room and I talk to her every single time, no procs or anything sadly. Thanks for the advice though.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Also, I tried to save Delena, scouted the camp, found her, gained her trust, planned her escape...and for some reason the next time I went there the game was hell-bent on making her the old chiefs whore...or Tarish will make her a sex slave. No other choice. Why can't I save here any more?

This game is really bugged, I don't even the option to buy stuff from Cla-Min, Alexia event do not proc at all. Ssheeehhh.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Also, I tried to save Delena, scouted the camp, found her, gained her trust, planned her escape...and for some reason the next time I went there the game was hell-bent on making her the old chiefs whore...or Tarish will make her a sex slave. No other choice. Why can't I save here any more?

This game is really bugged, I don't even the option to buy stuff from Cla-Min, Alexia event do not proc at all. Ssheeehhh.
During your first visit to Tarish, unless you decline to work with her, the game is gonna assume the preparations you can make to rescue Delane are a part of your plan to help Tarish, and actually helping Delane escape will have to be a last minute decision Rowan makes to betray Tarish.

When visiting Delane in her cell, you will have two dialogue options, one will encourage her towards giving herself to Ulcro, the other will just get her to befriend and trust Rowan, if you picked the Ulcro option even a single time the game is gonna assume you're potentially interested in doing Ulcro's route so it will be referenced in the dialogue and narration.

The game is still a bit buggy and missing some mechanics, equipment is being reworked and until that's done Cla-Min's shop is closed. I do not know what Alexia event you are looking for, I can only tell you weekend events have conditions to them, but the game will randomly select any of the valid ones. Maybe the event you are looking for requires certain stats you are missing, or maybe it only happens after or before X weeks. Potentially, you got unlucky and an event that can only happen early in the game never procced in time, the devs try to get around this by making certain events be "high-priority" a few weeks before they can no longer proc, but if you have too many "high-priority" events queued up then it is possible it just gets missed and ends up being impossible to get in that playthrough, definitely a possible bug.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a good guide for this? and is the walkthrought in the OP recent? I want to start playing this but it seems really complicated if a LOT of outcomes depending on events, some random or that you have to find.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a good guide for this? and is the walkthrought in the OP recent? I want to start playing this but it seems really complicated if a LOT of outcomes depending on events, some random or that you have to find.
The walkthrough in OP is at least somewhat out of date, but knowing by how much beyond "multiple versions behind but still more complete than incomplete" would require a fair bit of changelog scouring. There are good resources for the game in general in a sig above your post, but the one in OP is the only "Here's all the scenes and how to get them" type of guide.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
All the artists for this game are really great, but the sprite artist is godly. Jezera's sprite is so good that I wish she looked looked like that in the CGs.

Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes