AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but are there still time-limits to the main stories or can you take your time with the game, allowing you to find as many of the sex scenes as possible?
There are, but i am not sure what is , or if there is, a third time limit, there is the one for if you dont take over the keep in time and one if you get to week 60 without having done the orchiad and rastadel thing, after that i am not sure, probably not since the story does not go beyond that point.

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
There are, but i am not sure what is , or if there is, a third time limit, there is the one for if you dont take over the keep in time and one if you get to week 60 without having done the orchiad and rastadel thing, after that i am not sure, probably not since the story does not go beyond that point.
That sucks. I'm not a big fan of games with time-limits...

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
manscout There will be signifigant effects and sometimes advantages to having done Werden route throughout the game. The different political situation and different fates of certain cast members will have myriad consequences and you'll see it pretty soon into Act 2.
Part of me so happy you have such great ambitions.
Another part of me don't wnna wait another 4 years =)
I mean not all of us survived long enough to see Hal Life Alex.
Friends we lost along the way...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
OK is it intended for the night time scene where you discuss the Jaques coup with the skinny lady in black to trigger when you are on the Patricia route? It happens right after the parade after taking that outpost for warden.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
OK is it intended for the night time scene where you discuss the Jaques coup with the skinny lady in black to trigger when you are on the Patricia route? It happens right after the parade after taking that outpost for warden.
That definitely sounds like a bug to me. I'll report it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Here is a save file at the parade. I would just ignore this and play through it, but I feel like it would break my game somehow, because it opens up areas that are mentioned in what seems like the Jaques path (barracks, northside alley).

Apr 21, 2020
Time limit is temporary, you are free roaming after main quest is done, just dont trigger game over and you can explore the game.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but are there still time-limits to the main stories or can you take your time with the game, allowing you to find as many of the sex scenes as possible?
There are deadlines by which certain goals need to be accomplished. That said—and take this with a grain of salt because I haven’t done a full playthrough in a long while now so there are several new scenes since then and my memory’s not particularly fresh— there are no scenes not directly part of the events that have to be accomplished to avoid a game over that I can conveniently think of that are time-sensitive.

Reactions: Serameth

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
601-630 and 650-660 in the game currently or future content? I think I remember tentacle stuff between 624-628.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I don't normally like commenting on E-Hentai links. That said, first off the tentacle stuff is presently in the game. The second segment you mentioned, the 650-660 is NOT ONLY not in the game. It is NOT FUTURE CONTENT either.

The story behind those images is that some fan comissioned them from an artist who does work on the game without input from the creative staff of the game. This was done without our input. Some gallaries have chosen to include them on the list for reasons that anger us. We have no intirest in ever including content in the game unless it was explicitly given a green light by Lord Arioch himself.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I don't normally like commenting on E-Hentai links. That said, first off the tentacle stuff is presently in the game. The second segment you mentioned, the 650-660 is NOT ONLY not in the game. It is NOT FUTURE CONTENT either.

The story behind those images is that some fan comissioned them from an artist who does work on the game without input from the creative staff of the game. This was done without our input. Some gallaries have chosen to include them on the list for reasons that anger us. We have no intirest in ever including content in the game unless it was explicitly given a green light by Lord Arioch himself.
Does Rowan actually have scenes with that tentacle? I found the scenes of his wife but can't reach to his scenes with tentacle.
Also you didn't mention 601-606 succubus stuff. Those are also present in the game right?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
is the orc camp stuff buggy? certain options disappear, eg two of the leaders have disappeared leaving me with just batri?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Does Rowan actually have scenes with that tentacle? I found the scenes of his wife but can't reach to his scenes with tentacle.
Also you didn't mention 601-606 succubus stuff. Those are also present in the game right?
Yes, there is a bad ending in the game where Rowan x Wullump occurs. No the scenes you mentioned are not presently in the game, though they are planned to be eventually.

Reactions: kiljaeden

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
how do you get to side with Patricia? i cant speak with her after her introduction. the only option on who to side with is the coppers. how is this supposed to go down?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You should be able to speak to her if you visit the Noble Lodge. Is that not firing for you?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes