aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
This game has very stellar writings and i really enjoyed my first playthrough, but as a very very vanilla player i just hoped that in the future there's a way to (maybe turn on in option / setting) to make "avoidable" routes even more obvious (maybe like a warning popup or simply *NTR* *FUTA* tags right beside the clickable option) because what i think made my enjoyment a bit watered down before is how stressful it is sometimes to choose an option knowing they're like landmines.. avoidable landmines sure... but still landmines

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is already all avoidable and easy to catch it when you reach any content, even by your own account, so what else do you want the developers to do? :unsure:
Game will keep having a lot of different sexual genres because they are the focus of the lewd stuff in SoC and that is unlikely to change. Making some sort of "extra warning" seems like a waste of time and resources for me. :censored:

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I believe all what Aspar4gus was saying was that many of the choices weren't readily evident of what type of scene s/he would get. It's alright. Once that player gets more familiar with the characters in the game and their particularities, I'm sure it'll be a much smoother sailing from there on out. Besides, it's great to see more fans for the project. Always a plus! Welcome aboard the SoC train, aspar4gus. Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: aspar4gus

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Whoops sorry if i rub it the wrong way... What i poorly phrased before was meant to be "suggestion for improvement in the future" not something or flaw that need to be fixed, but then again i forgot that i'm in the niche

As i mentioned before i'm amazed by the writing quality of this game and how they can bring life & dimension to the characters and the chara development, not to mention the visuals that give it a very nice polish that puts it waaay above the other ren'py games i've played.

Take this from someone who shamelessly added SoC to his steam wishlist while finger-crossing that none of his friend was curious enough to hover over the name

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I am flabbergasted you madmen don't save before every choice.

It's Basic Visual Novels 101
I mean you joke about this but I remember a time when SoC only allowed you access to the save menu on the world map (and/or the castle map iirc).

May 4, 2017
I have seen a lot of people asking about the gallery and asking for saves which is kinda annoying.

This is how you unlock the CG gallery, not the scene one I think and this also works on a few other games that have a gallery as well.

Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Open 00gallery.rpy with notepad
CTRL+F and search for "if not i.check(all_prior)"
In "return False" change "False" to "True"
Then save it and open the game again it should unlock the cg gallery.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Sooo is it possible at present to choose between the red sun alliance, and the Dark Fae or Midnight court or whoever these nympho blood cultist ladies are, or do we have to wait for an update?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
That is not possible right now (think it is a planned feature).
But check the guides in the OP, there is a full map there.
I don't know, the change log that T51bwinterized posted made it seem like 0.2.57 has the zoom and pan function?

New version of the game is up!

Changelog:

Finished the vast majority of outstanding Rastedel content, including (but not limited to);
- the rest of Maud's path containing one new sex scene (Rowan x Maud)
- full integration of Werden's route to the same level as Patricia and Jacques
- the alternative Rowan-Loyal Patricia corruption route including one new sex scene (Rowan x Patricia)
- the post coronation epilogue containing one sex scene (??? x Marianne)

- One new ruler event including one sex scene (Rowan x Rylea [an incubus]) - One new barmaid job events, including one sex scene (Alexia x Tarek [an orc])
- One new forge job event
- One new Repeatable Helanya event, including one sex scene (Rowan x Helyana x Liurial)
- Twenty four new CGs, with thirty eight variants
- Four new animations
- One new background, with three new variants
- Two new character sprites
- Fixed an issue where the game would not count any captured villages above two
- Added pan and zoom functionality to the map, as well as some other small improvements

You can get the new version on Patreon now, or on Steam in 3 months!

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Lord Arioch said due to confusion between him and the guy he hired to program it, the file was not added to the current build, but it is done, and will be in the next release.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes