John doe12

Aug 2, 2017
I seem to have a few bugs(?) that just wont go away, even with reinstalling the game.

1. No matter how many iron mines I get, the equipment counter never goes up, it always says eternity for fully equipping the orcs.

2. I seem to not be able to see new buildings unlocked via research. ex: the summoning chamber for that sweet sweet futa

3. I cant access the goblin shop, whenever I go to the caravan I only have the option to talk to minmin.

Like, 1 and 2 a weird because I didn't have this problem earlier, I just realized after a while that my number of equipped orcs just didn't move, like at all. 3 I haven't seen that option for a while.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I seem to have a few bugs(?) that just wont go away, even with reinstalling the game.

1. No matter how many iron mines I get, the equipment counter never goes up, it always says eternity for fully equipping the orcs.

2. I seem to not be able to see new buildings unlocked via research. ex: the summoning chamber for that sweet sweet futa

3. I cant access the goblin shop, whenever I go to the caravan I only have the option to talk to minmin.

Like, 1 and 2 a weird because I didn't have this problem earlier, I just realized after a while that my number of equipped orcs just didn't move, like at all. 3 I haven't seen that option for a while.
1) and 2) are knowns issues, I think someone had a fix for 1) for sure, 2) I don't know. 3) is getting a overhaul IRC.

ytho

Mar 22, 2017

For 2) you need to choose Skodred when there's a choice between Skodred and Cla-Min. Only then does the option to build the summoning chamber become available

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
So this is discounted now on Steam. I have pirated for way too long without giving back so I'm buying. Even a pirate should occasionally show some support!

P.S. I'll still keep pirating the newer versions ofc!

• Haha
Reactions: Back

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
It is one patch behind but still supports the creators when you buy their game.
Yeah that was my thought. I don't think I can just add another patreon (and honestly I'd rather reserve my pledges for games that are 100% targeted at me, not 15%) but I can at least buy it on steam.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So this is discounted now on Steam. I have pirated for way too long without giving back so I'm buying. Even a pirate should occasionally show some support!

P.S. I'll still keep pirating the newer versions ofc!
We appreciate this sentiment. While people should play the legal approriate release that they've paid for, if someone buys the game and then pirates it, we prefer that to just pirating it by a lot. Thank you for giving back to the team.

But, please only play releases you paid for, lol.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
We appreciate this sentiment. While people should play the legal approriate release that they've paid for, if someone buys the game and then pirates it, we prefer that to just pirating it by a lot. Thank you for giving back to the team.

But, please only play releases you paid for, lol.
I severely lack moral fiber. I mean, just look at how I play Rowan . . .

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm a buy it when it's done type. Not a fan of paying for early access, so if I like the final stage of the game then I will happily pay for it.

Reactions: Mmushy

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
You are funny people. We so far dont know when 1 act gonna be finished. And you discussing release date...
I don't know what's funny about trying to have more informations about a release date.

That's a pretty common topic when talking game development.

I'm definetly not up to date about this game since I'm not reading every page of this topic (and as an example I didn't even know until now that the game was going to be divided into several acts), but well talking about a release date doesn't seems like to be a "weird" talking point.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
You are funny people. We so far dont know when 1 act gonna be finished. And you discussing release date...
While I agree that a release date is not really coming soon for this game, a map for the next few updates would be very welcome. You could even map for the next year. For all I know, patreons have that of course.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes