clonely05

Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys, i really can't do the path Andras x Alexia to the final, is there anyone can teach me how to get in there, pls? I've already do some corrupted with Greyhide, seperated room, claim Helayne,..... but everytime i replay the game, the Andras x Alexia scenes only stopped at bathing and don't have anything to happen next :(

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Hey guys, i really can't do the path Andras x Alexia to the final, is there anyone can teach me how to get in there, pls? I've already do some corrupted with Greyhide, seperated room, claim Helayne,..... but everytime i replay the game, the Andras x Alexia scenes only stopped at bathing and don't have anything to happen next :(
It's actually quite hard to get. When you have high enough Alexia corruption (after the tree event) the game automatically puts you on Jezera x Alexia path. On some point later you will get event (it occurs randomly) when Alexia is in the forest and Jezera approaches her. Alexia can then choose whether to become Jezera's plaything or not. If you choose not to, you will enter Andras path.

Reactions: T800 and clonely05

clonely05

Dec 28, 2018
It's actually quite hard to get. When you have high enough Alexia corruption (after the tree event) the game automatically puts you on Jezera x Alexia path. On some point later you will get event (it occurs randomly) when Alexia is in the forest and Jezera approaches her. Alexia can then choose whether to become Jezera's plaything or not. If you choose not to, you will enter Andras path.
Thank you so much, i remember i have a save at that event, i choosed accept and end up with Jezera. I'll load this save and trying to refuse and let see how it going.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I admit, I didn't understand this whole "box-tattoo" thing. I thought it was some kind of lexicon I wasn't understanding because I'm too innocent or naive. Lol. ^^"
You open the box, get the tattoo from it...
But no, it's just literally a box with some kind of tattoo print in it. Okay then. :p
Man, I was reading into it too much and ended up confusing myself, haha. Hopefully I wasn't the only one? :rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: T800

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
I admit, I didn't understand this whole "box-tattoo" thing. I thought it was some kind of lexicon I wasn't understanding because I'm too innocent or naive. Lol. ^^"

But no, it's just literally a box with some kind of tattoo print in it. Okay then. :p
Man, I was reading into it too much and ended up confusing myself, haha. Hopefully I wasn't the only one? :rolleyes::LOL:
It was just another way to introduce the crotch tattoo. I was hoping for Gwyneth Paltrow's head, but corruption tropes work too.

Robin_Jansson1993

Oct 12, 2020
New Update for those interested 0.2.61b
:devilish:

Remember to start a whole new game and also to go through and delete old saves in
%appdata%Ren'py/seeds-of-chaos.
You need to delete the whole folder inside the directory

this is a major release and expect errors and bugs in the game.
Also make sure to update the OP since this is the major final release as of 2020.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes