Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There's difference between being comfortable with what you're writing and being exicted about it.

The goal is not to provide to a perfect description of what's happening on the screen, but to evoke feelings in the reader. And that can be difficult if you're not feeling the scene yourself.

Plus, SoC is very lore heavy. To write anything beyond one off sex scenes, you have to immerse yourself into both the world and the characters, which is a big investment for any writer. We are trying out a new one with the intention of having her focus on gay plotlines, so here's to hoping it will work out long term.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
New Update for those interested 0.2.61b
:devilish:Mega:devilish:

Remember to start a whole new game and also to go through and delete old saves in
%appdata%Ren'py/seeds-of-chaos.
You need to delete the whole folder inside the directory

this is a major release and expect errors and bugs in the game.
Also make sure to update the OP since this is the major final release as of 2020.
Thanks for the reminder to delete save data, I never do that

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
SPOILERS !!!

Dont like the new Greyhide reworked threesome scene , in the old one Alexia and Rowand enjoyed it and after the drug wear off they aknoweged it and Alexia even proposed they invite Greyhide in their bed. Now its much less consensual. None of them liked it and they all said this relationship is over. I gues this plot line is over then. Too bad i was hoping for more group scenes.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So guys i was wondering are there going to be a path in the game that give us more swinger sex i mean - both Alexia and Rowand doing it together or swaping knowingly whit turd parties like Greyhide and the succubus and why not others as well. Or judging by the reworked Geyhide threesome scene the path whit him has ended ? Is swinging a thing liked by the backers of the game and the staff or it wont be developed any more ?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
SPOILERS !!!

Dont like the new Greyhide reworked threesome scene , in the old one Alexia and Rowand enjoyed it and after the drug wear off they aknoweged it and Alexia even proposed they invite Greyhide in their bed. Now its much less consensual. None of them liked it and they all said this relationship is over. I gues this plot line is over then. Too bad i was hoping for more group scenes.
how do you ge this scene? or what i called? i cant get a greyhide 3 some alexia can play with him in the dinner scene and then theres sex in the forge scene but how do you get a 3 way?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes