Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
So guys i was wondering are there going to be a path in the game that give us more swinger sex i mean - both Alexia and Rowand doing it together or swaping knowingly whit turd parties like Greyhide and the succubus and why not others as well.
There are plans.

Reactions: Rem002 and Muchos

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
how do you ge this scene? or what i called? i cant get a greyhide 3 some alexia can play with him in the dinner scene and then theres sex in the forge scene but how do you get a 3 way?
not sure but maybe you shouldn't deny him as rowan too. Just got the scene. Did the drunken dinner scene with alexia, then the drunken scene with rowan and afterwards the scene with both rowan and alexia (after getting drugged by jezera). Haven't unlocked to send alexia to work yet.

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
Is Rastedel arc finished? can we choose a different path than "I deceived you hahaha now everyone in the city gonna get fucked hahaha" ??

Aug 14, 2017
The game is awesome, BUT the developers have been creating it for more than 4 years and it still has v0.2.61b :unsure:

BTW, Cyberpunk has been created for 9 years... :censored:

It seems that "Seeds Of Chaos" will be finished in my 40s when my husband cheats on me :ROFLMAO: However, I'm not sure,if I need this game then :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Back and Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone tell me if I can playthrough as a faithful husband and have that be acknowledged during the game? I keep downloading this damn thing and losing interest part-way because it feels like it doesn't make a damn difference what choices I make.

If this is solely a choice/choice scene unlock based game I supposed I could pick it up with lower expectations or rip the CGs.

Thanks

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Can someone tell me if I can playthrough as a faithful husband and have that be acknowledged during the game? I keep downloading this damn thing and losing interest part-way because it feels like it doesn't make a damn difference what choices I make.

If this is solely a choice/choice scene unlock based game I supposed I could pick it up with lower expectations or rip the CGs.

Thanks
Yes you can choose to be mostly faithful to your wife. There is, I think, one or two unavoidable sex scenes without her in here, but so long as you're paying attention you can mostly go entirely faithful, and the game will respond to it for the most part.

Love the art(y), but, will I avoid 50% the game if I turn off the NTR? :unsure:
I mean, by that point may as well avoid the game in its entirety

Thanks guys.
Seeds of Chaos is so comically massive that you can get dozens of hours of playtime with NTR off.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I keep downloading this damn thing and losing interest part-way because it feels like it doesn't make a damn difference what choices I make.
Do share your thoughts in detail, I'd love to hear them.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
There is some foreshadowing currently in-game that Rowan will be able to turn the tables and betray the twins (probably far in future with current pace). But will there be a path where he rules as equal next to one twin after betraying the other? The game makes it obvious they are at odds when it comes to ruling style so a path like that would make sense.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yes you can choose to be mostly faithful to your wife. There is, I think, one or two unavoidable sex scenes without her in here, but so long as you're paying attention you can mostly go entirely faithful, and the game will respond to it for the most part.
Thanks for the reply! I'm trying to play as the guy who goes out and faithfully works his ass off while the wife is back home getting plowed. So far she's only given a handjob or something. Thanks to the reply I'm gonna buckle up and give this a solid play but my last concern is if the wife will cheat continuously (repeat events) or is it more like one-off events? I'm fine either way but I don't want the expectation that she'll fuck around every day or week.

Thanks!

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Do share your thoughts in detail, I'd love to hear them.
It feels like if I choose to cheat the disposition of the MC and the wife doesn't change. As if the choices I make don't change the interaction I have between the MC and his wife.
I feel if the game isn't linear the dialogue choices and interactions should vary throughout the game given the game's primary focus is NTR.
I'm not sure if not far enough into the game or something but I keep playing through and avoiding sex scenes with the MC and I'm curious if its even worth it both contextually and mechanically in the game.

Edit: The biggest red flag for me is the secretary, where you can get a blowjob under the desk. My thoughts were "There just no fucking way this event is flagging the MC as unfaithful".

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes