Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Going off the changelog, I'm assuming that for future versions if Rowan says no to Alexia's fertility treatments then Andras will pick up the slack?
Yeah, kind of dangerous to make your wife fertile when she is fucking around with every orc and demon around.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
One thing I've noticed, there are a lot of interesting opportunities in the world for male/male sex. Will any of these characters be recurring? Kethar would be a nice addition to the Barracks and both the smuggler and the adventurers could as well.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Going off the changelog, I'm assuming that for future versions if Rowan says no to Alexia's fertility treatments then Andras will pick up the slack?
That would be wonderful for Alexia x Andras path :love: Alternatively, on the Jezera path, the demoness could make her breed with some sort of wild beast or Fae. I think high corruption Alexia would certainly be up for it.

Reactions: T800

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Does anyone know what scene is this describing? - Andras x Alexia CG (with 18 variants)

I did the box scene and haven't seen anything resembling 18 variants.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know what scene is this describing? - Andras x Alexia CG (with 18 variants)

Well why would you? The variants will depend on your statistics. Did you do the scene 18 different times with Alexia having different stats every time?

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Well why would you? The variants will depend on your statistics. Did you do the scene 18 different times with Alexia having different stats every time?
I thought it meant variants of the CG, didn't know it was stat based.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
So...what are the names of the new events? I can´t find the m/m one :(
Btw, I love the rework on Alexia as a domme for Garforth and how she begins to notice the differences between her experiences with Rowan and the rest of males she beds.

Reactions: T800 and aykarin

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
So...what are the names of the new events? I can´t find the m/m one :(
Btw, I love the rework on Alexia as a domme for Garforth and how she begins to notice the differences between her experiences with Rowan and the rest of males she beds.
M/m one is with an orc bottom, The Lost Tribes is the event name I think?

Reactions: SpoiledPrince

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017

The variants are used to assemble the animation, you won't see them in the game but they are in the art pack.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Can I ask the writers, why every time Rowan tops in an M/M scene, it's with a twink? Is this some fixation you guys have or something? The amount of times the writer for the scene with Kethar kept mentioning how much of a "runt" he is was getting on my nerves. Is masculinity undesirable these days? I was so happy to see that we're getting a scene with an orc and then I find out it's barely an orc. I swear I'm never going to support this game at this rate.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Can I ask the writers, why every time Rowan tops in an M/M scene, it's with a twink? Is this some fixation you guys have or something? The amount of times the writer for the scene with Kethar kept mentioning how much of a "runt" he is was getting on my nerves. Is masculinity undesirable these days? I was so happy to see that we're getting a scene with an orc and then I find out it's barely an orc. I swear I'm never going to support this game at this rate.
They´re clearly trying to make up for all the bara games with atrocious beef mountains and beer guts, where even eyelids have mutated into fists under the nefarious roids' action. :p

About masculinity... well, you can be lean and/or short and still appear manly. It´s all about attitude. Alain and Tharek are leaders among their men, not delicate sissies. The runt part has to do with the character´s background, how un-orcish he is, which is the reason why he is an outcast.
Please, don´t import the "mascxmasc and everything else is unacceptable and not gay enough" dynamics from the worst Grindr accounts.
It´s not a conspiracy, love.

Anyway, I don´t think Devs´ would be very worried about losing the vague promise of hypothetical future money if they don´t comply with every freeloader's demands lol
Relax and remember that old saying about choosing beggars.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I'll be honest with you - whenever I write a gay scene, I imagine the bottom as breastless female with a cock, which creates such wonderful mental constructs as Rowana and Alaina.

Which sort of works. But writing two bears going at it? I honestly can't imagine being able to write anything that would in any way shape or form appeal to the very people it would be targeted at.

>> - Rowan x ???? (???)
Anyone know who is in this scene and what it is called?
It's a secret ;)

At least until someone unrens the release and ruins the fun for everyone.

(Seriously though, it's not that much of a secret. There's a specific subset of players that will stumble upon it without even trying.)

Reactions: TheSexinati

Ano85

May 21, 2018
They´re clearly trying to make up for all the bara games with atrocious beef mountains and beer guts, where even eyelids have mutated into fists under the nefarious roids' action. :p

About masculinity... well, you can be lean and/or short and still appear manly. It´s all about attitude. Alain and Tharek are leaders among their men, not delicate sissies. The runt part has to do with the character´s background, how un-orcish he is, which is the reason why he is an outcast.
Please, don´t import the "mascxmasc and everything else is unacceptable and not gay enough" dynamics from the worst Grindr accounts.
It´s not a conspiracy, love.

Anyway, I don´t think Devs´ would be very worried about losing the vague promise of hypothetical future money if they don´t comply with every freeloader's demands lol
Relax and remember that old saying about choosing beggars.
You're twisting my words here. The feeling I get from this is that they are afraid to write more masculine characters as bottoms, which is exactly the opposite of what you are saying. This doesn't mean I want the extremes or only one thing. I'm seeing a pattern here, which resembles a stereotype too clearly.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes