errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I'd expect that by act 3, Alexia can grow to become dangerous as a magic user and if Rowan has her support that covers the power difference with the twins
I'm not convinced Alexia would be able to be significant in the arcane unless she's some hidden genius. Cliohne should cover the arcane aspect, including free both Rowan and Alexia from the amulet. At most, Alexia wouldn't be defenseless and give Rowan more leeway to plan their freedom, or if Alexia is corrupted to be loyal to the twins, betray Rowan and trap him.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Cliohna, who I assume would know, and unnamed others in Rowan’s backstory already tested Rowan for magical potential and found him entirely lacking. Again, I find that interesting. Too often in fantasy, magic is set up as being severely overpowered—those wielding it with any skill and possessed of any foresight can overcome and even trivialize any mundane challenge or challenger. I like the idea of an entirely nonmagical protagonist who will eventually grow in mundane competence to the point where he can topple the most powerful mages of his time. If I’m remembering (and reading) Cliohna’s arc correctly, Rowan may even possess some talent in overcoming magic targeted at him.
Yes Rowan has some resistence to magic attacks.
I mentioned this some time ago as a possible plot point that Rowan could use this as a defense against the magically adept demon twins when/if he decides to betray them. :unsure:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I mean it definitely makes sense that he will have no arcane magic. If he did, he'd know by now. But Divine magic comes from Faith.
Sorry, not doubting you, but can you point to a source for that in this world? Because the only thing I remember re:the source of “divine” magic in this game is Cliohna’s various interactions with Rowan during abbey capture events, which, if I’m remembering correctly, implied that magic was just magic, there was no division—people with magical potential were sought after by and inducted into the church, and that was why there were so many mages among their ranks, not because of faith.

Of course, even if I am remembering correctly Cliohna is clearly heavily biased against the Church of Solansia (and maybe religion in general), so she may not be a reliable source here.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
- We have not shown the full consequences of the choice to help Helayna escape.
- If Rowan helps Delane escape, the tribe is damaged in substantial ways. As a consequence the twins are left weaker in all circumstances. This will be shown more clearly in Act 2 when we have a proper "military situation" screen.
- Tarish (on her route), Jacques, Delane (Ulcro's route), are all personally loyal to Rowan instead of the twins as well.
- The Goblin Recruitment arc is not in the game yet and is set to come. Most of the castle staff event chains are not done yet.

Smaller note. Rastedel is almost certainly going to have a mini-rework down the line. Beyond a few narrative problems, it needs more interactivity.
I'm just referring to stuff the game itself, in its current form, presents the player with. Obviously, when I am not immersing myself in the game I can acknowledge there are certainly going to be more effects to some of these decisions. But that's like a reverse fridge logic, which is honestly more dangerous than regular fridge logic.

Jacques is presented pretty uniformly as a pragmatist who will do what he needs for his own survival and power. Not a nefarious one, but the way the game presents him it's hard to trust him as a long-term ally, in-universe. The game also doesn't really present Tarish as loyal to Rowan over the twins if helped right now, and only in the sex scene after does Rowan even try to push that. Nevermind that she is also power-hungry, and naturally inclined against the other forces Rowan might be utilizing. The decisions to help Helayne and Delane escape may get explored more later, but for now the first wouldn't seem like that big an issue for the twins (And also suffers from the fact that, again, Rowan makes the decision wanting her to just flee to safety. Helayna is the one to say she's going to stay in the area and fight back, after the player decides.) given how much the rest of the game plays up how absolutely unable Helayna is to muster even a shred of non-sex concentration. Likewise, the second of those two is made by Rowan, in-game, for a "Help Delane" reason, not a "This will throw the Orcs into chaos and weaken them!" reason. (Though I did forget the blurb about the tribe being weakened if you help her escape.) And as stated, the goblin recruitment arc is not in the game yet, nor are the castle staff chains.

My point being that right now, it does often feel like Rowan isn't so much working or even planning toward eventually be able to rebel, but falling into a bunch of incidents that may or may not eventually let him. The fact that I know, from using my brain when not playing the game and from reading posts from you on here, that these decisions will eventually help him doesn't change how it feels when playing the game sometime.

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
I really like this game and the evolution of it,
But I think it might be a good idea to incorporate a little "prologue" quest into this story. Before the twins cross the path of Rowan and Alexia

This would allow Rowan to be played as a hero, and would increase the player's feeling of playing has a "fallen hero" (if it can be considered as such xd).

it would also increase the chance and the opportunity to appreciate Alexia, because although she and Rowan have been married for a long time, as a player we do not have the feeling to know her more than the other png, and that It's a shame because of the different events that focus on this character afterwards, which have less impact than it should be.

Of course it's just a small detail, but I really think that's missing at the beginning of the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is no full gallery implemented so far, if you want to just see scenes use Unren.bat for it.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I love you. Never stop. Fight for your dick potion, my friend.

Perhaps to help our limited writer brains, you can teache how we can make Rowan dick potion drinking a more dramatic moment. Does he drink it before or after his final confrontation with Andras?

"Ah, I see your Schwartz is as big as mine."
I notice you keep avoiding answering my question about how the growing giant cock scenes are somehow different then the potion and how you ignore the potion idea was just an example. If the girls can use magic to enchance themselves sexually, why can't Rowan? Once again can you explain Rowan doing it is somehow different then the image that you posted or the other scenes of it happening? My guess is you know you're wrong and will keep being disingenuous about it.

Pretty sure the answer is "We dont have enough resources, and your fetish isn't as important."
I guess to be fair, it would be fetish related content for someone. But my reasoning wasn't ever fetish related. I guess somehow in this setting only girls are allowed to grow giant dicks! Men doing it is just unheard! It's only not preposterous when women do it. T51winterized is being a massive hypocrite on the topic for sure.

Is this supposed to be feedback? What am I looking at here?

Well the fact we don't have enough resources definitly makes more transformations impossible. But, also, just honestly, the notion of a dick growth potion is something we would do as a kink. But, as like, a silly one off. Transformations of unusual and sexual nature are a thing we do. It'd probably be with Nassim or X'z or one of Rein's characters.

But, the guy isn't asking for it as a kink. He's asking for it as a plot point.

The idea of having such a thing be a major story beat is just the ridiculous. Like what, we follow up the painfully detailed city sack arc with the "rowan grows a huge schlong arc"? Also to put my writer hat on for a second. The idea of pairing Rowan dick growth with some kind of dramatic character shift would imply narratively that the reason why Rowan was losing out to the twins was because of insufficient height on his mast.

And like, it's not. Rowan's dick is fine. It's probably actually above average length. I've literally never spaired it a moment of thought before this week. It just is wildly irrelevant to the game.
I like how you claim its wildy irrelevant to the game when the game goes out of its way to make Rowan smaller just about everyone that bangs his wife. I mean it consistently happening certainly isn't a clear pattern at all or anything. As for it being a plot point, I don't think it would take a whole lot of writing for Corrupt Rowan to just decide to give himself a bigger dick for petty reasons, since thats something corruption clearly does in this setting. Then its just a thing from there on out. Hell maybe the corruption settling into Rowan just happens to make him sexually enchanced, since corruption clearly changes people in general. I'm guessing corrupt Rowan is going to start getting a bit more demonic right? It never had to be a potion, it never had to be a major plot point or plot point at all. It literaelly could have just been a side effect on whatever path "Chaos" Rowan takes. You're taking a simple example of something and blowing out of proportion, to avoid addressing anything I say.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I notice you keep avoiding answering my question about how the growing giant cock scenes are somehow different then the potion and how you ignore the potion idea was just an example. If the girls can use magic to enchance themselves sexually, why can't Rowan? Once again can you explain Rowan doing it is somehow different then the image that you posted or the other scenes of it happening? My guess is you know you're wrong and will keep being disingenuous about it.
We do those as light hearted one offs. If you wanted A Rowan big cock scene, because of a particular kink, that would be fine.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
We do those as light hearted one offs. If you wanted A Rowan big cock scene, because of a particular kink, that would be fine.
Please read the second reply to you of my post, admittly I don't blame you for missing it, I added it later. Also no a one off scene wouldn't address the problem I'm referring to. You go on and on about how a corrupt human could surpass a demon. I'm guessing Corrupt/Chaos Rowan will start undergoing changes yes?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Please read the second reply to you of my post, admittly I don't blame you for missing it, I added it later. Also no a one off scene wouldn't address the problem I'm referring to. You go on and on about how a corrupt human could surpass a demon. I'm guessing Corrupt/Chaos Rowan will start undergoing changes yes?
1. The scenes we give to Alexia with the futa penis are fun, optional one-offs to indulge a kink. The distinction between that and what you're asking for is as big as you percieve her futa dick to be.

We would also not hinge a major plot point on futacock growth.

2. You would be entirely wrong in your assumptions. We have zero physical transformations planned in any way for Rowan. What I mean in terms of capacity to surpass demons is in terms of his ability to corrupt other humans and his ability to act as an agent of chaos.

No, I don't sigh mean that his penis will grow.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I like how you claim its wildy irrelevant to the game when the game goes out of its way to make Rowan smaller just about everyone that bangs his wife. I mean it consistently happening certainly isn't a clear pattern at all or anything. As for it being a plot point, I don't think it would take a whole lot of writing for Corrupt Rowan to just decide to give himself a bigger dick for petty reasons, since thats something corruption clearly does in this setting. Then its just a thing from there on out. Hell maybe the corruption settling into Rowan just happens to make him sexually enchanced, since corruption clearly changes people in general. I'm guessing corrupt Rowan is going to start getting a bit more demonic right? It never had to be a potion, it never had to be a major plot point or plot point at all. It literaelly could have just been a side effect on whatever path "Chaos" Rowan takes. You're taking a simple example of something and blowing out of proportion, to avoid addressing anything I say.
I haven't dab in NTR path yet, but when Alexia cheat, her partner aren't human, right? Andras, being a demon, him having bigger equipment than humans is normal. Next is Greyhide who is a minotaur, again very credible to have a bigger member than humans. The succubus use magic I believe to make a cock, so the length isn't an issue. Every partner Alexia has have a justifiable reason to be bigger than Rowan, I would say it is simply a consequence rather than dev going out their way to make Rowan smaller than Alexia's cheating partner.

Still, what is your point for going about this? Others cock size is only relevant when Alexia cheat, so in this case, you don't like Rowan being so smaller than beings who can easily have bigger cock. I suppose on NTR path, you want Rowan to get Alexia back, but the issue you have is Rowan can't get her back because he is less endowed, correct?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
1. The scenes we give to Alexia with the futa penis are fun, optional one-offs to indulge a kink. The distinction between that and what you're asking for is as big as you percieve her futa dick to be.

We would also not hinge a major plot point on futacock growth.

2. You would be entirely wrong in your assumptions. We have zero physical transformations planned in any way for Rowan. What I mean in terms of capacity to surpass demons is in terms of his ability to corrupt other humans and his ability to act as an agent of chaos.

No, I don't sigh mean that his penis will grow.
Thats a shame in various reasons, I honestly had expected chaos Rowan to become less human on that path. Since that clearly going to be the darker one, I figured Rowan would start doing questionable things to himself to start matching his enemies in power. Physical changes would be fitting for that sort of thing, including "enhancements" to match you know, literally every other corrupt being in the game we see that is male and that is amoral, as a side effect. Thanks for addressing my questions, I never expected to have to defend my points on this subject so much. It's clear from your posts, that you guys intend to keep making Rowan the lesser man compared to his enemies(and allies) on this front. Even corrupt Rowan will be from the sounds of it. I guess more cg of even more men and women with bigger cocks than Rowan banging his wife and other girls in his life will be coming in the future, since that is nearly every scene that doesn't have Rowan in it. Why this has to be a thing in the game, I have my guesses. I'm pretty sure Rowan having a smaller dick than everyone that fucks the women in his life has to be a fetish thing. But either way, it is a clear direction from the artwork that this is intended, otherwise it wouldn't keep happening consistently. I personally don't think thats fair to the player, but clearly you disagree.

So is there not a magical elemental to corruption at all? It certainly seems like there is. But I guess I'm wrong?
I haven't dab in NTR path yet, but when Alexia cheat, her partner aren't human, right? Andras, being a demon, him having bigger equipment than humans is normal. Next is Greyhide who is a minotaur, again very credible to have a bigger member than humans. The succubus use magic I believe to make a cock, so the length isn't an issue. Every partner Alexia has have a justifiable reason to be bigger than Rowan, I would say it is simply a consequence rather than dev going out their way to make Rowan smaller than Alexia's cheating partner.

Still, what is your point for going about this? Others cock size is only relevant when Alexia cheat, so in this case, you don't like Rowan being so smaller than beings who can easily have bigger cock. I suppose on NTR path, you want Rowan to get Alexia back, but the issue you have is Rowan can't get her back because he is less endowed, correct?
No nothing to do with the ntr path, I just honestly expected the dick size thing to get addressed in the corrupt Rowan path in some way, either as a side effect or intentionally. Since the game goes out of its way to give all corrupt beings mega dicks and then they use those mega dicks to cuck Rowan. It only makes sense narratively that a corrupt asshole Rowan would get similar advantages on his path to be some alpha asshole like the twins. I only really expected him to reach the bothers level really, since he's the main anatongist and there is that scene where their dicks are blatantly compared to each other. Its the sort of petty shit I kinda would expect Rowan to do in revenge for all of the slights the bother has done to him. Oh as for the demon thing, I don't think oh well he's a demon so that makes sense to be much of a reason. The minotaur makes sense because he's a giant compared to a human physically, the demons are very human like, so I don't find that much of an excuse for it. Regardless its clear they have no intention to address this, and that the dick thing is just yet another way to dump on Rowan. Except this time visually and that isn't going to change regardless of routes. Some one off scene like was suggested above wouldn't do anything to help with this either. So it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Thats a shame in various reasons, I honestly had expected chaos Rowan to become less human on that path. Since that clearly going to be the darker one, I figured Rowan would start doing questionable things to himself to start matching his enemies in power. Physical changes would be fitting for that sort of thing, including "enhancements" to match you know, literally every other corrupt being in the game we see that is male and that is amoral, as a side effect. Thanks for addressing my questions, I never expected to have to defend my points on this subject so much. It's clear from your posts, that you guys intend to keep making Rowan the lesser man compared to his enemies(and allies) on this front. Even corrupt Rowan will be from the sounds of it. I guess more cg of even more men and women with bigger cocks than Rowan banging his wife and other girls in his life will be coming in the future, since that is nearly every scene that doesn't have Rowan in it. Why this has to be a thing in the game, I have my guesses. I'm pretty sure Rowan having a smaller dick than everyone that fucks the women in his life has to be a fetish thing. But either way, it is a clear direction from the artwork that this is intended, otherwise it wouldn't keep happening consistently. I personally don't think thats fair to the player, but clearly you disagree.

So is there not a magical elemental to corruption at all? It certainly seems like there is. But I guess I'm wrong?

No nothing to do with the ntr path, I just honestly expected the dick size thing to get addressed in the corrupt Rowan path in some way, either as a side effect or intentionally. Since the game goes out of its way to give all corrupt beings mega dicks and then they use those mega dicks to cuck Rowan. It only makes sense narratively that a corrupt asshole Rowan would get similar advantages on his path to be some alpha asshole like the twins. I only really expected him to reach the bothers level really, since he's the main anatongist and there is that scene where their dicks are blatantly compared to each other. Its the sort of petty shit I kinda would expect Rowan to do in revenge for all of the slights the bother has done to him. Oh as for the demon thing, I don't think oh well he's a demon so that makes sense to be much of a reason. The minotaur makes sense because he's a giant compared to a human physically, the demons are very human like, so I don't find that much of an excuse for it. Regardless its clear they have no intention to address this, and that the dick thing is just yet another way to dump on Rowan. Except this time visually and that isn't going to change regardless of routes. Some one off scene like was suggested above wouldn't do anything to help with this either. So it is what it is.
Eh, dunno Rowan would mind about cock stuff, as they are not his own race, he can simply rationalize that it can't be helped. Rather, a corrupt Rowan will draw pleasure from torturing or debasing those who banged his wife, and even his wife herself. He can feel disgust at his wife for the betrayal, he wouldn't be even thinking with his dick but to inflict pain the same pain he felt from the betrayal, or something close to it. The dick size is only relevant in my eyes in the scenario where Alexia make the point across that she's cheating because her partner has the superior cock, and that idea stuck deep in Rowan's psyche.

But is that scenario even considered, Alexia willingly cucking her (ex) husband to the point of abusing him?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Youuuuuuu light up my lifeeeeeeeeeee

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Eh, dunno Rowan would mind about cock stuff, as they are not his own race, he can simply rationalize that it can't be helped. Rather, a corrupt Rowan will draw pleasure from torturing or debasing those who banged his wife, and even his wife herself. He can feel disgust at his wife for the betrayal, he wouldn't be even thinking with his dick but to inflict pain the same pain he felt from the betrayal, or something close to it. The dick size is only relevant in my eyes in the scenario where Alexia make the point across that she's cheating because her partner has the superior cock, and that idea stuck deep in Rowan's psyche.

But is that scenario even considered, Alexia willingly cucking her (ex) husband to the point of abusing him?
I don't think a corrupt Rowan would have anything to do with his wife if you did the NTR path. Seems like he'd just destory her for her betrayal like he's destroying everyone else. As for the dick size, like I said, the artists make it relevant, by consistently designing these other dudes to have way bigger dicks then him. Its a clear intention to degrade Rowan visually, if it wasn't relevant, it wouldn't keep happening. Which is why it makes sense to me for Corrupt Rowan to be improved on that front, regardless of choices. Since that would make sense from a writing/narrative stand point and a visual stand point to show how Rowan has changed on this path of corruption in a porn game. But like I said, its clearly not going to happen so its a moot point. Apparently this something Rowan can't overcome for some reason.

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I don't think a corrupt Rowan would have anything to do with his wife if you did the NTR path. Seems like he'd just destory her for her betrayal like he's destroying everyone else. As for the dick size, like I said, the artists make it relevant, by consistently designing these other dudes to have way bigger dicks then him. Its a clear intention to degrade Rowan visually, if it wasn't relevant, it wouldn't keep happening. Which is why it makes sense to me for Corrupt Rowan to be improved on that front, regardless of choices. Since that would make sense from a writing/narrative stand point and a visual stand point to show how Rowan has changed on this path of corruption in a porn game. But like I said, its clearly not going to happen so its a moot point. Apparently this something Rowan can't overcome for some reason.
Taking you slightly seriously again for a second. If that's all true, how is Jezera NTR'ing Rowan in the Jezera NTR riute? I might be mistaken, but it strikes me that Rowan perhaps has a long donggle then her.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018

Youuuuuuu light up my lifeeeeeeeeeee
You clearly took my post an insult again and ignored the actual question in it. Nothing I said was intended to be one, I was just stating exactly how things are and look. Otherwise you wouldn't have replied with this mockery again, I'm honestly glad I stopped backing the game. I came back to see if maybe there was a reason to start doing so again. The answer is clearly no. The dick thing wasn't actually one of my major concerns, you just made it into one by mocking it and pretending the art direction doesn't clearly intend to crap on Rowan about it, when it does. I really never expected to make this many posts about it.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I have to ask, why the fixation with size differences? Rowan fucks girls that are bigger than him more than once and i dont see an argument about that. A minotaur is bigger than him, so what? The same minotaur does not make much of a move to fuck his wife when not drunk or drugged , i did not even think about the size of Adras genitals and he his prety much an asshole from day 0 . To the point that he seems to go to a stange tsundere level with Rowan (High favor but still treats him badly.. hum i imagine if we will see some event in the future of some throwing the demon in a bed and fucking him :p ) .
Back to the point, point me at least 2 events that have npcs that not Adras braging about their size to rowan, or even Alexia.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes