Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You will get it soon, it's near the end of the prologue, before the first NTR choice.

Though this is valuable feedback, I never looked at the prologue that way. Something to keep it mind when it's reviewed later.

Also, relevant to the conversation, rare look into the SoC Discord:

View attachment 992220

Enjoy.
Know that the game has an NTR/cheating tag, it makes me fear every moment Alexia is not on screen and I have not disabled NTR from the options.

NTR undertone is very heavy.
How Alexia is not sure if she wants Rowan to come at all, how she asked Andras to visit her because she is lonely and this is just the start of the game ..... feels horrible

But I do like the lore of the game, very detailed and its not overwhelming.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You will get it soon, it's near the end of the prologue, before the first NTR choice.

Though this is valuable feedback, I never looked at the prologue that way. Something to keep it mind when it's reviewed later.

Also, relevant to the conversation, rare look into the SoC Discord:

View attachment 992220

Enjoy.
The art is also something else. The artist have done an amazing job.

But I hope we get a dialog option at some point as Alexia to tell them to stop trying to flirt with her and to get in her pants, becasue she is loyal and loves only Rowan xd

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with that :p
Sad, well the problem is that she kinda feels like ready to flirt back or accept them if that makes sense. More like, she doesnt show resistance to the advances. She is almost ready to throw Rowan aside, at least thats how it feels

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
But she's not going to.

Have faith in your waifu :D
Yeah, you are right.

Last thing...
Is there group sex with Rowan and Alexia ? Can we avoid it somehow ?
Like no Alexia x Rowan x Someone else ...... also no orgies with them ?
If there are, we can avoid them with dialog options right ?

Also we have been talking about the demons here, but what about other characters too. With the NTR/cheating OFF, Alexia wont sleep with other male and females right ? Not just the demons

May 19, 2020

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
But she's not going to.

Have faith in your waifu :D
Thank you for all the information thus far. You have been very helpful and patient.

Tho I dont think I can handle this game and its NTR undertone.
Just deleted it, and idk if I will play it again, will see

Even with NTR/cheating OFF, Alexia shows 0 resistance towards flirts and advances.
Right now I witness how Andras toched her, kissed her on the forehead and gave her a communication device so they can talk more........ There is no dialog option to push him away or anything like that. No way to stop this, Alexia just accepts it and finds it ok.
I cansider touching and kissing NTR too.

Its too much mental stress for me. And this is just the start of the game, the flirts and advances will get more "spicy" later in the game probably. And I cant take that. I was getting emotionally attached ot Alexia, so witnessing more of these flirts , advances, kisses, touched etc ... its too much.
They will probably grope her, kiss her cheeks or something later on. The flirts and advances will probably get more bold

The art of the game is unique, love it. The lore and setting are also very interesting. I will have to look up now some spoilers what happens with the story since my interest is through the roof, it left me wanting to know more.

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I wrote it wrong.

There are 3 events in the chain:

1. Body control with, Handjob (always) + Rowan eating her out if he doesn't resist.
2. Hypnosis, mostly voice related, which ends in Cliohna riding him if he allows himself to fall under her spell.
3. Hypnosis 2, tits related, with edging and JOI.

The specific lines regarding her pussy only happen in event 3 if you have resistence 0, so you had to submit in both previous events.

Of course, if you messed with the save file or triggered the events manually, then there's no guarantee it will work correctly.
So yeah event number 2 never fired in my game. Only 1 and 3. I am in a new game on week either 15 or 17 and I am already at the even where Cliohna sends him a letter and tells him he has no magical modifiers and she wants him to submit to her.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thank you for all the information thus far. You have been very helpful and patient.

Tho I dont think I can handle this game and its NTR undertone.
Just deleted it, and idk if I will play it again, will see

Even with NTR/cheating OFF, Alexia shows 0 resistance towards flirts and advances.
Right now I witness how Andras toched her, kissed her on the forehead and gave her a communication device so they can talk more........ There is no dialog option to push him away or anything like that. No way to stop this, Alexia just accepts it and finds it ok.
I cansider touching and kissing NTR too.
I was also getting emotionally attached to Alexia.

Its too much mental stress for me. And this is just the start of the game, the flirts and advances will get more "spicy" later in the game probably. And I cant take that.

The art of the game is unique, love it. The lore and setting are also very interesting. I will have to look up now some spoilers what happens with the story since my interest is through the roof, it left me wanting to know more.
Alright, good luck to you man.

So yeah event number 2 never fired in my game. Only 1 and 3. I am in a new game on week either 15 or 17 and I am already at the even where Cliohna sends him a letter and tells him he has no magical modifiers and she wants him to submit to her.
Have you modified the game in any way?
Were you playing on a new game file?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Have you modified the game in any way?
Were you playing on a new game file?
No I haven't modified it in anyway. And yes I was playing a new file. I just started a new game again so lets see if it works properly this time.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, when do you get the gay scene with Greyhide and Rowan? I chose the gay option in the dialogue, but it never triggered.

Reactions: Nerkios

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
Hey, when do you get the gay scene with Greyhide and Rowan? I chose the gay option in the dialogue, but it never triggered.
As far as I know there is no Part 2 with Greyhide down that path. The only Part 2 with him is when you double team him with the wife.

I'm sure it's planned, but again, IIRC, they were focusing on other parts of the game at the moment.

You are not the only one who is impatient for them to complete this particular story line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
NGL, if they eventually make it so he moves into their room I doubt I'll have a choice but to keep Alexia by my side.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes