finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Honestly I'd love it if they just took one path to the end and then worked the other paths one by one.
Then you'd have people bitching that certain paths were getting all the love while others were neglected. Can't win with this stuff.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a bug with Cliohna cause the text keeps saying Rowan remembers when he licked her pussy or when she rode him. But in my game so far the only thing that has happened is that she gave him a handjob for his sperm, and she basically mind raped him in the scene where he has his head on her lap where he jerks himself off / she jerks him off depending on how you resisted.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is there a bug with Cliohna cause the text keeps saying Rowan remembers when he licked her pussy or when she rode him. But in my game so far the only thing that has happened is that she gave him a handjob for his sperm, and she basically mind raped him in the scene where he has his head on her lap where he jerks himself off / she jerks him off depending on how you resisted.
For the record, the first hypnosis/titnosis scene did trigger, right?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Read the overview and it sound interesting. Want to try it but then I saw the NTR and Cheating tags.
So I wanted to ask, how bad is it ? Is the NTR and Cheating avoidable ? Can they be turned off ?
If we make the correct choices, is it possible to not have NTR or cheating at all ?

May 19, 2020
Read the overview and it sound interesting. Want to try it but then I saw the NTR and Cheating tags.
So I wanted to ask, how bad is it ? Is the NTR and Cheating avoidable ? Can they be turned off ?
If we make the correct choices, is it possible to not have NTR or cheating at all ?
Avoidable through correct choices, and can also be turned off.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
HELL YEAH! Thats awesome. Was worried there for a second.
The art is good and the plot sounds good.

Its good that it can be avoided with correct choices, but I wont risk it and just turn it off.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
For the record, the first hypnosis/titnosis scene did trigger, right?
Not sure... isn't that the scene I described in my post?

she basically mind raped him in the scene where he has his head on her lap where he jerks himself off / she jerks him off depending on how you resisted.
If so then yeah it triggered. I just haven't ever seen the scene where they actually have sex where she rides him. I know the CG for it exist since I saw it on Sad Panda, but I haven't actually seen the event where it triggers.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I wrote it wrong.

There are 3 events in the chain:

1. Body control with, Handjob (always) + Rowan eating her out if he doesn't resist.
2. Hypnosis, mostly voice related, which ends in Cliohna riding him if he allows himself to fall under her spell.
3. Hypnosis 2, tits related, with edging and JOI.

The specific lines regarding her pussy only happen in event 3 if you have resistence 0, so you had to submit in both previous events.

Of course, if you messed with the save file or triggered the events manually, then there's no guarantee it will work correctly.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
One more thing since I forgot to ask.

Is the "Turn Off" NTR/Cheating option just an a black screen preventing you from seeing it ?
Like it happening in the story and background but you just dont see it ?

Or does the turn off ntr/cheating option, remove those stuff completely ? Like they never happen neither in the background and story

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
One more thing since I forgot to ask.

Is the "Turn Off" NTR/Cheating option just an a black screen preventing you from seeing it ?
Like it happening in the story and background but you just dont see it ?

Or does the turn off ntr/cheating option, remove those stuff completely ? Like they never happen neither in the background and story
If you aren't seeing it, it isn't happening.

With NTR-Off the game will literally prevent you from picking choices that would lead to NTR scenes. Even with NTR-On, no NTR happens unless the player makes Alexia choose it.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
If you aren't seeing it, it isn't happening.

With NTR-Off the game will literally prevent you from picking choices that would lead to NTR scenes. Even with NTR-On, no NTR happens unless the player makes Alexia choose it.
This design is genius.
Thanks for the info

EDIT: Wait i did not see that last part, maybe you edited it in while I was making the replay or something....

But even with NTR-On, no ntr/cheating happens unless we make the female main character participate in it ? So even when selecting an option that would lead to ntr/cheating we can just back out of it ?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Yeah, I did edit my response, to clarify the way it works.

But even with NTR-On, no ntr/cheating happens unless we make the female main character participate in it ? So even when selecting an option that would lead to ntr/cheating we can just back out of it ?
Dialogue choices that lead to NTR sex scenes tend to be telegraphed as clearly as one might except. Like, if you let the Red Demon into your room with a bottle of wine in his hand, expect to get fucked. Most of the time, you get an option to back out right before the sex scene anyway.

Personal opinion - leave the NTR-on, save before every choice between Alexia and Jezera/Andras, and see how it goes. By turning NTR off you're also locking yourself out of the Lesbian NTR route, and Winter did god's work on it.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I did edit my response, to clarify the way it works.

Dialogue choices that lead to NTR sex scenes tend to be telegraphed as clearly as one might except. Like, if you let the Red Demon into your room with a bottle of wine in his hand, expect to get fucked. Most of the time, you get an option to back out right before the sex scene anyway.

Personal opinion - leave the NTR-on, save before every choice between Alexia and Jezera/Andras, and see how it goes. By turning NTR off you're also locking yourself out of the Lesbian NTR route, and Winter did god's work on it.
The thing is, Im not seeing NTR/cheating option off in the settings. I have been playing a little and the game has a very heavy NTR undertone. How Alexia feels lonely and wants Anders to visit her again, feels very bad.

Is the option to turn it NTR/cheating off later in the game, because its not in the settings :( ? I do not want to see any kind of NTR/cheating, does not matter if its str8 or lesbian. I do not like NTR/cheating at all.

I currently Save my game where The demons asked me to "serve" them sexually. And have 3 options, Her, HIm Or Refuse

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
You will get it soon, it's near the end of the prologue, before the first NTR choice.

Though this is valuable feedback, I never looked at the prologue that way. Something to keep it mind when it's reviewed later.

Also, relevant to the conversation, rare look into the SoC Discord:

1611005939537.png

Enjoy.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes