DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Quick question, I just started this game, and well, the tags list female protagonist. But the protagonist is a man. Do you start switching to a different character at some point?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Quick question, I just started this game, and well, the tags list female protagonist. But the protagonist is a man. Do you start switching to a different character at some point?
Yes.
Rowan is the main protagonist, his wife Alexia is the secondary protagonist with some sections where you briefly play as her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just feel with the funding they have making this game is like climbing a mountain by hand instead of having cams, you might get to the top but it'll take longer and your arse may fall. Maybe they should've thrown landladies and roommates in there and throw a small release out every few months that seems to work :/.
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
We do not need to turn Seeds of Chaos into another generic incest simulator.

Also stop worrying about funding. Sure it took them some time to start making money to fund the game but they have that covered by now.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

issue28

May 17, 2020
I never understood the hype behind Summertime Sage. Aside from one route the game is.... meh in my opinion. As much as I have my issues with SoC I consider it a far superior game to SS.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Bleh, despite what you might infer from the long rant I don't hate this game - it is in 3rd person after all, so I have a dom save and a sub s(l)ave whose life I ruin.
But, I just would much prefer at least a balanced approach to dom/sub.
This seems like a nice in-depth post. But I haven't played the game - can someone tell me whether I'm being tricked, and the game is mostly maledom? After all, normies usually ree mightily at the supposed "femdom" when the girl asks the hero to fuck her. And is there any femdom bondage in this game, by any chance?

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
This seems like a nice in-depth post. But I haven't played the game - can someone tell me whether I'm being tricked, and the game is mostly maledom? After all, normies usually ree mightily at the supposed "femdom" when the girl asks the hero to fuck her. And is there any femdom bondage in this game, by any chance?
Both the demon patrons are (at least so far) dominant partners.

Jezera has dominant scenes with both MC characters, should you choose her over Andras. (Magic assisted) bondage is evident in some, in others she's just the 100% top. Her scenes often play more with corruption and temptation than Andras', which tend to be about him getting off.

Jezera is seen dominating NPCs, including bondage.

If femdom is your thing lean both MCs towards Jezera.

There is some "trans dom" with the succubi, which is a different thing to be sure, but offers some role reversal scenes.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
But I haven't played the game - can someone tell me whether I'm being tricked, and the game is mostly maledom? After all, normies usually ree mightily at the supposed "femdom" when the girl asks the hero to fuck her. And is there any femdom bondage in this game, by any chance?
There's a healthy variety. You should enjoy Jezera and Cliohna.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: claralover

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
While I liked the quality of the art, I've decided after a quick play and a rather lengthy read of this thread that the game isn't for me.

Two things I will suggest however are these. Excuse me if they've already been adressed as I've downloaded a slightly older version(0.2.41c IIRC) a while ago and forgot to playtest this until now:
1) Something that shows how much an item costs in shops as well as the current gold a character has available to them.
2) A clarification on the NTR option as to whether it's a "you don't see it happen" or a "it doesn't happen" choice. I know the game already blocks you from taking choices that would lead to said events(apparently), but most people like that sort of clarification.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While I liked the quality of the art, I've decided after a quick play and a rather lengthy read of this thread that the game isn't for me.

Two things I will suggest however are these. Excuse me if they've already been adressed as I've downloaded a slightly older version(0.2.41c IIRC) a while ago and forgot to playtest this until now:
1) Something that shows how much an item costs in shops as well as the current gold a character has available to them.
2) A clarification on the NTR option as to whether it's a "you don't see it happen" or a "it doesn't happen" choice. I know the game already blocks you from taking choices that would lead to said events(apparently), but most people like that sort of clarification.
1) Shop is being redone.
2) Seems irrelevant to me, the toggle is enough for most people. No reason to make a convolute two steps block just for this.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If the toggle makes it so you don't get the choices that lead to NTR then technically speaking they don't happen. Don't see why you need to go into any more detail than that. Especially when the corruption of a married couple is part of the primary focus of the game.

Reactions: aykarin

iCrises

Dec 5, 2020
So, I'm playing on Steam, I bought the game there to support the game and the developers, but I don't know which version I'm playing, if this one here on the site is more recent than the one I have ?, could someone tell me?

one other thing, is it possible to have a Dom / Rowan romance with Cliohna? Don't know if you have to be sub or dom with her to romance, or if you can have one with her at all..

silver769

Oct 17, 2018
I also bought the steam edition after trying it here. After reading the last couple of pages of people really digging the ntr scenes, I feel compelled to add my own 2 cents about what I hope to see (not that I can realistically expect Devs to do what I like though):

I'm trying to play Rowan as a Dom who is trying for minimal casualties, to collect a loving harem of sex slaves, and is bidding his time to undermine (murder) the twins.

I really like every Rowan mdom BDSM scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: iCrises
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes