rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I'm starting to get worried our esteemed writes will spent all there time talking to "fans" As R.R. Martin and not writing.

Reactions: aykarin

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
SoC is the reason I'm here. It's overly ambitious, sure. It just means it's going to take longer than we all want for it to be done. I'd rather it take a decade to be finished, properly.

If anyone is so passionate about it that they spend college essays worth of critique on it then maybe you need to take a step back and think why.

Heck, why don't you start your own project. That way you'll be able to create something that fits your own desires and opinions. And just maybe you'll gain some perspective along the way.

Reactions: aykarin

Tremolomon

Jan 6, 2021
What is the current latest update?
I finish the war on Ratendele, thats all ?
And at v2.61, i cant go to living quarters visit those Fey Emmisaries?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
What is the current latest update?
I finish the war on Ratendele, thats all ?
And at v2.61, i cant go to living quarters visit those Fey Emmisaries?
The current version ends right after the conquest of Rastedel. There is a lot of Fey content but I don't know how to trigger it in the latest versions. I think there may be some sort of an error. In the previous versions you just had to visit them through the castle screen after their introduction event. Currently it's not possible.

Last edited:

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
For some reason, I can't seem to activate more Greyhide content after suggesting the gay option to him. Is there more Greyhind x Rowan content or is there none?

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I'm sure I'm the umpteenth person to ask this, but since the search function is still terrible... is there a guide that outlines the results of major choices anywhere? I know about the scene guide in the OP, but I'm more interested in having some idea of long-term effects. I know I remember reading somewhere that if you choose to rescue Helayna, for example, it has a negative impact on your relationship with Alexia--it's things like that that I'm interested in.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I'm sure I'm the umpteenth person to ask this, but since the search function is still terrible... is there a guide that outlines the results of major choices anywhere? I know about the scene guide in the OP, but I'm more interested in having some idea of long-term effects. I know I remember reading somewhere that if you choose to rescue Helayna, for example, it has a negative impact on your relationship with Alexia--it's things like that that I'm interested in.
There isn't, as far as I know. In large part because the long-term effects often aren't in the game yet, so nobody really knows them aside from the devs.

For instance, to answer your example, rescuing Helayna has a short-term knock on Rowan's relationship score with Alexia, but that depends somewhat on the choice you make right after, and can be as low as...I think a 5-point drop out of 100, so not exactly a big hit if you play your cards right. As for long-term impact though, that's a lot harder to say. There are a lot of alternate text bits in various scenes for Alexia if Helayna is in Rowan's room, but those don't come with any hits to stats as far as I'm aware. I don't think it locks off any Alexia scenes, either.

The big ones would be the various outcomes for Helayna:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Salomon108

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
if Helayna is in Rowan's room, but those don't come with any hits to stats as far as I'm aware. I don't think it locks off any Alexia scenes, either.
Alexia has to be in Rowan’s room for one or two RowanxAlexia scenes to activate (unless that’s changed since I last looked into them, which was quite a while ago since I nearly always end up with them in separate rooms).

The big ones would be the various outcomes for Helayna:
On top of that, there are a few others worth mentioning.

Your choices regarding Delane in the Orciad have some impact on how Rastedel plays out.

Choosing whether to move into the same room as Alexia, and subsequently choosing whether to claim Helayna, can affect access to a couple RowanxAlexia scenes (which require Alexia in Rowan’s room) as well as virtually all Helayna scenes (which require Helayna being claimed).

Making choices that leave Rowan and Alexia uncorrupted will significantly impact some of their scenes and scene access (especially Alexia, who needs to be corrupted to progress down her Jezera/Andras paths). By that some token, corrupted Alexia will have to choose between going on the Andras or Jezera path (assuming either is available), and each path blocks access to the other.

Those are off the top of my head for the choice scenarios that have significant scene access consequences in the current build (well, technically two or three builds ago), but I could be missing some. And of course this isn’t including the ones that are building to significant plot-relevant consequences since we’re still in act one and those consequences haven’t been explored fully yet.

When's the next update I've literally lost all sense of time these days
Should be end of Jan.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Alexia has to be in Rowan’s room for one or two RowanxAlexia scenes to activate (unless that’s changed since I last looked into them, which was quite a while ago since I nearly always end up with them in separate rooms).

On top of that, there are a few others worth mentioning.
Ah, wasn't sure if separate rooms locked off any Alexia scenes, since there's some scenes that feel like they would be locked off by it but aren't.

As to the other scenes, by "big ones" I meant big ones caused by the used example of things that change when you claim Helayna, since I was just pointing out the reason why there's no what-choices-do type walkthrough.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes