Darygo

May 10, 2019
I have some weird thing happen to me. I captured Rastede (with some casualties, didnt get the "perfect" win so some peasants had to die) and now i still have the quest "go capture rastede" but i cant enter the city. i just move through it. Im in Week 105 already :/

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
If you rescue Delane, Tarish will take over the orc camp by default; she won’t like you very much, though.
So no option to fuck both? Would of love the option to trick Tarish into having sex with you, then just betraying her and rescuing Delane. Or simply the option to demand Tarish handing over Delane to you.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
200 weeks have passed how to progress in the game, I need to wait for my update and how to do the game up to date if the update comes ?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Act 1 is supposed to close in 80 weeks. If you are past that, you'll start seeing weird behaviour as the plot starts breaking down

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
I just imagined Jezera yelling at Rowan "What do you mean you modded in 200 extra weeks?! The main plot has barely started, does this look like Skyrim to you?!"

• Haha
Reactions: T800

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Interesting how for some there is too much femdom in the game. I was a Patreon at the start because of the femdom content, but imho it shifted more and more to maledom and gay content. Now it seems the game's older scenes might even be rewritten. Hmm, well I guess complaining a lot helps and if the majority of their current Patreons want that content the devs are probably right to follow that demand.
Personally from a femdom lover's point of view I simply moved on to dedicated femdom games,meaning where it is the main thing. Any game where femdom is an also run, just gets too much pressure from people into maledom, since for some reason a good amount of these guys always trigger femdom scenes, even when they are avoidable. Some of them even consider maledom content as femdom, if it is not maledom enough.:rolleyes: Like reading here Helayna is an option for subs.
I got costumed to this. Many games that have an interesting femdom character become butchered and turn into an another bimbo for the protagonist harem and games that are supposed to be femdom oriented turn into maledom/femdom game and then abandon the femdom.

Last year the game focused way much in Vanilla, Yuri and Maledom Scenes... Futa was completely abandoned and Femdom only got very light scenes. I wonder if the dev will continue this trend.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Act 1 is supposed to close in 80 weeks. If you are past that, you'll start seeing weird behaviour as the plot starts breaking down
Designing games like that where content just ends and player keeps going because no info is horrible, basically requires the game to be completed to be fine.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I got costumed to this. Many games that have an interesting femdom character become butchered and turn into an another bimbo for the protagonist harem and games that are supposed to be femdom oriented turn into maledom/femdom game and then abandon the femdom.

Last year the game focused way much in Vanilla, Yuri and Maledom Scenes... Futa was completely abandoned and Femdom only got very light scenes. I wonder if the dev will continue this trend.
I think exactly the same. I have been following Seeds of Chaos from the beginning and this shift is painfully visible. There is still some femdom content in the game (even new being added, e.g. Cliohna path, albeit not much), but overall it's heavily tilting into the direction of harem/maledom-oriented VN. I'm really glad that the Alexia NTR path is still being pushed but I fear that the hysterical anti-NTR lobby will force the devs to make NTR a minor feature of the game :/ :/

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I think exactly the same. I have been following Seeds of Chaos from the beginning and this shift is painfully visible. There is still some femdom content in the game (even new being added, e.g. Cliohna path, albeit not much), but overall it's heavily tilting into the direction of harem/maledom-oriented VN. I'm really glad that the Alexia NTR path is still being pushed but I fear that the hysterical anti-NTR lobby will force the devs to make NTR a minor feature of the game :/ :/
Rowan made history in deception, Alexia would have liked the NTR scenes to be little more, and I couldn't see Futa/trance in the game. I'm waiting for the new update on January 31, Rowan / Alexia more ntr,threesome maybe even orgy.

Reactions: gogliagoop

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Rowan / Alexia ntr,threesome,orgy, futa/trans scenes would be more enjoyable if the game, Alexia ntr scene orgy maybe threesome I hope it comes in the new update

Reactions: gogliagoop

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I was getting emotionally attached ot Alexia, so witnessing more of these flirts , advances, kisses, touched etc ... its too much.
They will probably grope her, kiss her cheeks or something later on. The flirts and advances will probably get more bold
It's actually the opposite, if you had played it just a few scenes more you'd be able to show her that Andras has been lying and manipulating her all along, and she'll start to hate him. Afterwards you can make it so that she'll react negatively to him every time he tries to put the moves on her.

Reactions: Limited20

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR but isn't the NTR in this game kind of shallow? Supposed to change the mind of the girl and impact on the couple by the woman giving preference for the other guy and humiliate her partner? I never went deep into the NTR of this game but as far I know is just her having sex with Andras with no impact whatsoever in the relationship between the couple.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR but isn't the NTR in this game kind of shallow? Supposed to change the mind of the girl and impact on the couple by the woman giving preference for the other guy and humiliate her partner? I never went deep into the NTR of this game but as far I know is just her having sex with Andras with no impact whatsoever in the relationship between the couple.
I'm not interested in NTR either so I mostly avoided it but it's ironic that the netori path (with bringing in Helaynia) seems to have more of a impact on their marriage than the NTR path itself. Maybe it's a slow burner kind of thing and it really does feel that NTR has been sidelined from their original plans. Which is imo weird because let's face it, once a game has been stained with NTR, the anti-NTR people will avoid it like a diseased hobo no matter how far the devs may bend themselves backwards to downplay/optionalize the NTR parts. It's a losing proposition, you can't really win over Greeks by appealing to Trojans.
Like I said I'm not really a fan of NTR so no skin off my nose, but I can't help but think the devs are backing themselves on a corner here.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes