aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I’m fairly sure this isn’t accurate. The rest of your post is, but you should be able to enter the post-medium-corruption Andras route without encountering the Jezera route, you just need for Alexia to have a low enough Jezera relationship score (and a high enough Andras score) before the first Andras event procs.

This is difficult because getting a high enough score with either of them by the time you reach medium corruption is very easy, but you should be able to by having Alexia avoid Jezera whenever given the option pre-medium-corruption—and maybe not putting her in the maid job, as well, though I’m not sure if that has any effect.

Not really sure why you’d want to go to the trouble, JezeraxAlexia is by far the superior NTR path.
I think that was the case some time ago but since at least several latest updates you can only enter Andras event chain through the event named "in her hands", which in itself is part of the Jezera NTR event chain. Believe me, I like both NTR routes and play them through at least once every update. But to be sure, I checked through the dev console and "in her hands" event has requirements of at least 5 points of Jezera influence and Alexia-Rowan relations below 50. Rejecting Jezera in this event triggers Drokk event instantly, thus starting Andras NTR plotline. Right now Andras influence points have no meaning, because they are not required to trigger his events. It's a bit of a mess and really not transparent enough tbh

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I think that was the case some time ago but since at least several latest updates you can only enter Andras event chain through the event named "in her hands", which in itself is part of the Jezera NTR event chain. Believe me, I like both NTR routes and play them through at least once every update. But to be sure, I checked through the dev console and "in her hands" event has requirements of at least 5 points of Jezera influence and Alexia-Rowan relations below 50. Rejecting Jezera in this event triggers Drokk event instantly, thus starting Andras NTR plotline. Right now Andras influence points have no meaning, because they are not required to trigger his events. It's a bit of a mess and really not transparent enough tbh
I haven’t played around with the last few versions, so I’ll have to take your word for it. Weird if true.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
why the new version has not yet been installed, we are waiting, everyone is still waiting for the update that has finished the game. I hope it's loaded by midnight.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Speak for yourself, this keeps me awake at nights, and your ongoing callous disregard for logic and vagina capacity consistency is what will break this team apart Winter.
Have you considered the possibility that the magical extra-dimensional nature of her vagina/womb is part of her ongoing fertility issues? Her vagina is effectively a bag of holding and it is just way too far for the sperm to swim...

• Haha
Reactions: Baelic and errte13

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
dunno, i would like to see the reworked stuff, hopefully really soon, but from my point of view:
I hope you dont rework greyhides size, but maybe jezera can turn him into a human with a spell/curse/potion, or maybe jez and nasim team up for some ill-mannered fun on the expenses of the readhead..... Jez is known for shinannigains after all.^^

D

Deleted member 6562

Holy mother of god devs, what did you do to the map. When traveling it keeps zooming in and out for every hexagon lol

AVeryDarkLord

Jan 31, 2021
You can only enter the Andras NTR path through the Jezera NTR path. When Alexia is corrupted enough, she will automatically get on the Jezera NTR path. Some time later, an event (called "in her hands" I think) should trigger (randomly), in which Jezera asks Alexia in the forest to submit to her fully. If Alexia refuses, she will instantly enter the Andras NTR path.
Thanks. I got the event but no matter how many weeks I go afterwards or what I try the following events don't fire (except the orc one). I think maybe she's not corrupted enough.

I've gotten to the Drokk event but after that nothing. Should I be insulting Drokk back to progress further down that path? I keep declining because I thought it was just an Alexia with orcs event, which I didn't want.

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
I've gotten to the Drokk event but after that nothing. Should I be insulting Drokk back to progress further down that path? I keep declining because I thought it was just an Alexia with orcs event, which I didn't want.
Yes, insult him back. Then you'll se how the scene plays off. Just read carefully so you can choose the next options with wisdom. The second event triggers in sequence.

pppjjj

Oct 3, 2020
Thanks. I got the event but no matter how many weeks I go afterwards or what I try the following events don't fire (except the orc one). I think maybe she's not corrupted enough.

As far as I've seen if you just avoid Jezeera and start from the beginning to do all the scenes with Andras, you get his path?
I've never unintentionally gotten the Jezeera NTR path.
I think the scenes that you have to get are the Drokk one and the Wulump one after you free Helaina (that one is harder to get) and then you're pretty much automatically on Andras NTR.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes