Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Is there anything in particular you need to do, or NOT do to get the encounters with Isdruel, Aryzl, and Whitescar before the Arrival of the Emissaries event?

For some reason in my recent playthroughs, it just doesn't seem to be happening.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Seeds of Chaos 2.62. You can download the newest version at our .

- Workshop revisions
- Library revisions
- Research progress bar implemented
- Save naming and deletion functions improved
- Visible clues to current player corruption and guilt added to character portrait
- New transitions implemented

REWRITES
- Initial meeting with X'zaratl
- First sex scene with X'zaratl (X'zaratl's Advances)
- Second sex scene with X'zaratl (Alexia Becomes Like X'zaratl)

NEW SCENES
- Two new X'zaratl scenes (including one Rowan x Alexia sex scene)
- One new Jezera NTR event (including two sex scenes - Alexia x Female Orc & Jezera x Alexia)
- Two new forest exploration events (including one sex scene, Rowan x Darla the huntress)
- Three new Alexia breeding pit job events (including one sex scene, Alexia x Sil)
- Four new ruler events (including two sex scenes - Rowan x Draith & Rowan x Cla-Tre and Cla-Owi)

ART
- Rickon x Cla-Yill CGs 1, 2, & 3
- Rowan's Knighting CG (with 2 variants)
- Jacques Fate CG (with 4 variants)
- Alexia Meets Greyhide CG (with 2 variants)
- Jezera x Alexia CG
- Jezera is Stressed CG (with 3 variants)
- Shaya's Orgy (with 1 variant)
- Rowan x Courtesan (with 3 variants)
- Rowan x Helyan CGs 1 & 2 (with 3 variants)
- Rowan x Kether (with 2 variants)
- Rowan x Bootleg Alexia (with 4 variants)
- A Dream of Karst (with 1 variant)
- The Arrival of the Emissaries CG (with 2 variants)
- Alexia's Fertility Treatment CG (with 5 variants)
- Reworked 12 breeding pits related CGs to better fit the game's aesthetic

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Update Log
No new Rowan x Jezera content? Why does Alexia get to have all the fun with Jezera, after all isn't Jezera Rowan's main handler / supervisor with the necklace? :(

More Rowan x Jezera, Rowan x Clinoha, Rowan x Helayna, Rowan x Alexia content please.

Would be nice if we could get some repeatable events for them.

Also possibly some repeatable events for Rowan where he can go to the dungeons, brothel, or dark sanctum to fuck some prisoners, whores, or succubus... cause why do the Orcs get to have all the fun.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
No new Rowan x Jezera content? Why does Alexia get to have all the fun with Jezera, after all isn't Jezera Rowan's main handler / supervisor with the necklace? :(

More Rowan x Jezera, Rowan x Clinoha, Rowan x Helayna, Rowan x Alexia content please.

Would be nice if we could get some repeatable events for them.

Also possibly some repeatable events for Rowan where he can go to the dungeons, brothel, or dark sanctum to fuck some prisoners, whores, or succubus... cause why do the Orcs get to have all the fun.
I think every time they have a vote at Patreon, Alexia wins.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Ehehehe, more Alexia x Jezera, fuck it, make the whole game Alexia x Jezera!
The women I know who have played this game tell me that Alexia is a better MC than any of the other "female protagonist" games out there. That combined with Rowan having the personality of a decorative gourd does help explain why Alexia is so popular.

With Alexia we are given actual choice in character development. Female players get actual agency in a female character in an adult game. Most of the choices and paths are not what I'd take, but I love the fact that this game offers them.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think every time they have a vote at Patreon, Alexia wins.
Which is why patreon votes are a bad idea. They tend to always go a specific way. Take Summertime Saga as an example. It recently had a patreon vote for new content or a tech update that was not needed... they chose the tech update because the patreon post made it sound necessary even though the team had been working on it in the background for a while and it would be finished sooner or later with or without an update dedicated to it. So now they probably only get one update of actually new content in 2021. Of course people are going to vote for the hot redheaded character with randomly sized boobs to get content over the generic fantasy hero who gets new content each update no matter what.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We do not hold votes for content production priorities on Patreon. We give patrons votes on specific topics and what scenes that are already written should get CGs first. But, they don't decide quantity or order of content production.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We do not hold votes for content production priorities on Patreon. We give patrons votes on specific topics and what scenes that are already written should get CGs first. But, they don't decide quantity or order of content production.
That's good. There are way too many patreons out there that went off the rails due to fans getting a say in the order content is developed in.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes