Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Sadly there arent much scenes with Rowan x Alexia, but the scene we currently have with them are so good :D

And we clearly view Rowan and Alexia very differently.
I view Rowan more than just "the mc". In my eyes Rowan is the husband and Alexia the wife.
There should be an unbreakable bond between them with no desire for others.
If Alexia has her "own desires" and goes on to flirt and fuck others, that means she never loved Rowan to begin with. The same goes for Rowan.

Thats how I view Rowan and Alexia, and this game.
A husband and his wife trying to get out of this horrible situation they have found themselves in.
Fair point, i totally respect that (y)

But for me, Alexia's scenes with others are so hot that i cannot avoid it. I love them :LOL:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Technically, the Rowan x Alexia x X'z scenes will add to that, since they're mostly threesomes.

Douglas Fir

Jul 30, 2018
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping
Wait, was there a 0.2.61b AND a new 0.2.62b? Which is latest?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!
That is nice. I will try it later, going to watch them all (without multiple playthroughs :LOL:).

Afolfhoitler

Aug 2, 2019
holy hell a game where you can disable NTR i mean i would prefer if it wasnt a thing at all but i guess morally bankrupt degenerates need something eh?

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's been a while since the last time we had to wait this long for the update to wander over here.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are there Rowan x X'zaratl only scenes?

Outside the Alexia futa scene, I feel like this game lacks more Futa x Male love, despite the game already having male x male content, I'm surprised there aren't anything with Male and Futa yet outside of threesomes and the Alexia one.

I certainly would love to do more with X'xaratl.

Would be great if the X'zaratl scenes aren't just Rowan getting ass fucked too. There are many avenues to explore, like
sucking the futa's dick, frotting, mutual 69 blowjob etc.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I feel like i should say that first of all im not sure such games like Seeds of chaos could even exist without Patreon. i observed game industry for like 20 years and before steam open up there was all most no indie games At all. Not to mention niche product like Western Erotic fantasy Visual Novel and Patreon actually only way for people to make leaving from this kind of games. As for you have to pay every month full price of the game that the thing you support people who make game you enjoy. For people who just need finished game Steam is an option.
My only disappointment with devs is that they are too slow and i think they can do more.

Reactions: winterwolf200

zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
You are trying too hard. We got your point and many respectfully disagree. There is no point extending this argument any longer, as you won't be changing any opinions. So let us just stop here.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I mean, no one seems to care or agree with your opinion though. You've shared it, we read it, let's go on? It's a really weird act so far.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The hell happened with the convo here ?
Cant believe people are comparing Indie Games to a AAA games .....
Just reading some of the BS said in the past few pages is embarrassing

Can we pls get back on track on how people dont like NTR and how to avoid it ?
and/or
How ntr is so good and the scenes are hot and all that ?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes