Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The hell happened with the convo here ?
Cant believe people are comparing Indie Games to a AAA games .....
Just reading some of the BS said in the past few pages is embarrassing

Can we pls get back on track on how people dont like NTR and how to avoid it ?
and/or
How ntr is so good and the scenes are hot and all that ?
I mean usually the new build would have been leaked by now and we would be focused on that.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I mean usually the new build would have been leaked by now and we would be focused on that.
Got to hand it to them, almost 1 week without a leak on a $5 paywall on a game without any kind of DRM is a feat in itself.

I can't remember a popular game, even with DRM from patreon that doesn't leak in hours.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Got to hand it to them, almost 1 week without a leak on a $5 paywall on a game without any kind of DRM is a feat in itself.

I can't remember a popular game, even with DRM from patreon that doesn't leak in hours.
Honestly I don't know if they should be happy or insulted:)

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
I'm going to miss this conversation after the mods nuke it. And by "miss it"...I mean "not miss it in the slightest".
Naw-- we just need to move it to a "Salt of Chaos" thread. We can add the complaints about there being too much/too little *insert kink* there as well.

Now back to the important questions: where is the poll giving the choice for Alexia to have half-minotaur babies???

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Salt of Chaos, the perfect seasoning for Drider flank steaks. Cook them a few hours sous vide and then given them a good sear and it'll be like tender chicken thighs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Shush you are going to jinx it. :LOL: :LOL:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I just played through the new X'Zaratl scenes. Wow just amazing. I'm glad we got to see just how useful she can be to a Rowan she likes. She tries to do whatever she can to help him and more than that, I really liked it in their last scene together Rowan can focus on her a bit letting her know that he wants her too. Don't want to spoil things for the folks that haven't played, but this update was a good one for sure. Rein and winter, hats off to you both.

lazalle

Sep 29, 2018
How do i get to the big city? I've reached it previously but suddenly i dont have enough move points to move from the 2nd portal to the city even when i use the road.

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
How do i get to the big city? I've reached it previously but suddenly i dont have enough move points to move from the 2nd portal to the city even when i use the road.
uhm on a new day you can continue from where you ended rather than starting from a portal so you dont need to make it in one day

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just played through the new X'Zaratl scenes. Wow just amazing. I'm glad we got to see just how useful she can be to a Rowan she likes. She tries to do whatever she can to help him and more than that, I really liked it in their last scene together Rowan can focus on her a bit letting her know that he wants her too. Don't want to spoil things for the folks that haven't played, but this update was a good one for sure. Rein and winter, hats off to you both.
Good. Some people here will be really happy with this. :p

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Good. Some people here will be really happy with this. :p
X'Zaratl had a really good heart to heart with Rowan in this update. And the way she was talking about it, you can tell that she wants it for herself too. Rowan is quite equipped to give her that and with the way she is acting around Rowan, I think Act 2 is going to be even better. I really like how the castle inhabitants have been rounded out and are getting finished up for this act. Act 2 is gonna be amazing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Saw this on twitter then decided to post here. :p

Venus Noire@venusnoiregames

We also add at least one MxM scene to every new release, for people who swing that way.
Patreon -
Steam -
#fantasy #indie #indiegames #eroge #hentai #seedsofchaos #nsfw #yaoi
EtktwuXXEAEiBZZ.jpg
Source:

Jul 2, 2017
Ameraine spooked the fuck outta me, by looking like that illustration from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
They are doing a redesign, cause 1st time I saw her I was to creeped out to get her scene. Thankfully, she's another case of her conversation model being a lot different from her sex model.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes