Mergen1

May 8, 2020
This is the first time its takeng so long to upg the version . Can some one post the upg allready please.
that's right, you're right, we've been waiting a long time for an upgrade. V0-2-61 also started to give errors now throws in the game.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
I checked in Parton 2.62 Version Already Released 3rd February.. But There is No Uploaded.. Can Someone Help me what's Going On Here

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
There's literally a box on the map screen now that tells you what you need to do and where to go. It is literally almost impossible to make it any clearer, and unfortunately, there is no accounting for individual stupidity.
Where is this box? Can it be missed somehow or is it like in the UI?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
For a game that has been worked on and updated for years, I’m impressed that it used less than 700 mb worth of data.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
do you chose the mc or is the mc dependent on the episode? like can i choose just the male mc or can i choose just the female mc for the entire story>

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
do you chose the mc or is the mc dependent on the episode? like can i choose just the male mc or can i choose just the female mc for the entire story>
You don't choose.

The majority of the time, you're playing as Rowan. There are also times where you play as Alexia.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
has the dev said anything about adding impregnation/pregnancy content to the game
There is currently pregnancy in secondary characters/plotlines. There is also a developing fertility plotline with Alexia. Currently it involves Rowan and to some degree Andras, but we know the eventual winner will be Greyhide "The Best Girl!"

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes