Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Haven't been following this game for a while but I remember the dev mentioning we'd be able to turn the tables on the twins eventually (and the game wouldn't just good end on us after the fact).
Could anybody tell if this has already happened or is going to happen anytime soon?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
has the dev said anything about adding impregnation/pregnancy content to the game
The statements on pregnancy have generally been that outside of some scenes with very minor characters, it'll be an endgame thing, due to the huge increase to art assets having it sooner than that would require. It is, as the post above says, being hinted at/worked toward in-game already.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Haven't been following this game for a while but I remember the dev mentioning we'd be able to turn the tables on the twins eventually (and the game wouldn't just good end on us after the fact).
Could anybody tell if this has already happened or is going to happen anytime soon?
Arc one of three is currently finishing up. No tables have been turned so far. I expect we will not see that aspect until the end of Arc 2 or the beginning of Arc 3. So far Rowan has the choice to be reluctantly complicit or all in with the twins.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Arc one of three is currently finishing up. No tables have been turned so far. I expect we will not see that aspect until the end of Arc 2 or the beginning of Arc 3. So far Rowan has the choice to be reluctantly complicit or all in with the twins.
So I assume there's no foreshadowing of this happening in the near future nor any potential weakness the twins might have are being shown at least then?

Reactions: Salomon108

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!
Thank you so much! Now I'll wait for the scene replay method :LOL:

Reactions: KiraJames

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh nice, update is out. I better not play it because not being willing to pay for an unfinished product means I must also be unwilling to pirate that product. Mein Gott, what "logic".

But seriously downloooooaaaading.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Ah... I'm really really tempted to get back on this game everytime new updates comes out but... lots of the scenes especially newer ones often don't have cg...

EDIT: I didn't realize that this game is available to buy on steam :). It seems the updates is slower than patreon though? anyway, I think its time to spend some money!

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Every save I had at a specific scene broke... That sucks, because I'm sure as hell not starting that schlog over.

I just wait a few days and then lookup the CG rip
They said 'scenes'. The scene itself is just as important (more so to some) as the images. I really wish there was an actual working replay gallery. The current one barely has any scenes at all in it, with no clues as to which ones there are. I've only gotten the first six or seven unlocked, for instance. And I've watched a LOT of the scenes in previous version.

Reactions: fanboi

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I didn't realize that this game is available to buy on steam :). It seems the updates is slower than patreon though?
It's intentionally permanently behind to give value to the subscription model versus the one-time payment found there. Either way will ultimately support the dev team however. :]

Reactions: introvtx

Urgat Bloodeye

Sep 5, 2019
does anyone know what the changes are for this update yet?
v0.2.62b
This time our focus was on, and it will be for a lot of the near future, working on the NPC narrative arcs for this act. To this end, nearly all the X’zaratl events in-game have received a rewrite to bring them in line with her planned arc, alongside two brand new events. In addition, we also have more progress on the Jezera NTR narrative arc, as well as a number of new ruler, map, and job events.
ART
This month we have 18 new CGs, with 41 variants, and 12 reworked CGs:
Rickon x Cla-Yill CGs 1 & 2 (with 1 variant)
Rowan’s Knighting CG (with 2 variants)
Jacques Fate CG (with 4 variants)
Alexia Meets Greyhide CG (with 2 variants)
Jezera x Alexia CG
Alexia x Mary CGs 1 & 2 (with 4 variants)
Jezera is Stressed CG (with 3 variants)
Shaya’s Orgy (with 1 variant)
Rowan x Courtesan (with 3 variants)
Rowan x Helyan CGs 1 & 2 (with 3 variants)
Rowan x Kether (with 2 variants)
Rowan x Bootleg Alexia (with 4 variants)
A Dream of Karst (with 1 variant)
The Arrival of the Emissaries CG (with 2 variants)
Alexia’s Fertility Treatment CG (with 5 variants)
Reworked 12 breeding pits related CGs to better fit the game’s aesthetic
NEW EVENTS
As mentioned earlier, the main focus of this release is the X’zaratl narrative arc, and three of her events have undergone extensive rewrites, alongside two new events, one of which is an Alexia and Rowan sex scene. The Jezera NTR arc also has a new events, which features two sex scenes; Alexia distracting a female orc warrior, and Jezera rewarding Alexia for a job well done.
Outside of character events, we have four new ruler events, which include two sex scenes, a new one for Rowan and Draith, as well as a scene between Rowan and two members of the goblin Cla clan. We also have two new forest exploration events, which include one sex scene between Rowan and a proud huntress, as well as three new breeding pits job events, in which Alexia “meets” Draith’s newest charge, Sil, an aquatic lifeform.
This month we have seven new sex scenes:
Rowan x Alexia with X’zaratl (Vanilla, Breeding)
Female Orc x Alexia (Orc, Light Femdom)
Jezera x Alexia (NTR)
Rowan x Darla the Huntress (BDSM, Oral)
Alexia x Sil (Monster, Oral)
Rowan x Draith
Rowan x Cla-Tre & Cla-Owi (Goblin, Titjob)

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, new Jezera/Alexa content, and new (well, reworked) content for the most wholesome character (X'Zaratl)?

I guess it's time for me to play the new version, then; it's been quite a few months since last I played, and both of those are of interest to me.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Ah, if it wasn't Ren'py i would love to play, this art style is fascinating, but ren'py and my pc hold a grudge, always crash and a lot of errors.

• Wow
Reactions: Carefree247
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes