AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i cheat the usually shift o isnt working like with most renpy games want tget more gold and posibly unlock upgrades lol. ive tried online save edior as well but dont like the way it looks.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
how do i cheat the usually shift o isnt working like with most renpy games want tget more gold and posibly unlock upgrades lol. ive tried online save edior as well but dont like the way it looks.
Shift+o does work, but like all Ren'py games the console has to be enabled for it to work. If you've only ever played games where the console was already enabled before you downloaded it, a brief overview on enabling console is in the post linked in my sig. Namely, use UnRen.bat, which can be found on F95.

Reactions: Haise01

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
What's the current state of the actual gameplay?
Do the shop and the inventory work? Have research and the blacksmith thingy been updated? Do those spy succubi now do anything after that one scene in the first castle you conquer?

Haven't tried this in a while and I'm wondering if it's worth (re)playing yet.

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Does the developer mode to show all scenes work with this as well? i had problems in the past that some scenes didnt show

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is it still nearly impossible to watch scenes when you want with the dev commands?
Because I really don't want to start this game over with how rng so much of it is. I kept the now broken saves for a reason, after all.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
for me my old saves work
I had old saves sorta work in the last update too, but then after a couple weeks I started getting some errors (especially being unable to put Alexia in jobs which just crashed the game iirc whenever a job event started). If you're not too far in I'd recommend a new save since it doesn't take too long to get most of the way back if you're skipping through dialogue, but if you are a decent ways in then just do what you think is best.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Feeaaaauuuuck! I was waiting so long for this to update with the wrong expectations. It's my fault... please spoiler this shit and tell me if Alexia gets some more NTR next update where there's dick involved. My goddamn heart Hurts right now.

2002 is the last time I felt this. Raiders losing the superbowl and all I could do sit there like a bitch and blame it on the snow.

Last edited:

Darygo

May 10, 2019
mhm, i still think i did something wrong, i used unren to check all CGs and i cant find a new one, especially no CGs from the new sex scenes (like rowan x alexia x X’zaratl ) or alexia x sil
and yes, i did delete the old folder and unzipped the new one and then used unren

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes