Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well i startet over ^^ has been a long time :)
nut now i have a Problem i have 3 Mines +7Iron and the Forge, but ol Greyhide doesnt produce Equipment... anybody else has this bug or to i miss something?

Sain

Sep 22, 2018
So from what I can see, several of the old CGs were replaced to match the overall look, right? Is there any way to view the older CGs, or does anyone have a file with the older ones?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So from what I can see, several of the old CGs were replaced to match the overall look, right? Is there any way to view the older CGs, or does anyone have a file with the older ones?
might do the trick.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well i startet over ^^ has been a long time :)
nut now i have a Problem i have 3 Mines +7Iron and the Forge, but ol Greyhide doesnt produce Equipment... anybody else has this bug or to i miss something?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
After all this time still MC has 1 scene with Jezera and that's at the beginning of the game. Is there any reason for this? Andras has 10* more scenes with MC.

Reactions: N7Pi3

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I suppose that answers my question about the playability of the current build...
It's playable. Might be a bit tricky without the forge, but still playable. A good opportunity to chect the spy route for Raeve.

Hello, i would like to know how much futa content is currently available in game. Thanks for answers
There is one character, that I showered with love and attention this release.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
After all this time still MC has 1 scene with Jezera and that's at the beginning of the game. Is there any reason for this? Andras has 10* more scenes with MC.
Are you sure?
Just checked the scene guide and these are listed:

Jezera x Rowan 1 (Light Femdom) [3 of 3 CGs]
Jezera x Rowan 2 (Femdom, Masturbation) [2 of 3 CGs]
Jezera x Rowan 3 (Breast Play, Fendom, Handjob)
Jezera x Rowan 4 (Sex, Femdom, Denial) [1 of 1 CGs]
I haven't played in a while and femdom doesn't appeal to me anyway, so I can't confirm this is accurate, but there seem to be several scenes

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's playable. Might be a bit tricky without the forge, but still playable. A good opportunity to chect the spy route for Raeve.
No offense, but I really don't want to try another playthrough while some of the core systems are broken (or remain broken, at least one of them seems to break every time I check this thread).
Others may feel differently of course, but I'd much rather have a fully working build than 17 new scenes that I may never see because the code gets wonky before I progress far enough.

Reactions: Arcane666
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes