Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Honestly, the way she was talking about being involved with the child in the breeding scene, I suspect a rumplestiltskin move.
Oh hey, interesting idea. I was thinking just general corruption. Maybe she might try somehow tainting Rowan's seed with her own essence so the baby either becomes a cubi his/herself or a spellcaster who summons them.

KlausLewis

Retired Asset Smuggler
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I'm a few versions behind on my last complete playthrough, but by the end of the first act, Rowan planned the massacre of an enemy army largely on his own, and engineered a major city falling under the control of his underling. Though... The twins both get more competent as the direct result of his assistance as well, and don't hesitate to lord it over him when his success was less than perfect.

So he's demonstrated concrete success that can be directly attributed to him, and has built a degree of authority independent of the twins, but he's still under their thumb. Whether he's content with that or not can vary depend on his choices, though that hasn't been elaborated on much at this point.
Thanks a ton for the answer, just what I was wondering!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
For some reason every time the thread gets updated with a new version it stops showing up in my notifications, and I usually don’t notice for a couple days and come back to like six new pages of replies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
For some reason every time the thread gets updated with a new version it stops showing up in my notifications, and I usually don’t notice for a couple days and come back to like six new pages of replies.
In my experience it's just that if you only visit a thread you have Watched through new-posts-in-thread notifications, it eventually stops giving those notifications (But keeps notifying for new reviews, for whatever reason.) I've had it happen on a lot of threads, and I assume that's the cause because if I go to the threads manually I start getting message notifications from them again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Alexia Meets Greyhide CG (with 2 variants)
Dose this have cg (images) ?
Did my boy Greyhide naild Alexia?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Seen first one, high corruption, very low relationship between rowan and Alexia.

thedwarf0505

Feb 11, 2021
I can't seem to unlock the fey options. I get the three dream sequences, the diplomats arzyl and the wolf guy appear and I convince them to stay. But thereafter they do not appear anywhere in the castle, I don't see them in the living quarters. What am I missing?

Reactions: Mergen1

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Forge isn't producing equipment. I have 5 iron every week but for some reason it he won't start making equipment. Anyone know what is going on?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Alright, can we sticky this info somewhere? It doesnt have to be my post, just anything that gives some easy to follow instructions on how to avoid game overs.

The two real game overs in this game are at Weeks 22 and 60.

Week 22:
To avoid the game over, you must capture Raeve Keep before this point, and have 500 or more gold crowns in the treasury—this is the important bit. Any gold Rowan has in his own inventory doesn't count (you can put Rowan's gold in the treasury from his personal room menu).
Capturing Raeve Keep
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to Infiltrate:

Week 60:
Note: All of the following instructions should only be followed AFTER Week 22. Before then, some places simply won't be accessible, and trying to visit others before you're supposed to in the current public version may actually break the game.
To avoid the game over, you must find and recruit an unaffiliated army. The only one available in the current version is the orc army. You must also visit Rastedel.
Finding the orc army
Finding Rastedel
Recruiting the orc army

Thanks to T51bwinterized for pointing out the rescue route was a viable option in recruiting an army.

Courtesy of Stes, now with Map! See this post for a map key.
View attachment 400318
.-) can yout make a PDF. File please

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Apparently forge is bugged. Funnily the forge was already bugged and someone provided a fix https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-2-62b-venus-noire.26/page-400#post-4371662 . It's from an older version tho, so could break something if used on the current version
Thanks. I'll decompile the buildings rpyc and add the code manually so I don't break anything by replacing the buildings. I'm surprised that such a large bug has been in the game for 4 months and been pointed out and it's still there, though. Meh, not like I pay for it.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I can't seem to unlock the fey options. I get the three dream sequences, the diplomats arzyl and the wolf guy appear and I convince them to stay. But thereafter they do not appear anywhere in the castle, I don't see them in the living quarters. What am I missing?
You SHOULD be able to visit them through the Jezera icon in the castle menu. That was the case earlier but since at least 2 updates the option to visit Arzyl or Whitescar just doesn't appear. And thus all the Fey events after the arrival of the emissaries are unfortunately not available.

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks. I'll decompile the buildings rpyc and add the code manually so I don't break anything by replacing the buildings. I'm surprised that such a large bug has been in the game for 4 months and been pointed out and it's still there, though. Meh, not like I pay for it.
If you're so inclined, you can also just use console codes each time you upgrade the forge to force the new weapons production - once you set the value, it'll stay set for the rest of the game. That's what I decided to do, at least, since it seemed more straightforward.

Reactions: jhustrue

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If you're so inclined, you can also just use console codes each time you upgrade the forge to force the new weapons production - once you set the value, it'll stay set for the rest of the game. That's what I decided to do, at least, since it seemed more straightforward.
Yeah, I figured that out when I read the fix more in-depth. Since I didn't want to have to restart my game from scratch using the console was my only option, which worked swimmingly. I do thank you for your input though!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes