New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
That's a lovely piece of theory and all but you're not playing as some random peasant or soldier of the kingdom, so their perspective is irrelevant to how the game actually plays.
The MC may be perceived as a villain but that doesn't make him any more in control of the situation or any less of a submissive stooge.

Agreed.
Presumably you'll be able to exact revenge in the final act, though I doubt it'll matter much at that point. If you're looking for an evil overlord experience you're not going to stick around that long, so the MC potentially turning into the main villain is merely part of the outro.
Well, Rowan still sees himself as a kingdom citizen, at least during the beginning and on the low corruption routes, hence why he is so hesitant and feels guilty all the stuff he does during these times, so in his own head he is acting as a villain as he is harming his fellow countrymen.
I guess I don't fully understand your point here, you mean you can only be a villain if you are fully in control? Rowan and Alexia are completely at the mercy of the twins, they just don't have the power to fight back yet, but are still doing messed up things that harm the ones they used to protect so in my book at least they are still acting as villains even if unwilling.

Yeah, by the end a large portion of the world will probably have been pretty much screwed a la Rastadel, and you taking over to rule over the demons or sabotaging them at a crucial moment to destroy them will be the very last moves we make, doubt we will have separate wholesome campaigns by then.

Reactions: KiraJames

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For some reason every time the thread gets updated with a new version it stops showing up in my notifications, and I usually don’t notice for a couple days and come back to like six new pages of replies.
I had this happening with other threads too. Guess it may be a issue with having too many threads on the watchlist.

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Who knows , we might get it soon, at most it only takes a very drunk Andras falling asleep at the wrong time or something of the sort, Bloodmern might lose one or two orcs after, but it can be done
Get a sleeping potion, maybe from Nazim, & a Rope of Binding from either Cla-min or Clionha. Tie Andras to the bed in a subbie position and then wake him up as Rowan goes in raw. Maybe for bonus relation you could invite someone to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Get a sleeping potion, maybe from Nazim, & a Rope of Binding from either Cla-min or Clionha. Tie Andras to the bed in a subbie position and then wake him up as Rowan goes in raw. Maybe for bonus relation you could invite someone to watch.
and then cut straight to the bad ending after Andras gets free.. I'm pretty sure that scene would be game breaking in terms of canon and characterization. But if Rowan gets the upper hand for a endgame scenario something like that could work.

Meanwhile, a low-corruption Alexia has run off with Greyhide...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Make Gryhide participate. :LOL: :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes